recurring in a reading but not true

phoenixblu

I have had 2 readings about my current boyfriend and both asked if he had a child which he 100% doesnt.
Why would this keep coming up? any ideas?

starrystarrynight

Were these professional (outside) readings, or readings done here as practice? I ask because sometimes a second poster in a forum like this reads the post of the first responder and is influenced by it--either consciously or subconsciously...(?)

phoenixblu

It was an inperson reading.

starrystarrynight

That is weird...but maybe this was a case of the reader(s) picking up your intuition (or fear) on the subject(?) Is that something you have thought or worried about?

Or maybe it's a case of precognition, since time as we know it is more spiral than linear...or it could simply be a case where this reader is wrong about this. Or not...could your bf be a dad and not know it himself?

Just pushing the envelope here...:)

Amanda

starrystarrynight said:
Or maybe it's a case of precognition...

That was my initial thought.

phoenixblu

I asked a good friend who is also a known reader and she said she got it too and the childs in spirit, waiting lol

214red

what was the exact question? also what cards did you draw?

Also any miscarriages/abortion on his ex-g/fs etc can lead to a yes answer

phoenixblu

It was a general reading. He was with his ex 10 years only miscarraige is my own! Not with him

Amanda

phoenixblu said:
I asked a good friend who is also a known reader and she said she got it too and the childs in spirit, waiting lol

It happens. When I was pregnant with my daughter (my first child) I thought for sure she was a boy. The energy was all boy- I was almost 100% sure of it. I was set on the energy that I was having a boy.

Then one day I was walking through a store, and looked over at a little pink dress and it just "clicked" the way intuition does- nope. Not a boy.

Well... I had a girl.. and she's a girly-girl at that.

10 months later, pregnant again... it was a boy, and I didn't feel the energy so strongly this time... so I surmised that he must have been around in spirit seeing his sister off before his arrival. :)

lighthousekeeper

Couldn't this be meaning that there is a child between you but it just hasn't been conceived yet?

I had the same experience, two separate readings said pretty much 'baby in spirit -- coming soon!' and I didn't believe because it was so unrealistic and I was so young. Got pregnant all the same!

Hmm don't know if I'm allowed to post personal-experience replies.. well here goes anyway :)