Subtle Suggestions (exchanges)

zhadee

Ahoy mateys,
ever felt swamped with proposals, and they all feel silly to you? Tonight, it's witches night & I really don't know what to do about it. Should I dance or meditate? Burn some incense or clean the house? Drink till I'm ill or go to bed early?

In order to get inspired, I'm offering
2 card reads on inspirations & aspirations to every area of life with my Sibilla Oracle Cards.
Please return the favour and exchange with your favourite oracle deck!

the small print

• for relationship related questions: no third party mind reading!
  • no health, no justice, no general
  • no yes-no
  • Asking for a message from your guides is fine
  • repeated sitters are welcome
  • no clarifying questions from other sitters' reads
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition,
them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback, and them who gift me bad vibrations gunna be walk the plank without further notice!
Me be deadly serious, savvy?

theFeeLion

Hi Zhadee! :D

Hehe what does a pirate say when he wants to get drunk with two Ladies of the Night? Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! :party: Hehe sorry couldn't resist!

I'm pretty sure you could do a few of your ideas all at once... burn some incense, put on some music to dance to, pour yourself a beverage and dance around while cleaning the house. Singing along to the music at the top of your lungs optional :party:

I would love to sit :D Could I please have a message from my new guide? Not sure what to make of this one yet, they just appeared last week. I know exactly what they look like but I'm finding it difficult deciphering what they are trying to say.

Fee

zhadee

Hi Zhadee! :D

Hehe what does a pirate say when he wants to get drunk with two Ladies of the Night? Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! :party: Hehe sorry couldn't resist!

I'm pretty sure you could do a few of your ideas all at once... burn some incense, put on some music to dance to, pour yourself a beverage and dance around while cleaning the house. Singing along to the music at the top of your lungs optional :party:

I would love to sit :D Could I please have a message from my new guide? Not sure what to make of this one yet, they just appeared last week. I know exactly what they look like but I'm finding it difficult deciphering what they are trying to say.

Fee
Ahoy Fee, thank you for sitting.
Faithfulness + Consolation

Faithfulness shows a huge dog. Your guide's messages deal with loyalty. Whatever you have on your mind, in your heart, or in your feet, you need to 'dog' it relentlessly. If you stick to your guide's with great faith, inspiration, guidance and help will come to you out of - seemingly - nowhere.
This also reminds you to say out loud what you are wishing for. They are most willing to get it for you.

Thank you for the suggestions =) care to pick 2 cards from me inquiry?

theFeeLion

Ahoy Fee, thank you for sitting.
Faithfulness + Consolation

Faithfulness shows a huge dog. Your guide's messages deal with loyalty. Whatever you have on your mind, in your heart, or in your feet, you need to 'dog' it relentlessly. If you stick to your guide's with great faith, inspiration, guidance and help will come to you out of - seemingly - nowhere.
This also reminds you to say out loud what you are wishing for. They are most willing to get it for you.

Thank you for the suggestions =) care to pick 2 cards from me inquiry?

Thanks heaps for that :D I will definitely be doing those things!

Is there any particular question you would like to ask or do you want a general message? Either is fine. I'll be using my froud Faeries Oracle :D

zhadee

Thanks heaps for that :D I will definitely be doing those things!

Is there any particular question you would like to ask or do you want a general message? Either is fine. I'll be using my froud Faeries Oracle :D
I'm really clueless about what to do tonight.
It's a rare occassion for me to have this day off so I'd like to do something special.

Falcor

Good Evening Z!
Let's celebrate a bit? A big fire, free songs and drumming till the first light?

I would love a message from the 2 godly presences in my life(at least I know there are only two). A card for each.

<3

zhadee

Good Evening Z!
Let's celebrate a bit? A big fire, free songs and drumming till the first light?

I would love a message from the 2 godly presences in my life(at least I know there are only two). A card for each.

<3
Ahoy Falcor
thank you for the suggestion, this sounds like a good idea.

Soldier + Messenger

The first one says: guard yourself. If you feel a bit afraid of a situation in your life, there's no reason for such feelings because you have a weapon to protect yourself from any harm.
The second one says: be open for a message. It will be delivered to you very soon, so you need to be on the watchout.

Both are willing to support you with their specific powers.
emoji264.png

My Q: what's the best thing for me to do according to today's energy?

Falcor

Ahoy Falcor
thank you for the suggestion, this sounds like a good idea.

Soldier + Messenger

The first one says: guard yourself. If you feel a bit afraid of a situation in your life, there's no reason for such feelings because you have a weapon to protect yourself from any harm.
The second one says: be open for a message. It will be delivered to you very soon, so you need to be on the watchout.

Both are willing to support you with their specific powers.
emoji264.png

I thank you for delivering me their messages.

I am wary of some things in my life, some things I am doing wrongly or not doing enough..I will try to trust I have protections good enough to keep my safe.

A message you say? That makes me curious to know what kind of message and from whom. I will try my best to keep my senses open not to miss this mysterious message.

My Q: what's the best thing for me to do according to today's energy?

I am using here my Earthbound oracle. It's small in size but very cool.
The message is so clear here that I don't know i there are many words needed here:

TRAVEL+AIR

Seems like you should go out to nature, to breath some fresh air of a forest or a mountains/hills if you have any around .Wander around and look at the world that is surrounding it. It's beautiful. There is probably a good weather outside and you shall enjoy it and the light of the sun that will fill you with some good energy.

Bewitch

May I sit?

Can I have a message from my guides please I feel they have abandoned me as of late.

Bewitch xx

zhadee

I thank you for delivering me their messages.

I am wary of some things in my life, some things I am doing wrongly or not doing enough..I will try to trust I have protections good enough to keep my safe.

A message you say? That makes me curious to know what kind of message and from whom. I will try my best to keep my senses open not to miss this mysterious message.
Falseness & Fortune - Be aware of any promises made to you that sound too good to be true

I am using here my Earthbound oracle. It's small in size but very cool.
The message is so clear here that I don't know i there are many words needed here:

TRAVEL+AIR

Seems like you should go out to nature, to breath some fresh air of a forest or a mountains/hills if you have any around .Wander around and look at the world that is surrounding it. It's beautiful. There is probably a good weather outside and you shall enjoy it and the light of the sun that will fill you with some good energy.
Aye, that sounds good! I'll tell you tomorrow what happens later tonight.