Reoccurring dream of a library/bookstore

Nara

Hi, for those of you who read my other threads, it's me again. This time I have another repetitive dream. Well, actually, they're all different dreams, but some of them include or lead to a library-like bookstore place. Most of the times I'm just...there, walking around, looking at bookshelves or something...but my earliest dream of this place was that I found a book that I wanted to buy, but my mom wouldn't let me. Also, another thing is that I'm all alone, and no one is ever there, not even staff members. It's just...a place full of books for sale, even though there's no casheer. In case you're wondering, yes, I read tons of books. Fast. I love books, but now I'm getting off topic...Point is, what does it mean when you constantly dream about a library/bookstore? But I could be mistaken about the whole repetitive thing. There are a lot of times in my dreams where I've never seen something (or place, or ANYTHING) and in my dream, it feels as if I've been there before when I really haven't, or as if I knew about it all along, as if it were just part of everyday life. But I don't think this is the case...I think I HAVE dreamed about this place several times, even if it was in different situations and dreams...what does it mean? Maybe it's trying to tell me something because it's repetitive...?

annik

I had a few dreams with library/bookstore theme. After a bit of thinking, I thougth that maybe I was after knowledge (as wanting to know more)

I know it isn't much...

Melvis

Hi, Nara!

Just thought I'd pop in with an idea about your dream: Maybe the bookstore is like a stage setting in your dreams. It sounds like reading is very pleasurable to you, so if you think about this setting in your dreams, it's like a 'dream come true' inside your dream! All those books, no clerks around to bother you, you could read forever!

So this is like a setting for your mood in your dreams. It represents you feeling being in a very good mood, or being very close to reaching a particular goal. So in the dream where your mother wouldn't let you get a book, it's like you were in your 'happy place' and someone in a mother-ly position in your life came along and ruined your good mood or good feeling. After future 'library/bookstore' dreams think about that aspect, and maybe it will help decipher your dream's message.

I hope this helps!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE