Fortuna

Madame Squee and Elj's Thread

--

Schedule:
April 23 (Sunday): Complete readings
April 30 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

--

April's Suggested Spread:

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the
She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

Madame Squee

Hello, Elj. :)

It's very nice to meet you!

I'm willing to dive in and try the intuitive option this month if you are.

I'll be using the Piatnik-Vienna Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards.

Thank you for being my partner this month.

xoxo

Squee

Elj

Hello, Elj. :)

It's very nice to meet you!

I'm willing to dive in and try the intuitive option this month if you are.

I'll be using the Piatnik-Vienna Nr. 1902 Fortune Telling Cards.

Thank you for being my partner this month.

xoxo

Squee

Hellon it's a pleasure meeting you too, Squee!

I am willing to try intuitive option this month as well! I am thinking of using Oracle of the Dragonfae deck for your reading - let me know if it's okay with you. I feel that this deck feels about right.

Hope that we have fun reading for each other this month!

Madame Squee

Yes, the Oracle of the Dragonfae would be wonderful!

Thank you.

Elj

I'm so sorry for being so late with my reading - I've had a couple of unexpected things to come my way! As you already know I'm using Oracle of the Dragonfae for your reading.

Gwynne & Elluish: A dire need to understand of how the relationships with everyone (humans, animals, nature) works. You may be experiencing some confusing energies what cause you not to understand what's happening. I'm receiving a feeling that there's something calling out to your attention, that there's a repeating pattern between the things, that you may notice some interesting repeating notes they may be making about you in regards to something. They may be bringing a point that has caught your attention. You need to listen into your heart and as well as what the messages are you receiving. It's very important that you hear and don't dismiss.

The Lovers at the Feast: That you deserve the happiness too, you need to be self-aware of your own happiness and where does it lie on, don't be afraid to be a little bit selfish and to take things into your own hands, to do something what you always wanted to do - maybe it's your moment. Nothing is impossible for you. It's also very important for you to know what you need to send out a thought into the universe. You receive only the energy back what you send out to the universe. For example, if you want to do well somewhere - try telling yourself that you will succeed in it. Make sure that you think as positively of yourself as you can!

Lady of the New Buds: Your tenderness. You are able to do everything what you set out - you're not the one to give up and leave the things behind. You will finish them and tend most of your attention to it. You are also very caring, you care about a lot of things - you can ever care about the problems that may seem small, and the other people's problems are not a burden to you.

Fernia: You are currently not seeing it but you are able to see through the things. You are able to see things the way they are. You also need to know what your superpower is that you are able to achieve anything what you set your heart to. You just need to be honest with yourself of what is it you want (and think of yourself and your own needs/desires). If something interests you - go and do it.

The Guardian: You need to make an important change/transmission! You need to be prepared to carry what you feel is yours into the new place that is calling you in the world. For some reason this card always associates to me with the traveling/moving - maybe, you are thinking of changing the place you are currently living in? If that's something what you want to do - then you should go for it! The world is yours for you to examine it.

Good luck!

Hope that this resonates with you and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! :)

Madame Squee

Greetings, Elj. :) I hope you are doing well and feeling fine today. This morning, I am reading with the Tarot d'Eltynne -- a modern redesign of the Oracle Belline (Edmond, 1845). Your spread and your cards...

She-ra Princess of Power Spread:

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER? (Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.)

Your card is No. 32 - Nastiness.

A robed and cowled figure holds up a lantern in his right hand and a long knife in his left, gripped in his fist as if ready to use it. The empty knife sheath dangles from a belt at the man's right side. His eyes glow in the light of the lantern, like an animal.

It appears to me that you've been called into your power as the result of a vicious attack. The thing is to consider is how you will respond: what is the nature of your power? Will you react swiftly in kind or regroup, strategize and outmaneuver this person/entity?

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU? (We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?)

Your card is No. 45 - Happiness.

Floating above a seas of clouds, a pair of hands with palms up and cupped, receives a shower of petals that flow like droplets from a 6-point star. At the top of this emblem, a banner marked "Bonheur" encircles a royal crown and terminates behind the star. It is difficult to identify the actual source of the petals -- it could be the star, but it might be the banner, because it has a rough appearance, as though it may be constructed of petals itself.

In view of the nature of the first card, my first thought is that nastiness is not part of your makeup. My feeling is that you are naturally a happy person who wants to feel good about yourself and the world. This mindset makes it doubly difficult to deal with a situation wherein you've been mishandled. However, it is your happy outlook that can sustain you as you navigate the extent of your powers. Hold on to your happiness, and it will serve you well.

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER (This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!)

Your card is No. 23 Trading.

A clipper ship sails at the top of a world globe. A huge anchor lies behind the globe. A rope threaded through its eye has been cut, and the loose end swirls behind the ship, crosses over the front of the globe, and displays a banner: "Trafic".

Your super power lies in your freedom to go about your business. You are not tied down to a specific person or place, which allows you a distinct advantage over this nasty person or situation. You are well-versed in the art of negotiation and getting along well with other people. You have a lot of options as you consider the situation in front of you.

