5 sitters to test a home made oracle card deck

Libertya

hi, child bouquet tree

your spirit guides want you to know about Jay is, Jay is a open mind person who would like a get a healthy gift at this time.

Thank you! I know his health isn't the greatest right now, so I think maybe he is waiting for treatment. I'm not sure at the moment, but great cards. :)

lepleadian

Ok. I pulled two cards for you: "Trust" and "Wants to be with you".
I think that after this month you and him will gain more trust with each other. I think you might get your wish to be with him because the card says that he will want to be with you.
My cards are very straightforward. Just keep up the faith and prayers!
thank you finger crossed to be true

Bluebird

Hi Libertya,

Not sure if you are still taking questions...but if you are I am just wondering what my guides would like me to know about MH?

Thanks,

Bluebird

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

Not sure if you are still taking questions...but if you are I am just wondering what my guides would like me to know about MH?

Thanks,

Bluebird

Hi there! Yes, I am still doing readings. May I ask if you are a male or female? And are you currently involved with this person? Or in communication? I need these answers to connect. :) Thank you

Division10

Ok. I pulled "The Thinking Man". I feel that RB is trying to decide if he wants to be in a relationship or not. I do not think he is involved with anyone. He might be trying to decide if he should be alone or go out looking for a companion. I hope this helped! i also pulled the Nurture card. This means that he is definitely focusing on himself right now. :)

Thank you! Yes, I do have one more. For my last question you pulled the three of cups for what Jay wants from me. Is there any way for you to clarify what Jay wants from me? I have a hunch it could mean friendship, but I want to be sure.
Thanks!

So today I found out he is dating someone else. Not sure what the cards are showing here. But that's why he hasn't been in contact with me. She won't allow him.

As far as Jay I pulled the ace of pents
So I see something new here. What I'm thinking is Jay may come back for a good time. To reconcile and be intimate without an actual commitment.

Libertya

So today I found out he is dating someone else. Not sure what the cards are showing here. But that's why he hasn't been in contact with me. She won't allow him.

As far as Jay I pulled the ace of pents
So I see something new here. What I'm thinking is Jay may come back for a good time. To reconcile and be intimate without an actual commitment.

Thank you. I kind of had a feeling about that. We were never committed to each other in the beginning, so I wasn't expecting anything serious. You confirmed my intuition. :)
Regarding your situation, I think the cards were saying that he is "thinking" about if he wants to be with that person. It's the thinking man card. There were multiple ways for me to interpret your reading. I didn't go with my instinct with your last reading, but it was just confirmed now. The nurture card meant that he is unsure if he wants to give thst relationship any attention. I apologize. This is a homemade deck, so I just have my intuition to go off of. Sometimes I don't listen to it.
so, to re edit your reading, he is thinking about if he should continue to nurture the relationship or let it go. I'm glad that you found out so, I can learn to trust my intuition. The cards are never wrong, it's all about interpretation.

Division10

Thank you. I kind of had a feeling about that. We were never committed to each other in the beginning, so I wasn't expecting anything serious. You confirmed my intuition. :)
Regarding your situation, I think the cards were saying that he is "thinking" about if he wants to be with that person. It's the thinking man card. There were multiple ways for me to interpret your reading. I didn't go with my instinct with your last reading, but it was just confirmed now. The nurture card meant that he is unsure if he wants to give thst relationship any attention. I apologize. This is a homemade deck, so I just have my intuition to go off of. Sometimes I don't listen to it.
so, to re edit your reading, he is thinking about if he should continue to nurture the relationship or let it go. I'm glad that you found out so, I can learn to trust my intuition. The cards are never wrong, it's all about interpretation.

No problem. This was for practice so it will help you learn your deck better. But yes jay would like friends with benefits type of thing for now. This could change.

We can exchange again if you'd like

Bluebird

Hi there! Yes, I am still doing readings. May I ask if you are a male or female? And are you currently involved with this person? Or in communication? I need these answers to connect. :) Thank you

Hi Libertya,

This is a guy whom I know we are not involved but we see each other socially and we have what feels like a deep connection.

Thanks!
Bluebird

Libertya

No problem. This was for practice so it will help you learn your deck better. But yes jay would like friends with benefits type of thing for now. This could change.

We can exchange again if you'd like

Thank you for understanding! It is tough to sometimes understand your own deck. I'm glad I'm lwarning. It's funny you mention that "friends with benefits". I've been getting that card in my deck regarding him a lot! Yes, I do have a friends with benefits card in my deck. Lol

If you have any more questions, I would be more than happy to answer them. I really want to get the hang of my own deck.
I don't really have any more questions that I need answered. But thank you!

Division10

Thank you for understanding! It is tough to sometimes understand your own deck. I'm glad I'm lwarning. It's funny you mention that "friends with benefits". I've been getting that card in my deck regarding him a lot! Yes, I do have a friends with benefits card in my deck. Lol

If you have any more questions, I would be more than happy to answer them. I really want to get the hang of my own deck.
I don't really have any more questions that I need answered. But thank you!

Thank you. And that's interesting I like that you have very straightforward cards in this deck.
May I ask why RB continues to come around if there is someone else. I don't put pressure on him to commit or speak to me. But he tells me that's what he wants from me when we're in contact. We're not intimate at all so what's his purpose?