Reoccurring dreams

Alitalia

My entire life I have had these dreams that some kind of entity lives in the woods that surround my house. In some dreams I just know something that I don't feel comfortable with lives in the woods. Usually I can feel it watching me, but I never actually see it. Other times vicious animals will come out of the woods and walk around the yard. If I'm already in the yard when they come out they will chase me and try to attack me. Usually these animals are coyotes or lions, but sometimes they're just weirdly deformed creatures.

Most of the dreams have the theme that I'm outside in the yard or about to go outside when the animals or creatures will suddenly come out of the woods, leaving me trapped inside. Other times the theme is that I have to go into the woods to "find something" once in the woods it's extremely dark and I have a bad feeling the entire time. Usually an animal or just an unseen force will try and attack me. In a few dreams I'll venture into the woods and end up finding a good entity that usually takes the form of a young girl and she'll help me out in some way.

Also I wanted to note, in the dreams where I go into the woods there's usually one or more dilapidated structures such as forts, shacks, once a mansion.

I've lived in the same house my entire life and I've always felt comfortable where I live. I like to take walks out in my woods and I never feel anything sinister. Do these dreams mean anything?
hello.. allow me join this discussion.. you've been warned.. it's related to your health or attacking your health. Also possible that you might have something special that attracting another energy.. or probably your lifestyle could leave some room for criminal activity to be happened around you.. anyway it's a warn.. you've been warned..

Metra

Awh thank you everyone for the kind words! It truly means a lot to me :)

hello.. allow me join this discussion.. you've been warned.. it's related to your health or attacking your health. Also possible that you might have something special that attracting another energy.. or probably your lifestyle could leave some room for criminal activity to be happened around you.. anyway it's a warn.. you've been warned..

how exactly would I be attracting another energy? Also is this energy not good if I'm having these dreams? By, "your lifestyle could leave some room for criminal activity.." do you mean someone trying to harm me?

Alitalia

Awh thank you everyone for the kind words! It truly means a lot to me :)

how exactly would I be attracting another energy? Also is this energy not good if I'm having these dreams? By, "your lifestyle could leave some room for criminal activity.." do you mean someone trying to harm me?
yes.. it's not a good energy. Base on your dream your own protector tried to warn you.. but my instinct is more about a negative energy surrounding your area. There's many reasons why an energy(negative) attracted to a person.. probably to absorb the victim energy, or it has something to do with your current life. Out of that dream.. is there any other weird dreams that keep on occurring?

JMI_Tarot

I had a recurring dream for years. It was kind of like yours. It was always in some house or building that was run down on a big piece of land and I seemed to be hiding out there or something and there was all this feeling of threat.

It wasn't animals though, it was people but no one specific. Anyway, I had that dream from time to time for years and it always left me feeling kind of shook.

One day I figured out what it meant. The personal details aren't important but the idea was I had terrible guilt about something, the way I had left something. I realized I had sort of underplayed it to myself, not admitted my part in it. I mean, one day it really hit me exactly which thing this dream was about, what the "place" represented and then everything made sense to me. It's hard to explain exactly. But it was very powerful.

It wasn't possible to do anything about it anymore, to fix it or apologise. All I could do was admit it to myself ask for forgiveness from the spirits and to forgive myself.

Anyway, since then, I have never had that dream again. Ever After having it for years.

So, be patient. If it's bothering you, it means something and if you keep working on it, you'll get an answer and then you'll be free of it.

I'm so grateful to that dream for what it made me learn.