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER (Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!)

Your card is No. 27 Union.

Two hearts wrapped together in a white banner, marked "Union", rest on blossoms at the top of a morning glory vine.

Your secret power lies in your ability to create and maintain alliances. You are not alone. Whether you know it or not, you have a partner, who shares your interest in this matter. If you are not aware of this person/entity, look for them. If you know who it is, enlist their aid. The combination of your efforts will prevail.

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW (Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!)

Your card is No. 1 - The Destiny.

A large ornate gold skeleton key fills this card. A curlicue banner, "La Destinee" encircles its shaft.

Confidence emanates from this symbol. You have the key and therefore all the power in the situation facing you. It is your decision whether or not to open it up or lock it away.

SUMMARY:

I can't say for certain whether this is a guess or intuition, but my feeling is that you may be dealing with an entity rather than a person. My sense is that the current situation concerns a legal matter, in which you may be well-placed to win a suit or accept a settlement -- if you choose to pursue it at all. All of it is up to you.

Thank you very much for being my partner this month, Elj! I enjoyed reading for you -- I hope you'll find it interesting and perhaps helpful. Please feel free to ask questions! :)

Peace and blessings.

Squee

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Attachments

• Elj.jpg
    Elj.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 94

Elj

Hello! I finally took a seat down to give you a feedback. :) I checked out the deck you were reading with and it’s so beautiful! After checking them out I sort of want them too now. I really like the cards like that. It feels like they’re so simple yet they’re so much story-telling in the same time.

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER? (Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.)

Your card is No. 32 - Nastiness.

A robed and cowled figure holds up a lantern in his right hand and a long knife in his left, gripped in his fist as if ready to use it. The empty knife sheath dangles from a belt at the man's right side. His eyes glow in the light of the lantern, like an animal.

It appears to me that you've been called into your power as the result of a vicious attack. The thing is to consider is how you will respond: what is the nature of your power? Will you react swiftly in kind or regroup, strategize and outmaneuver this person/entity?

Yes, this sort of does apply to me! I am not the kind of a person to sit around when I feel like that there‘s injustice. I try not to apply myself to neither side. I like to stay in between as I think that‘s most right. But I really don‘t like it when someone viciously tries to take an advantage of me or the people that I care the most about. So, it‘s better not to test me, lol.

There are some things happening even today in my life that are coming me feel that way. But this comes from the certain people. But I know that not much can be helped about them anymore.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU? (We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?)

Your card is No. 45 - Happiness.

Floating above a seas of clouds, a pair of hands with palms up and cupped, receives a shower of petals that flow like droplets from a 6-point star. At the top of this emblem, a banner marked "Bonheur" encircles a royal crown and terminates behind the star. It is difficult to identify the actual source of the petals -- it could be the star, but it might be the banner, because it has a rough appearance, as though it may be constructed of petals itself.

In view of the nature of the first card, my first thought is that nastiness is not part of your makeup. My feeling is that you are naturally a happy person who wants to feel good about yourself and the world. This mindset makes it doubly difficult to deal with a situation wherein you've been mishandled. However, it is your happy outlook that can sustain you as you navigate the extent of your powers. Hold on to your happiness, and it will serve you well.

Yes, that perfectly describes me! :D I know that there‘s a saying “Treat person like the way they treat you“. But I don‘t feel like stepping into their level if they mistreat me. I‘d rather cut them off my life and move on with my life and try to make something happy out of this. I have a rather positive outlook on the life. I try to think that there‘s nothing bad where the good doesn‘t come out of it!

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER (This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!)

Your card is No. 23 Trading.

A clipper ship sails at the top of a world globe. A huge anchor lies behind the globe. A rope threaded through its eye has been cut, and the loose end swirls behind the ship, crosses over the front of the globe, and displays a banner: "Trafic".

Your super power lies in your freedom to go about your business. You are not tied down to a specific person or place, which allows you a distinct advantage over this nasty person or situation. You are well-versed in the art of negotiation and getting along well with other people. You have a lot of options as you consider the situation in front of you.

Awww :D This is actually the message what I needed to hear. It really makes me to hear that I am not tied down to the things. I think that‘s the one I really need to call out on my self. I‘ve been lately feeling as if I am being tied down by the responsibilities and other people and I feel like in that way I let them to live my life for me.

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER (Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!)

Your card is No. 27 Union.

Two hearts wrapped together in a white banner, marked "Union", rest on blossoms at the top of a morning glory vine.

Your secret power lies in your ability to create and maintain alliances. You are not alone. Whether you know it or not, you have a partner, who shares your interest in this matter. If you are not aware of this person/entity, look for them. If you know who it is, enlist their aid. The combination of your efforts will prevail.

This actually makes me think of me and my SO for some reason, I am not sure why, lol! We even like to joke about this particular topic. We said that one of our superpowers would be one another. He has been nothing but very helpful towards me and we both have a very similar outlook on the life and seem to share a lot of things in common. :)

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW (Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!)

