Repetitive messages

Awkward.turtle91

I hope this is in the right thread!

But what would you say if one or more types of divination tools such as are backing up each other?

I have oracle and tarot readings that are simaler to each other in my personal opinion they may not be to others.

I'm wondering what you guys think of repative messages ? Through these tools?

Do you think it could mean be aware of something because it'll happen in a big way etc that's what I was told once.

Other opinions?

.. xx

nisaba

But what would you say if one or more types of divination tools such as are backing up each other?

I'd say they are simply doing their job. And that you need to pay attention and do the necessary real-world work.

Awkward.turtle91

I'd say they are simply doing their job. And that you need to pay attention and do the necessary real-world work.

That's a good take on it, hadn't thought of it like that. Before I just had my friends point of veiw stuck in my head for ages :)

SunChariot

I hope this is in the right thread!

I have oracle and tarot readings that are simaler to each other in my personal opinion they may not be to others.

I'm wondering what you guys think of repative messages ? Through these tools?

Do you think it could mean be aware of something because it'll happen in a big way etc that's what I was told once.

Other opinions?

.. xx

If you asked the same question of both a Tarot and an Oracle the answers should be similar. The answer is the same no matter which you ask. They would both be trying to tell you the same thing, through their respective methods.

The second just confirms the first, that what you first saw was the intended message.

Babs

CrystalSeas

Think of it as the Universe saying to you "How many times do I have to tell you ........."

IndigoViolet

Say we have a progressing line along our life, facts and possibilities change extremely little to none if time progresses short, and so does your Universe. Since cards abide to your Universe, it will always point to there, and is natural because anything you experience is and will always be the same.

That means in short, the only difference between your divination tool and your life is the medium. Either be it the tool or you experiencing a certain event. It is virtually the same thing.

Awkward.turtle91

Think of it as the Universe saying to you "How many times do I have to tell you ........."

😂😂 I love that answer crystal !

They must be getting sick of me by now
Xx

Awkward.turtle91

If you asked the same question of both a Tarot and an Oracle the answers should be similar. The answer is the same no matter which you ask. They would both be trying to tell you the same thing, through their respective methods.

The second just confirms the first, that what you first saw was the intended message.

Babs

It was everything, runes etc!

I Ching! You name it!

Maybe I should learn to accept the first answer I'm given ! :-D

Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Say we have a progressing line along our life, facts and possibilities change extremely little to none if time progresses short, and so does your Universe. Since cards abide to your Universe, it will always point to there, and is natural because anything you experience is and will always be the same.

That means in short, the only difference between your divination tool and your life is the medium. Either be it the tool or you experiencing a certain event. It is virtually the same thing.

That's an interesting view point.

I hadn't thought of the universe working in the same way we do
Xx

Achlys

If you're asking the same question, you should expect to receive a similar answer no matter which tool you're using. I wouldn't call this a matter of repetition but rather that the tools are trying to deliver the message to you.