ROC Nov 2016 - AnemoneRosie and Achlys

Fortuna

AnemoneRosie and Achlys's Thread - Intuitive

Please complete all readings and feedback by Wednesday, November 30, 2016.

--

November's Suggested Spread:

The suggested spread for November is A Tarot Spread To Welcome Gratitude And Abundance by Liz Worth. I recommend visiting the link to view Liz Worth's blog post on it. I hope this spread will provide you with more insight in attracting more abundance into your life and also expressing more gratitude.

1 2 3 4 5 (Linear)

1: What am I welcoming into my life this harvest season?
2: How can I express my gratitude?
3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life?
4: How can I share abundance with others?
5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

AnemoneRosie

Hello Achlys,
I was wondering if you had a particular focus? Also, you're more than welcome to check out my profile and see if there's a particular deck that you'd like for me to use?

As for me, I don't have a focus. This spread seems pretty general and I'll figure out what aspect of my life it's about.

Achlys

Hi AnemoneRosie, I don't have any particular focus either.
And use whatever deck you feel called to :)
I don't have a large oracle collection, but if you want a particular deck, please let me know.

AnemoneRosie

Please feel free to use any deck that you'd like :)

Achlys

Okay :)
I'll be using the Ceccoli oracle

Achlys

1: What am I welcoming into my life this harvest season?
2: How can I express my gratitude?
3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life?
4: How can I share abundance with others?
5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve?

1. Card 12: Hello
The girl in the card faces an open door with tentacles crawling in. But despite this, she does not look afraid. To me, this suggests that you will be welcoming someone unexpected into your life, but though the relationship with this person may seem frightening and may bring a lot of change, it isn't something to fear. The bright light in the image suggests that this may be an enlightening experience. The room is a calming shade of blue, which says that it may be a smooth transition and not to panic!

2. Card 3: Passivity
In this card, the queen watches the chess pieces prepare to engage in battle. A fairy is sounding the horn to initiate the fight. This card says to me that the best way for you to express gratitude is to be the spectator for the people around you and cheer them on through their accomplishments and struggles. Now is a good time to be there for the people around you. There is a tear in her eye, suggesting to me that the best way to return the favor for those that have supported you is to support them and share in their sorrows and/or joys.

3. Card 7: Lamentation
The card shows a girl weeping over a broken Humpty Dumpty figure. The flowers in the card also join in her sorrow. This card says to me that the best way to welcome abundance into your life is letting go of things that may be holding you back or things that you no longer need. This may be a difficult process, but it seems to be a necessary one. The sky close to the ground is gray, but the sky higher up is a deep, relaxed blue. While letting go might hurt now, the benefits will be worth it.

4. Card 11: Improvisation
The card shows a mish-mosh kingdom, composed of different parts and put together seemingly at random. The queen is in the tower, deciding where to put another piece. The kingdom, though makeshift, suits the purpose for which it was created and is constantly being improved. This card is telling me that to share your abundance with others, make do with what you have. Perhaps donate things that you are no longer using or make donations for charities or food pantries. You don't have to do anything extra or crazy to share your abundance. Just like the queen, you can use the things around you to give something beautiful or helpful for someone else.

5. Card 22: Plenty
The card shows a girl feeding a small reindeer from fruits he was holding in her skirt. Sometimes, we are the reindeer who needs help from others and other times we're the girl who is able to give to those in need. The thing that may limit you from from feeling you are worthy for all you deserve could be the fact that you may feel guilty for having too much. However, you may also give a lot to others or help people in other ways. You deserve what you have gained in life and should not feel ashamed.

AnemoneRosie

Reading for Achlys

I've decided to use my Fin de Siècle Kipper cards for this reading.

1: What am I welcoming into my life this harvest season? ~ Marriage (3)

Now, while this card could be a very literal marriage, it seems more likely to represent a deepening of a relationship. While this could absolutely be a romantic relationship it could also point towards you gaining some space, or some peace, or a new understanding of someone with whom you've had a difficult relationship in the past. It could also mean that someone close to you is getting married which will have repercussions of you, such as your being a bridesmaid and needing to help organize. Regardless, the theme of this card is love, respect, and a deepening of a relationship, as well as a change going forward.

2: How can I express my gratitude? ~ Unexpected Income (27)

An unexpected income is not only something about which to feel gratitude, but also a good way to demonstrate that you're truly grateful if you take steps to do something meaningful with that money. While for some people that might be buying themselves a treat that they wouldn't otherwise take a second look at, it might also mean paying down debt. It could look like paying it forward, too. This card could be encouraging you to provide someone else with their own unexpected income, without strings attached.

