Who is my coming love?

hulpster

So I was curious about my next relationship. There isn't anyone in my life at the moment.
I would be interested to hear what you think..especially in the reading of the Ace of Swords and High Priestess.

RW deck, no positional meanings.

Is my coming love around me now?
Chariot - Moon - King of Swords

I think this is someone I know but isn't in the picture (Chariot-Moon). Maybe someone in the background. We don't speak though (King of Swords).

What does he feel for me? - High Priestess
When will the relationship start? - Ace of Swords
What is the long-term potential of the relationship? - 6 Pentacles

I think he feels I am someone hard to get to know or maybe he feels a deep connection already? (High Priestess)
The relationship will start with a conversation! (Ace of Swords)
The long-term potential - it will require a bit of give and take, maybe some kind of compromise. Or maybe it's a little imbalanced?

thanks for your advice. :)

hulpster

anyone else wish to have a go at interp?

Does anyone have a view of the cards posted, or is it confusing to others also?

goddessof1967

Another yes/no question *sigh*

Chariot - no
Moon - no
King of Swords - no

I'd say 'no' lol :)

Rosebud2012

It is a bit confusing because I think the answers you're getting are quite generic.

For example: the High Priestess means the unknown, The King of Swords means remain objective about potential partners and the Ace of Swords is often a 'no'.

I think this is because you're asking about something that isn't manifested yet. Try again and see what comes up or ask for clarification on this draw.

Pick one card for you, whoever usually signifies you and place cards around it, the more courts there are the more potential suitors.

Sulis

Moderator note

Please remember that you need to interpret the cards in the reading when you reply to a thread in Your Readings.
One post has been removed.

Sulis - moderator

hulpster

It is a bit confusing because I think the answers you're getting are quite generic.

For example: the High Priestess means the unknown, The King of Swords means remain objective about potential partners and the Ace of Swords is often a 'no'.

I think this is because you're asking about something that isn't manifested yet. Try again and see what comes up or ask for clarification on this draw.

Pick one card for you, whoever usually signifies you and place cards around it, the more courts there are the more potential suitors.

Oh I understand now why that is confusing. I read my first question 'Is he around me now?' as YES so the subsequent cards were to clarify the type of relationship it would be. But of course if the answer to the first question was NO, it wouldn't make sense lol.

I also don't like using yes/no questions so it is curious why I naturally went with that.
Hmm..maybe I'll give it a rest and then think of proper qn's and repost.

thank you! :)

hulpster

Another yes/no question *sigh*

Chariot - no
Moon - no
King of Swords - no

I'd say 'no' lol :)

Hi Goddess..thanks for your feedback. I'm actually not sure why I used yes/no questions, because I've never thought that they were useful and never used them before. So I'll have to think about how to rephrase.

Amanda

I'm thinking that this is saying that you have to take control over some loose ends with an 'ex' of some kind... therefore a "coming love" is out of the question at the moment.

This set of cards is referencing a different person because the HP suggests a platonic relationship, the Ace of Swords suggests a romantic/emotional relationship with this person won't be starting because he doesn't see the two of you as more than friends that help each other out when needed.

Since the 3 majors you have are all water and you have so many references between dark and light here, I think you need to take control of your emotions and get your head on straight by dealing with the negative ones before you go looking for something new to get in to. It seems to be a dark and scary time for you, and you're looking for companionship to see you through, but this is something you must do alone.

Just some thoughts!

hulpster

I'm thinking that this is saying that you have to take control over some loose ends with an 'ex' of some kind... therefore a "coming love" is out of the question at the moment.

This set of cards is referencing a different person because the HP suggests a platonic relationship, the Ace of Swords suggests a romantic/emotional relationship with this person won't be starting because he doesn't see the two of you as more than friends that help each other out when needed.

Since the 3 majors you have are all water and you have so many references between dark and light here, I think you need to take control of your emotions and get your head on straight by dealing with the negative ones before you go looking for something new to get in to. It seems to be a dark and scary time for you, and you're looking for companionship to see you through, but this is something you must do alone.

Just some thoughts!

Hi Amanda04 you are actually very accurate in your reading of a person I am trying to forget. Although I wasn't specifically asking the cards about this situation, I guess it's in my subconscious.

hulpster

update for learning purposes

Hi everyone

Thought I'd update for learning purposes! Although this transpired a long time ago now, this did end up showing me a friend (King Swords) who I eventually started dating. We were only in occasional contact at the time I did the reading as he was living interstate. He eventually moved back to our home town (Chariot) and things started with him calling me (Ace/Swords) for a chat. I think the HP as his feelings probably pointed to how comfortable he was with me at the time ie. I was no one new to him.

Although we only dated briefly, our relationship did feel a bit like Six Pentacles because he really wasn't in an emotional position to be dating (getting back on his feet, getting over a nasty breakup), whereas I was.

Interesting to reflect on this now!