ROC April - Andromedastarseed and Fermmoylle

Fortuna

Andromedastarseed and Fermmoylle's Thread (regular)

--

Schedule:
April 23 (Sunday): Complete readings
April 30 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

--

April's Suggested Spread:

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the
She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Fermmoylle

It's nice to be paired to you, Andromedastarseed.

I don't think this reading needs a specific focus, but if you have one, just tell me and I'll do my best to answer your question.

andromedastarseed

The same. What does the universe/spirit want me to know? Do you have a deck preference?

Fermmoylle

No preference. Go with the flow.

What about you? Any deck preference?

andromedastarseed

Hi Fermmoylle,

Here is your reading for the month. I used the Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the

She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx

xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx

1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

Peace-23

This is such a great card. I dove holding an olive branch is flying over an egg. The scene is very calm. The grass is green, the sky is blue and nothing is disrupted.

This card talks about radical acceptance and being free from attachment.

Maybe the state of the world is disturbing to you and you want to bring it into a state of peace and harmony. You want to heal the world and people around you. I think this is how you want the world to be. Once you are in a state of peace, you can begin to tap into your power. You can be of service

We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

Why? 31

This card is telling you to be crystal clear about your motives and intentions. Motives define the nature of your experience-when you think about something, feel it, and then act on it. Why do you want to tap into your power? Is it to be of service or to be self-serving? If it's to be of service that is when the miracle will occur. If it's for selfish reasons, it'll only blow up in your face.

This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

Exchanging Gifts-27

This card talks about the Law of Giving and Receiving. If you want something, you need to be willing to put in an exchange. You are very good at balancing things out and can be successful. You need to be able to do the dance between push and pull, give and take, doing and being. If you go at something out of fear you may end up being depleted or creating an imbalance. So, this is a very auspicious card. You have clear boundaries in place.

Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

Yang-1

This is a force of masculine energy. This is raw power. The force of creativity and deliberate action. Yang represents the power of action, the energies that propel the world forward, and manifesting thought and desire into concrete form. Now is the perfect time to act, for you can easily build momentum and make headway. What you want will come to fruition if you proceed confidently. This card signifies new life and is a sure sign that obstacles have been overcome. There is no reason to hesitate. You are the shaper of your destiny now.

Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

Orphaned-5

A sense of loss; an identity crisis; recognizing that you don't fit in; the need to belong; uncertainty about your place.

You don't have to do this by yourself. There is a tribe out there ready and willing to help you. It's time for you to be a part of something rather than separate from. You need to be true to your core values. It's ok to let go of the pressure to fit in. Not everyone will understand you. It's time to move on.

I think comparing this card to the first card. If you are in a peaceful state of mind, you can do anything you want. If you are in an orphaned state of mind, you will doubt yourself and all these fabulous gifts you have will go to waste. You will go into an imbalance. You won't be sure of your intentions, and instead of being the master manifestor you will be in chaos.

No man is an island. We are meant to have connections with other people. Find some help, or allies. You can do it.

I hope this resonates for you.

Thank you for letting me read for you today. image uploadingcertificity.com

Fermmoylle

I was in and out of the hospital for the last few days, so thank you for your patience. Here's your reading, using The Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle.

18251793_1781959112119003_8545089232144695296_n.jpg

Barnabus and the Prince. A faery prince rides his majestic toad steed.
Don't stay in the same place! What calls you into your power is the thrill of the adventure, the new sightseeing. Go forth and start your own journey!

Secret Doorway. A young woman finds a secret doorway in the forest.
Intuition is a good and a bad thing when someone goes in an adventure. It helps you to see the troubles... and as you see them, you may wonder if they are worth dealing with. Trust your intuition, but don't let it stop you from reaching your inner goals.

Dragon's Pet. A fairy plays with a dragonfae.
You have a knack with animals. But don't be fooled thinking about only physical animals: your gift allows you to come closer to guardian spirits and animal totems as well.

