Angel Answers reading for feedback and exchange

Libertya

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to gain practice with all my new decks.
The deck I am using is Angel Answers by Doreen Virtue.
This deck is specific for:
YES AND NO QUESTIONS
TIMEFRAMES
HOW AND WHEN QUESTIONS
WHAT IS COMING UP FOR YOU
ADVICE QUESTIONS

**THREAD CLOSED***

NO HEALTH OR LEGAL QUESTIONS PLEASE

FEEDBACK AND EXCHANGE APPRECIATED

WHEN DOING EXCHANGES FOR ME, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BACK ANYTHING BACK.
IT IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO DELIVER THE TRUTH WITH A KIND AND CARING COMPASSIONATE MANNER. :)

I AM NON JUDGEMENTAL AND IT IS OK TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION ON MULTIPLE THREADS. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR PRACTICE! :)

Libertya

Anyone interested?

Division10

withdrawn

snowmoon

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to gain practice with all my new decks.
The deck I am using is Angel Answers by Doreen Virtue.
This deck is specific for:
YES AND NO QUESTIONS
TIMEFRAMES
HOW AND WHEN QUESTIONS
WHAT IS COMING UP FOR YOU
ADVICE QUESTIONS

NO HEALTH OR LEGAL QUESTIONS PLEASE

FEEDBACK AND EXCHANGE APPRECIATED

WHEN DOING EXCHANGES FOR ME, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD BACK ANYTHING BACK.
IT IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT TO DELIVER THE TRUTH WITH A KIND AND CARING COMPASSIONATE MANNER. :)

I AM NON JUDGEMENTAL AND IT IS OK TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION ON MULTIPLE THREADS. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR PRACTICE! :)

hi, i don't have this deck. I'm interested. what would you like me to exchange for reading? would be lenormand card be ok?

Q. when will i get the opportunity to work this time? (such as teaching email reading)

thank-you.

Libertya

hi, i don't have this deck. I'm interested. what would you like me to exchange for reading? would be lenormand card be ok?

Q. when will i get the opportunity to work this time? (such as teaching email reading)

thank-you.

Thank you!

The card i pulled for you is COMMUNICATE CLEARLY.
This card is telling you that you will be able to work again when you communicate something clear to someone. Don't assume that others involved understand what you want or need from them. In person discussions are preferable at this time. This card can also mean miscommunication may have taken place or not. Please let me know if this makes sense! This is a new deck. :)

Yes, lenormand is fine. :)
Do you answer repeat questions? I mean questions that I may have asked in other exchanges.

snowmoon

Thank you!

The card i pulled for you is COMMUNICATE CLEARLY.
This card is telling you that you will be able to work again when you communicate something clear to someone. Don't assume that others involved understand what you want or need from them. In person discussions are preferable at this time. This card can also mean miscommunication may have taken place or not. Please let me know if this makes sense! This is a new deck. :)

Yes, lenormand is fine. :)
Do you answer repeat questions? I mean questions that I may have asked in other exchanges.

hi, i think the communicate part would be what would the cilent want to hear from the reading. I'm working towards for phone reading..like how-to. because i have more experience of reading online (written).

the stuff tell me it will be my turn but not for a while , because they cannot have the same person every time..

repeat questions is ok with me . thank-you

Libertya

hi, i think the communicate part would be what would the cilent want to hear from the reading. I'm working towards for phone reading..like how-to. because i have more experience of reading online (written).

the stuff tell me it will be my turn but not for a while , because they cannot have the same person every time..

repeat questions is ok with me . thank-you

Hi, thank you for the feedback!
Here is my question: How does Jay feel about me?

snowmoon

Hi, thank you for the feedback!
Here is my question: How does Jay feel about me?

stock bear rider

Jay feels that you like to be protect yourself because you don't like to make commitment in a relationship.

Jay feels that if there are other person who you think is much better then the current relationship , then you would go for a new relationship.

Libertya

stock bear rider

Jay feels that you like to be protect yourself because you don't like to make commitment in a relationship.

Jay feels that if there are other person who you think is much better then the current relationship , then you would go for a new relationship.

Thank you! I think maybe he feels I am very strong minded. This card reminds me of him being a bully. Maybe he feels like he bullied me in some way. Who knows, but thank you!

snowmoon

Thank you! I think maybe he feels I am very strong minded. This card reminds me of him being a bully. Maybe he feels like he bullied me in some way. Who knows, but thank you!

thank-you for exchange.