5 sitters to test a home made oracle card deck

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

This is a guy whom I know we are not involved but we see each other socially and we have what feels like a deep connection.

Thanks!
Bluebird

Thank you!!
Ok. The "Love card" came out.
your spirit guides want you to know that there is a potential for love with this person. This card also can mean that this person is secretly in love with you. It's a very straightforward card. I would say just wait and see what happens with this person because the potential for love is definitely there!

Bluebird

Oh wow thank you - it certainly feels like it. We seem to have a very deep connection.

Libertya

Thank you. And that's interesting I like that you have very straightforward cards in this deck.
May I ask why RB continues to come around if there is someone else. I don't put pressure on him to commit or speak to me. But he tells me that's what he wants from me when we're in contact. We're not intimate at all so what's his purpose?

Ok. I pulled the card "open up". Perhaps there is something he wants to open up to you about, but it seems like he is kind of beating around the bush so to say.Theres something he wants to tell you. Remember when I pulled the Thinking Man card and Nurture card? It was saying that he is thinking about whether or not he should continue to nurture his other relationship or let it go. I think that's why he continues to talk to you, it's because he's unsure about everything. I would ask him what his intentions are if he does contact you again.

Division10

Ok. I pulled the card "open up". Perhaps there is something he wants to open up to you about, but it seems like he is kind of beating around the bush so to say.Theres something he wants to tell you. Remember when I pulled the Thinking Man card and Nurture card? It was saying that he is thinking about whether or not he should continue to nurture his other relationship or let it go. I think that's why he continues to talk to you, it's because he's unsure about everything. I would ask him what his intentions are if he does contact you again.

Interesting. It's weird because I thought he had been telling me everything. He's been very honest with me lately. I knew there was a chance he would try to work things out with this other person because he told me.

Now I'm curious as to what he wants to open up to me about ?

lepleadian

HEY LIBERTA COULD you tell me how will i do the homework im working now?

Libertya

Interesting. It's weird because I thought he had been telling me everything. He's been very honest with me lately. I knew there was a chance he would try to work things out with this other person because he told me.

Now I'm curious as to what he wants to open up to me about ?

Ok. This is interesting.
I pulled again the "regrets hurting you card."
He wants to open up to you about the way he hurt you. Perhaps give you an apology. But remember from the past reading? He is a little closed off. Kind of beating around the Bush a little. Perhaps he's trying to give you hints rather than him directly apologizing. Maybe he's too ashamed to say it. But for the current energy, he won't say it. It could be a while before he actually does admit it but not right now.

Libertya

HEY LIBERTA COULD you tell me how will i do the homework im working now?

Hey! May I change the deck? I forgot that my deck is specific for love.
Or did you have another question specific for this deck?

lepleadian

Hey! May I change the deck? I forgot that my deck is specific for love.
Or did you have another question specific for this deck?

new deck please

Libertya

new deck please

Ok. I used Wisdom of the Oracle.
I pulled "Time to Go"
This is a card about completion and endings. It is saying that you are going to complete something and move on. There is nothing negative in this card.I think you are going to end this project successfully and then move in a new direction. I believe you told me before the project will end soon. :)

Division10

Ok. This is interesting.
I pulled again the "regrets hurting you card."
He wants to open up to you about the way he hurt you. Perhaps give you an apology. But remember from the past reading? He is a little closed off. Kind of beating around the Bush a little. Perhaps he's trying to give you hints rather than him directly apologizing. Maybe he's too ashamed to say it. But for the current energy, he won't say it. It could be a while before he actually does admit it but not right now.

Thank you for this reading. It's weird because I haven't really expressed that he's hurt me. But I guess he can sense it by the way I've been acting. I would imagine it'll be a long while before I hear from him again because I'm not reaching out. Our last conversation was good but his life is in turmoil right now and he has ALOT of things that need to be sorted out.

May I ask if we'll be able to continue our friendship after he apologizes or will that just bring us closure and we both move forward in life