3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life? ~ Great Fortune (26)

The cards encourage you to honour the great fortune that you're being gifted with this season. This may look like a personal or a private ritual. Or it could look like sharing with others. It's up to you and however you feel most comfortable. However, this card cautions against two things: the first is throwing money away unnecessarily, and the second is holding on to it so tightly that you become a greedy miser. The key here is balance. Honouring can often look like sharing, and sharing responsibly. So the cards encourage you to share responsibly and to be open about your capabilities. In turn, others will be honest about what they can provide for you, and a mutual arrangement can be made.

4: How can I share abundance with others? ~ Official Person (22)

You can share by making it out as something important, and as something to be honoured. There's a difference between throwing things away and having others pick them up, and really giving generously from the heart where you look people in the eyes and truly accept their thanks. This card is encouraging the second option. It also suggests that you might want to making it official, or formalizing it, in some way. This might look like organizing others in your life to share as well, such as by encouraging charitable gifts rather than material ones. Or even simply mentioning to others that these are your plans, encouraging them to do similarly, and possibly even inspiring them to do better.

5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve? ~ House (20)

You may have the belief that you have all that you need, or all that you want, or all that you can tolerate right now. And yet, perhaps the universe has something even greater in store for you. You cannot find out what the universe has planned until you open your heart to accepting it. While the world can be a magical place it takes being in the proper mindset for that to occur to its fullest potential. You're almost there, and you can keep working at it to see even more magic around you.

AnemoneRosie

1. Card 12: Hello
The girl in the card faces an open door with tentacles crawling in. But despite this, she does not look afraid. To me, this suggests that you will be welcoming someone unexpected into your life, but though the relationship with this person may seem frightening and may bring a lot of change, it isn't something to fear. The bright light in the image suggests that this may be an enlightening experience. The room is a calming shade of blue, which says that it may be a smooth transition and not to panic!

This is not so much a person, as a process. While unexpected, it was also a fairly inevitable consequence. Only the timing was a surprise. It is certainly frightening and creates a lot of change, although it is not, in an of itself, fearful - you're right. It will be enlightening (that's the whole point, and also what makes it intimidating).

2. Card 3: Passivity
In this card, the queen watches the chess pieces prepare to engage in battle. A fairy is sounding the horn to initiate the fight. This card says to me that the best way for you to express gratitude is to be the spectator for the people around you and cheer them on through their accomplishments and struggles. Now is a good time to be there for the people around you. There is a tear in her eye, suggesting to me that the best way to return the favor for those that have supported you is to support them and share in their sorrows and/or joys.

Makes sense. I try to always be there for others, to the point of sometimes burning out. Seeing others succeed is definitely something that helps me to feel better and to find the positives. My trouble is that it doesn't translate into my feeling supported. I need to find ways to flip it around so that I can feel as supported as I hopefully help others to feel.

3. Card 7: Lamentation
The card shows a girl weeping over a broken Humpty Dumpty figure. The flowers in the card also join in her sorrow. This card says to me that the best way to welcome abundance into your life is letting go of things that may be holding you back or things that you no longer need. This may be a difficult process, but it seems to be a necessary one. The sky close to the ground is gray, but the sky higher up is a deep, relaxed blue. While letting go might hurt now, the benefits will be worth it.

Yes. I definitely need to find ways to let go of the things that hold me back; and I've been using a broken Humpty Dumpty image as a motivational image for a while now. You're correct that it's difficult, and also that it's necessary. I'm repeatedly told that, while it's difficult and painful now, that it will get easier, and that it will be worth it.
It's hard to believe that while in the midst of it.

4. Card 11: Improvisation
The card shows a mish-mosh kingdom, composed of different parts and put together seemingly at random. The queen is in the tower, deciding where to put another piece. The kingdom, though makeshift, suits the purpose for which it was created and is constantly being improved. This card is telling me that to share your abundance with others, make do with what you have. Perhaps donate things that you are no longer using or make donations for charities or food pantries. You don't have to do anything extra or crazy to share your abundance. Just like the queen, you can use the things around you to give something beautiful or helpful for someone else.

This sense of mish-mashed improvisation is my life.
I definitely need to make some donations. Another thing that I do frequently is trade, barter, or exchange. So for instance I'll exchange a card reading for a can of beans, or some fruit. I imagine that that falls into this category as well.

