Relationship reading..

r0sered1ster

I did a four card relationship reading today about someone I'd like to know better, using the Magical Forest deck and it turned out as thus:

1.) Where the relationship is...(Wheel of Fortune)
2.)What person A (me) sees about the relationship...(Temperance)
3.)What person A (me) does not see about the relationship...(the Stars)
4.) How person B (we'll call him "X") sees the relationship...(the Sun)

Reading this I see the cards telling me number one, that since they are all Majors the nature of the answer is in the hands of the fates so to speak. The Wheel in this position tells me the relationship is undetermined and could go either way (favorable or unfavorable) and I see the situation as a possible good blending of our personalities, interests and such (Temperance). I cannot see that there is hope that it will happen, as he is very shy (the Stars), and he sees the relationship as a generally favorable situation to be in and a good outcome (the Sun)
I know you're probably saying "So, what's the question?" so here it goes...the whole problem I started having is when I got the brilliant idea to use this reading to learn how to apply elemental dignities and I've been running in circles ever since! The majority of the cards are fire/active and the Stars is an air/active card and they are all friendly so if I'm looking at this correctly, does the fact that they are all Majors AND active cards make it a more powerful reading as far as possible outcome or is it strongly telling me that this is out of my hands? I'm not sure why I am having this much trouble reasoning out such a simple idea?! I was hesitant in posting this but I'm really pulling my hair out trying to decide if I'm even making too much out of nothing... Did anyone else have these struggles when first reading?

afrosaxon

Hi there,

If you're asking for advice on a specific reading method (like elemental dignities) or about majors as outcomes, then your'e in the right place.

If you're asking for other interpretations of your reading, then you need to post this in the Your Readings section as the reading in its entirety will not be addressed/interpreted in this subforum.

And forgive my denseness, but I still don't understand exactly what your question is, even after re-reading your post twice. Could you clearly rephrase the question?

Thx!

T.

r0sered1ster

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear, I just seem to be unable to wrap my brain around how the elemental dignities would affect these cards in general. As for the reading, I can understand what they are saying but when I try to apply the ED's I start pulling my hair out! I read and re-read all the posts on how they work but it just escapes me for some reason, I really don't want to appear so dense but what is it that I'm missing?