5 sitters to test a home made oracle card deck

Libertya

Sitters to test a home made oracle card deck

Hi everyone!

I am looking for sitters to test a home made oracle card deck. I made it myself and i want to see how accurate it is.
This deck is specific for love/relationships. It can easily answer questions regarding feelings.
If anyone wants to give it a try, please let me know! If i get positive feedback from 5 sitters, i may keep the thread open.

****THREAD CLOSED******

This deck consists of 62 cards.
**FEEDBACK APPRECIATED, BUT EXCHANGES ARE OPTIONAL****

Everyone is welcome!!
This deck is very straightforward and gives you specific answers.
This thread will be open for a while.

Leandra88

Hi everyone!

I am looking for 5 sitters to test a home made oracle card deck. I made it myself and i want to see how accurate it is.
This deck is specific for love/relationships. It can easily answer questions regarding feelings.
If anyone wants to give it a try, please let me know! If i get positive feedback from 5 sitters, i may keep the thread open.

This deck consists of 62 cards.

Hi there, I would love to be a guinea pig for your deck :) My question is, does G still have romantic feelings for me, or has he moved on? Thanks!

peaceablepaths

Hello!

Hello Libertya and thank you for the offer of a free reading! I look forward to your oracle reading! I've been pondering and making nots about making my own oracle, so this is really interesting for me!

If you are still offering readings, I would appreciate one. I would like to know how I can strengthen the love within my marriage. Thank you in advance! xx

GotH

Love this idea of making your very own. I've done it too so I'd like to help you test yours. :)

My question is, can you describe B? Physical traits and or personality. Anything or whatever you get..

Libertya

Hi there, I would love to be a guinea pig for your deck :) My question is, does G still have romantic feelings for me, or has he moved on? Thanks!

Hi there! My deck is so straightforward and blunt!

The card i pulled for you was "Yes, he wants you".
This card is your very clear yes that he does still have romantic feelings for you. The card confirmed that he does want to be with you. You may or may not have seen any movement from him, but just know that he has not moved on. I hope you liked this deck!

Libertya

Hello Libertya and thank you for the offer of a free reading! I look forward to your oracle reading! I've been pondering and making nots about making my own oracle, so this is really interesting for me!

If you are still offering readings, I would appreciate one. I would like to know how I can strengthen the love within my marriage. Thank you in advance! xx

Thank you!
This deck is very straightforward and blunt.
I pulled the card "Control".
I feel that you need to be the one to take control in this marriage. You can strengthen the love by taking control of this marriage and putting in the effort. I pulled another card to clarify and i got "open up". I feel that you may need to open up to your partner about how you feel. Communication is necessary when it comes to strengthening bonds. I hope you liked this deck!

Libertya

Love this idea of making your very own. I've done it too so I'd like to help you test yours. :)

My question is, can you describe B? Physical traits and or personality. Anything or whatever you get..

Hi there!
Ok. This deck can be so blunt sometimes.
Are you currently in a relationship with this person?

The cards I pulled to describe him were: sacrifice, bully, and solitude.
For his personality I think he might be the type of person who is willing to make sacrifices for himself. He may also have a tendency to be a little bully. Does that sound right? This person may also like to spend time alone. Did I connect well? Or is my deck being a smart aleck? Lol

GotH

Hi there!
Ok. This deck can be so blunt sometimes.
Are you currently in a relationship with this person?

The cards I pulled to describe him were: sacrifice, bully, and solitude.
For his personality I think he might be the type of person who is willing to make sacrifices for himself. He may also have a tendency to be a little bully. Does that sound right? This person may also like to spend time alone. Did I connect well? Or is my deck being a smart aleck? Lol

No, I'm not in a relationship with this person mainly because your cards described him pretty accurately. :bugeyed: He had some very selfish tendencies so I gather that goes with your sacrifice card and how you read it. Not exactly sure about bullying but I do know that he would start arguments then later regret it. He always considered himself an alpha male so solitude fits here as well.

Great job putting your cards together. :thumbsup:

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can i sit?

What advice the cards has about Aryanna M?

Thanks!