5 sitters to test a home made oracle card deck

Libertya

Thank you for this reading. It's weird because I haven't really expressed that he's hurt me. But I guess he can sense it by the way I've been acting. I would imagine it'll be a long while before I hear from him again because I'm not reaching out. Our last conversation was good but his life is in turmoil right now and he has ALOT of things that need to be sorted out.

May I ask if we'll be able to continue our friendship after he apologizes or will that just bring us closure and we both move forward in life

Ok. Some weird cards came up. Lol
Ok. I pulled the "sex" card, "Happiness" and again regrets hurting you.
First of all the universe wants you to really understand that he is sorry.
I think that these cards are telling me that you and him may have more than a friendship later on. But I pulled the happiness card so whatever it is that you and him choose to do will benefit you both.
It could mean that you two will probably start a sexual relationship. Does that sound like anything that you and him would ever consider? This could also mean that he may secretly want sex from you in your friendship with him. He may or may not disclose that to you. But yes, I do see you and him still having some sort of connection even after he apologizes.

Division10

Ok. Some weird cards came up. Lol
Ok. I pulled the "sex" card, "Happiness" and again regrets hurting you.
First of all the universe wants you to really understand that he is sorry.
I think that these cards are telling me that you and him may have more than a friendship later on. But I pulled the happiness card so whatever it is that you and him choose to do will benefit you both.
It could mean that you two will probably start a sexual relationship. Does that sound like anything that you and him would ever consider? This could also mean that he may secretly want sex from you in your friendship with him. He may or may not disclose that to you. But yes, I do see you and him still having some sort of connection even after he apologizes.

We have had sex before along time ago. I'm not liking the regrets hurting you at the end of the reading it seems like he will always disappoint me. He may want sex from me again but that's something he probably won't tell me lol. That kind of ruined our friendship in the first place.

I would like to know if I'll continue being disappointed by him if we remain friends?

Libertya

We have had sex before along time ago. I'm not liking the regrets hurting you at the end of the reading it seems like he will always disappoint me. He may want sex from me again but that's something he probably won't tell me lol. That kind of ruined our friendship in the first place.

I would like to know if I'll continue being disappointed by him if we remain friends?

Ok. I pulled 2 cards: " yes, He wants you" and "love".
I am going to first tell you my intuition and then I will write an alternative interpretation for you.
These cards usually come up when I need confirmation if someone wants me or not.
for you I think these cards mean that he does want to have something more with you, but you may feel disappointed because you may not want what he wants or you may worry he will hurt you again.
I didn't get a yes or no answer. It could also mean that you may develope something more with him and feel happy about it. If it's something you want in the future. I hope this made sense! You will have to let me know which interpretation makes sense to you.

Also, I was wondering if you would like to do an exchange? Since you offered before and we are kind of in the same boat with our situations. :)

Division10

Ok. I pulled 2 cards: " yes, He wants you" and "love".
I am going to first tell you my intuition and then I will write an alternative interpretation for you.
These cards usually come up when I need confirmation if someone wants me or not.
for you I think these cards mean that he does want to have something more with you, but you may feel disappointed because you may not want what he wants or you may worry he will hurt you again.
I didn't get a yes or no answer. It could also mean that you may develope something more with him and feel happy about it. If it's something you want in the future. I hope this made sense! You will have to let me know which interpretation makes sense to you.

Also, I was wondering if you would like to do an exchange? Since you offered before and we are kind of in the same boat with our situations. :)

Thank you once again for the reading and we definitely can exchange.
Yesterday I met up with him and we talked about what happened in the past. I told him exactly how I felt. He said he was sorry but the look on his face was of pure regret. He really didn't know what to say. After that things were good between us. I felt happy because I finally got that off my chest and now I can heal from it. I'm not sure exactly what he wants. Although he said last night he wanted to be with me. And things are just complicated. I'm afraid of him hurting me again for sure. And I'm not sure we want the same type of relationship.

Division10

Hi there!
Ok. This deck is very straightforward.
The card that came out was "Love".
What you need to know about K is that there may still be mutual between the two of you. Perhaps K's love for you is still there. I'm not sure if you two are together or not. But just know that love surrounds you regarding this person. I hope you liked this deck!

Update this card came out because K is already in a relationship. His GF called me today. I didn't know but I had a suspicion. That's why no card came up for taking him seriously lol. I know it was something.

Libertya

Update this card came out because K is already in a relationship. His GF called me today. I didn't know but I had a suspicion. That's why no card came up for taking him seriously lol. I know it was something.

I'm glad we found out the interpretation with that card! I will have to keep that in mind when it shows up for others. When I asked the question, I was asking about you and him only. No wonder the cards were saying no to seriousness. I think I might have to pull clarifies for others. It seems that one card readings for this deck don't really tell you the whole story.
but I love feedback! I'm starting to understand how this deck works. I'm sorry that person called you! And it was awful of K to do that to you. If he leaves his GF for you, then maybe love could develope. But I doubt you would want to be with this guy after that stunt he pulled. Either way, the cards were straightforward, but it's just the interpretation that is hard to get exact sometimes.

Dartellus

Hi there!
The card i pulled for you is "Passion".
To me this card means that you may need to ecpress feelings of passion towards this person. I'm not sure if you two are together or not. But something definitely needs to be expressed on your end. I hope you liked this deck! :)

Hiya!

THis is interesting...one time i manifested how i feel regarding her, but things didn't move well. Today we are distant, i don't know if being more passionate would help...but i would love to do this. :D

Thanks for the reading!

Division10

May I ask RB feelings for me at this time ?