Your card is No. 1 - The Destiny.

A large ornate gold skeleton key fills this card. A curlicue banner, "La Destinee" encircles its shaft.

Confidence emanates from this symbol. You have the key and therefore all the power in the situation facing you. It is your decision whether or not to open it up or lock it away.

Amazing card! I think that I‘m going to use the key and open it up to see what does the world have to offer for me indeed. You can never know if you don‘t try – right? :)

SUMMARY:

I can't say for certain whether this is a guess or intuition, but my feeling is that you may be dealing with an entity rather than a person. My sense is that the current situation concerns a legal matter, in which you may be well-placed to win a suit or accept a settlement -- if you choose to pursue it at all. All of it is up to you.

There‘s a situation that concerns a legal matter in here, yes. Me and my family currently have trouble communicating with certain people from our family in regards of some things. That‘s more of a settling the will and we more or less know which way we want to head. But there‘s a huge road down from there. I really hope that it comes in our favour. :) I also have a feeling that no matter which way we decide to go – stay at this home or move somewhere else it will all go well for us! I‘ve also been having some dreams that make me think that they‘re pointing me towards that.

And about entity.. I‘d say also that it‘s more of an entity itself than a person. :)

Thank you very much for being my partner this month, Elj! I enjoyed reading for you -- I hope you'll find it interesting and perhaps helpful. Please feel free to ask questions!

Thnak you so much for being my ROC partner and I‘ve had a lot of fun reading for you and also receiving your reading! Hope you found my feedback helpful!

Madame Squee

I'm so sorry for being so late with my reading - I've had a couple of unexpected things to come my way! As you already know I'm using Oracle of the Dragonfae for your reading.
I was/am late, too!!! So, we were perfect for each other this month! :D

Gwynne & Elluish: A dire need to understand of how the relationships with everyone (humans, animals, nature) works. You may be experiencing some confusing energies what cause you not to understand what's happening. I'm receiving a feeling that there's something calling out to your attention, that there's a repeating pattern between the things, that you may notice some interesting repeating notes they may be making about you in regards to something. They may be bringing a point that has caught your attention. You need to listen into your heart and as well as what the messages are you receiving. It's very important that you hear and don't dismiss.

You have really picked up on my thoughts here! I've been struggling for 2 months with a little 12-year-old pug, who I adopted in February. I adopted him with the idea that I could easily provide a good forever home for an old dog -- a pretty simple proposition in my mind. A few weeks in, I realized what the challenge really is: facilitating the healing of his wounded spirit. I need to make contact with him, spirit to spirit. It's not enough to just to pet him and attend to his physical needs. It's so much more than that. And now that I realize the depth of his needs, I am dealing with fears that I'm not up to it.

The Lovers at the Feast: That you deserve the happiness too, you need to be self-aware of your own happiness and where does it lie on, don't be afraid to be a little bit selfish and to take things into your own hands, to do something what you always wanted to do - maybe it's your moment. Nothing is impossible for you. It's also very important for you to know what you need to send out a thought into the universe. You receive only the energy back what you send out to the universe. For example, if you want to do well somewhere - try telling yourself that you will succeed in it. Make sure that you think as positively of yourself as you can!

This is the advice that I need to hear right now, because I absolutely cannot allow myself to back out. The whole situation of taking on this little old dog reminds of the morning I gave birth to my first child -- there is no backing out or putting it off. The only way is forward, no matter what it takes. It's a commitment -- lifelong.

Lady of the New Buds: Your tenderness. You are able to do everything what you set out - you're not the one to give up and leave the things behind. You will finish them and tend most of your attention to it. You are also very caring, you care about a lot of things - you can ever care about the problems that may seem small, and the other people's problems are not a burden to you.

I really like what you say here. If I quit, it haunts me forever. Over the past few years, I have finally discovered that it's less stressful to not start things, rather than risk quitting or failing. Very recently, however, I'm finding myself more willing to take a risk, commit and try.

Fernia: You are currently not seeing it but you are able to see through the things. You are able to see things the way they are. You also need to know what your superpower is that you are able to achieve anything what you set your heart to. You just need to be honest with yourself of what is it you want (and think of yourself and your own needs/desires). If something interests you - go and do it.

I think this also is good for me to hear. I do need to set my heart on my goals. I know heart makes the difference between failing and achieving. It's not enough simply to think that something is a good idea.

The Guardian: You need to make an important change/transmission! You need to be prepared to carry what you feel is yours into the new place that is calling you in the world. For some reason this card always associates to me with the traveling/moving - maybe, you are thinking of changing the place you are currently living in? If that's something what you want to do - then you should go for it! The world is yours for you to examine it.

Actually, we are talking a lot about moving lately! It seems like an impossible idea -- we've been here more than 25 years. But I keep reminding myself that a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step. I think I remember how to move. Lol. I really just need to decide if I can put my heart into it. :heart::heart:

Good luck!

Hope that this resonates with you and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! :)

Thank you very much, Elj! I loved your reading, and I think your intuition is spot on!!

xoxo

Squee