Reconcilliation potential? King/Wands

spiritofjosh

I haven't posted on here in quite some time, but I brought out my Rider-Waite deck and asked the potential of my ex wanting to reconcile with me. Since I'm not advanced enough to read multiple cards, I decided to only pull one with a second to clarify. I got:

What is the potential of my ex wanting to reconcile?

King of Cups and 3 of wands to clarify.

My take is the possibility that she may think reconciling with me could lead to a more "mature, healthy" relationship, more so before but with the 3 of wands she is still somewhat on the fence about what decision to make.

Or on the flipside, to me it could represent that possibly her feelings are still there but she is hiding them, or waiting to show them to me. Keeping her cool for now in other words.

Funny thing is from what I read about King of Cup's meanings, it almost represents me instead of her (I'm a water sign (pisces), older and more mature).

Any other thoughts?

DreamLotus11

I haven't posted on here in quite some time, but I brought out my Rider-Waite deck and asked the potential of my ex wanting to reconcile with me. Since I'm not advanced enough to read multiple cards, I decided to only pull one with a second to clarify. I got:

What is the potential of my ex wanting to reconcile?

King of Cups and 3 of wands to clarify.

My take is the possibility that she may think reconciling with me could lead to a more "mature, healthy" relationship, more so before but with the 3 of wands she is still somewhat on the fence about what decision to make.

Or on the flipside, to me it could represent that possibly her feelings are still there but she is hiding them, or waiting to show them to me. Keeping her cool for now in other words.

Funny thing is from what I read about King of Cup's meanings, it almost represents me instead of her (I'm a water sign (pisces), older and more mature).

Any other thoughts?

To me it seems like you both are waiting on each other to initiate the reconciliation. You both are idealistic about it, but just waiting for the right time or the other person to come to the other first. So one of you has to act.

spiritofjosh

I was thinking the same thing but I tried initiating contact to no avail because she won't respond to my texts...maybe I'm just not going about it the right way for her.

Either way, thank you for your opinion! I kept looking at both cards as being a "well, it's yours if you want it" type and you reiterated this.

DreamLotus11

I was thinking the same thing but I tried initiating contact to no avail because she won't respond to my texts...maybe I'm just not going about it the right way for her.

Either way, thank you for your opinion! I kept looking at both cards as being a "well, it's yours if you want it" type and you reiterated this.

Yeah...maybe wait it out a little bit then do another reading on it after a couple days or so.

Enlightenment23

I'd say the King of Cups looks promising. The problem is that she will not admit it.

Whenever you use clarification cards, you need to see if there are any commonalities between them -- and that's your answer.

The King of Cups and the 3 of Wands show two people that are "holding back" in a way. The King of Cups does not openly share his emotions and is a master at keeping them under control. You'd never really know what he's feeling. He won't share it. And the 3 of Wands is just waiting in the background -- staring into the distance. He's waiting for something to come back, but he's not going to chase after it.

So I think she might want to reconcile, but she's not willing to admit it lol. And she's definitely not going to initiate contact. I think she's trying to ignore those feelings of wanting to get back with you.

DreamLotus11

I'd say the King of Cups looks promising. The problem is that she will not admit it.

Whenever you use clarification cards, you need to see if there are any commonalities between them -- and that's your answer.

The King of Cups and the 3 of Wands show two people that are "holding back" in a way. The King of Cups does not openly share his emotions and is a master at keeping them under control. You'd never really know what he's feeling. He won't share it. And the 3 of Wands is just waiting in the background -- staring into the distance. He's waiting for something to come back, but he's not going to chase after it.

So I think she might want to reconcile, but she's not willing to admit it lol. And she's definitely not going to initiate contact. I think she's trying to ignore those feelings of wanting to get back with you.

I always think of the cups court cards as Piscean traits. They may have a lot of feelings but aren't sure on how to act on them. That and the three of wands...they both need to wait for the right time and then see what happens. Changes always occur...

spiritofjosh

All of you guys/gals are great. What you all said actually describes her and myself but especially her. The reasons why she ended it on top of how she acted after is basically clarified by these two cards...that she wants to hold everything in and hopes she can ignore her feelings because I was the first person she's ever been in love with. She had high expectations of what a relationship was despite never being in one before (and she's 22) and since she felt it wasn't working she backed off and started to act like I never existed.

I don't want to stray off topic so thank you again everybody.