5. Card 22: Plenty
The card shows a girl feeding a small reindeer from fruits he was holding in her skirt. Sometimes, we are the reindeer who needs help from others and other times we're the girl who is able to give to those in need. The thing that may limit you from from feeling you are worthy for all you deserve could be the fact that you may feel guilty for having too much. However, you may also give a lot to others or help people in other ways. You deserve what you have gained in life and should not feel ashamed.

I agree. It seems that the message of this card is that it's about a reciprocal give and take?

Thanks for using this deck with me! How do you find it, without the titles? Did you need to look them all up for this reading? That's my hesitation with using this deck - that the cards have titles, but that they're not published anywhere...

Achlys

I've decided to use my Fin de Siècle Kipper cards for this reading.

1: What am I welcoming into my life this harvest season? ~ Marriage (3)

Now, while this card could be a very literal marriage, it seems more likely to represent a deepening of a relationship. While this could absolutely be a romantic relationship it could also point towards you gaining some space, or some peace, or a new understanding of someone with whom you've had a difficult relationship in the past. It could also mean that someone close to you is getting married which will have repercussions of you, such as your being a bridesmaid and needing to help organize. Regardless, the theme of this card is love, respect, and a deepening of a relationship, as well as a change going forward.
Hoping it's a new romantic relationship :)
There's been someone I'm interested in but havent asked just yet...

2: How can I express my gratitude? ~ Unexpected Income (27)

An unexpected income is not only something about which to feel gratitude, but also a good way to demonstrate that you're truly grateful if you take steps to do something meaningful with that money. While for some people that might be buying themselves a treat that they wouldn't otherwise take a second look at, it might also mean paying down debt. It could look like paying it forward, too. This card could be encouraging you to provide someone else with their own unexpected income, without strings attached.
I'm not sure if it's unexpected, but I will be receiving a great bonus check this year that I'm spending on Christmas gifts for everyone :)
Anything left over is definitely going towards bills though

3: What step can I take to welcome abundance into my life? ~ Great Fortune (26)

The cards encourage you to honour the great fortune that you're being gifted with this season. This may look like a personal or a private ritual. Or it could look like sharing with others. It's up to you and however you feel most comfortable. However, this card cautions against two things: the first is throwing money away unnecessarily, and the second is holding on to it so tightly that you become a greedy miser. The key here is balance. Honouring can often look like sharing, and sharing responsibly. So the cards encourage you to share responsibly and to be open about your capabilities. In turn, others will be honest about what they can provide for you, and a mutual arrangement can be made.
This is definitely advice I need in my life. Sometimes I overspend and then live like a miser. Balance would be great.

4: How can I share abundance with others? ~ Official Person (22)

You can share by making it out as something important, and as something to be honoured. There's a difference between throwing things away and having others pick them up, and really giving generously from the heart where you look people in the eyes and truly accept their thanks. This card is encouraging the second option. It also suggests that you might want to making it official, or formalizing it, in some way. This might look like organizing others in your life to share as well, such as by encouraging charitable gifts rather than material ones. Or even simply mentioning to others that these are your plans, encouraging them to do similarly, and possibly even inspiring them to do better.
I will definitely keep this in mind this holiday season. My cousin does the whole giving while not really giving thing all the time and it's terrible. I don't want to do that to someone else.

5: Are there any limiting beliefs I need to be aware of that may be keeping me from feeling I am worthy of all that I deserve? ~ House (20)

You may have the belief that you have all that you need, or all that you want, or all that you can tolerate right now. And yet, perhaps the universe has something even greater in store for you. You cannot find out what the universe has planned until you open your heart to accepting it. While the world can be a magical place it takes being in the proper mindset for that to occur to its fullest potential. You're almost there, and you can keep working at it to see even more magic around you.
This is definitely good news! I've been thinking of getting a job in a different field than I am now since my degree is in that field...maybe this is a sign I should go for it.

Thanks for using this deck with me! How do you find it, without the titles? Did you need to look them all up for this reading? That's my hesitation with using this deck - that the cards have titles, but that they're not published anywhere...
I had to look up all the titles after I conducted the reading, but all the titles were perfect. I'm kind of glad they're not listed on the cards since it helps read more intuitively without accidentally letting yourself get caught on the title's key word. Honestly I love the deck and it works so well with the Ceccoli Tarot.

Thank you for the reading :)
It seems like it really resonated with me

AnemoneRosie

I'm glad that you were able to get something out of it!
Kipper is its own 'system' so I wasn't sure if it would lend itself to this type of reading.