Glimpse. A fairy looks from behind a tree, noticing some things the others don't.
This is tied to your intuition, but it's more than that. You have that kind of connection with others, being capable of seeing their true self, as if you blinked into the reality beyond what's perceivable.

Gatekeeper. Your powers give you the ability of standing in the boundary of the real world and the world beyond that. You can guide people from and to those places, and prevent some from crossing the limits. Considering this reading is done during Samhain (I live in the Southern Hemisphere), this may have even more implications depending on what you belief.

Once again thanks for your patience. I'll post your feedback soon.

Fermmoylle

andromedastarseed said:
Here is your reading for the month. I used the Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
I've never saw this oracle before. It's beautiful!

andromedastarseed said:
Peace-23

This is such a great card. I dove holding an olive branch is flying over an egg. The scene is very calm. The grass is green, the sky is blue and nothing is disrupted.

This card talks about radical acceptance and being free from attachment.

Maybe the state of the world is disturbing to you and you want to bring it into a state of peace and harmony. You want to heal the world and people around you. I think this is how you want the world to be. Once you are in a state of peace, you can begin to tap into your power. You can be of service
Yes, this is really how I see things around me. I see the broken pieces and I try to help people to mend themselves.

andromedastarseed said:
Why? 31

This card is telling you to be crystal clear about your motives and intentions. Motives define the nature of your experience-when you think about something, feel it, and then act on it. Why do you want to tap into your power? Is it to be of service or to be self-serving? If it's to be of service that is when the miracle will occur. If it's for selfish reasons, it'll only blow up in your face.
Everyone needs to find their own bliss and follow it. That's what I believe. And if I see doubt or sorrow, I try to reach out and help them. Why? Because a better world can only be created by better people, people who are in peace with themselves.

andromedastarseed said:
Exchanging Gifts-27

This card talks about the Law of Giving and Receiving. If you want something, you need to be willing to put in an exchange. You are very good at balancing things out and can be successful. You need to be able to do the dance between push and pull, give and take, doing and being. If you go at something out of fear you may end up being depleted or creating an imbalance. So, this is a very auspicious card. You have clear boundaries in place.
Truly? I think I'm usually on the edge when I do that. I'd love to have the confidence you seem to credit me...

andromedastarseed said:
Yang-1

This is a force of masculine energy. This is raw power. The force of creativity and deliberate action. Yang represents the power of action, the energies that propel the world forward, and manifesting thought and desire into concrete form. Now is the perfect time to act, for you can easily build momentum and make headway. What you want will come to fruition if you proceed confidently. This card signifies new life and is a sure sign that obstacles have been overcome. There is no reason to hesitate. You are the shaper of your destiny now.
So, my secret super power is to drawn in my raw power and burst it forth to manifest thought and desire into the world? This makes me smile... It seems I'm on my right path.

andromedastarseed said:
Orphaned-5

A sense of loss; an identity crisis; recognizing that you don't fit in; the need to belong; uncertainty about your place.

You don't have to do this by yourself. There is a tribe out there ready and willing to help you. It's time for you to be a part of something rather than separate from. You need to be true to your core values. It's ok to let go of the pressure to fit in. Not everyone will understand you. It's time to move on.

I think comparing this card to the first card. If you are in a peaceful state of mind, you can do anything you want. If you are in an orphaned state of mind, you will doubt yourself and all these fabulous gifts you have will go to waste. You will go into an imbalance. You won't be sure of your intentions, and instead of being the master manifestor you will be in chaos.

No man is an island. We are meant to have connections with other people. Find some help, or allies. You can do it.
I think this makes lots of sense. Fighting the imbalance is something I need to work on. Self-doubts are surely a way to achieve nothing.
Somehow, this reminds me of a quote by Frannk Herbert: "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

andromedastarseed said:
I hope this resonates for you.
It does! A lot! Thanks for the insightful reading.

andromedastarseed

I'm sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you are on the mend.

Fermmoylle

I'm fine now. It was just a peak of my diabetes... Everything now is under control once more.