Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling readings

theFeeLion

I would like to offer 3 readings using my new gypsy cards :D

So far I have only done a couple of spreads with these so I am really just testing the waters with them to see how they read at the moment. I would really like some thorough feedback to help me learn as this deck requires the whole deck to be laid out.

At this point there are no rules on your questions but that may change especially if I open this up to more sitters.

:heart: Fee

Sitters:
1. Noni - feeding done / feedback received
2. JoJoCat - reading done / feedback received
3. Tealily - reading done / feedback received
4. Nh786 -

A note on timing:
Immediate - 1-2 weeks before or after reading
Short - 1-4 weeks after reading
Middle - 1-several months after reading
Life - lifelong effect

A note on the corner card:
This is the last card in the spread. When these cards are read you lay out the entire 25 cards starting with the top left and finishing with the bottom right. Each card is able to be turned so you can match up any pictures, that's why some people have more pictures than others in their reading. Only whole pictures are read. The bottom right card is what I call the corner card, this card is special. All pictures (including part pictures) are read and they give a kind of overview and generally consolidates the entire reading.

Noni

Hi Fee

Thanks for offering to read....Me please :)

Cheers
:)

theFeeLion

Do you think any of my questions is appropriate for these cards?

Honestly? I don't know lol. The book says you can do questions so I thought I would leave it open to them...

Noni

Honestly? I don't know lol. The book says you can do questions so I thought I would leave it open to them...

LOL this is going to be FUN :D....YAY!!!

OK....so lets do general work prospects for 30 days and see if the questions I've get answered and I'll try to link it in my feedback maybe?? hehe
Lets give this a go if you're more comfortable with general...what say?

theFeeLion

LOL this is going to be FUN :D....YAY!!!

OK....so lets do general work prospects for 30 days and see if the questions I've get answered and I'll try to link it in my feedback maybe?? hehe
Lets give this a go if you're more comfortable with general...what say?

Yay lol! I'll be back soon with your reading... :D

tealily

This sounds really interesting, I'd love to participate. Does the deck need a specific question, or can it be general?

jnett

I would like to offer 3 readings using my new gypsy cards :D

So far I have only done a couple of spreads with these so I am really just testing the waters with them to see how they read at the moment. I would really like some thorough feedback to help me learn as this deck requires the whole deck to be laid out.

At this point there are no rules on your questions but that may change especially if I open this up to more sitters.

:heart: Fee

Sitters:
1. Noni

Hello TheFeeLion

May I sit? My question...Will my mother come live with me again or will she stay where she is at right now?

Thank you

JoJoCat

hello Fee!

May I ask about the romantic potentials coming in for the remainder of May? I've been told that this month is crazy busy with them, and one reading said 5 (of whom I think I've identified 2-3 so far). Anything you can do to identify the good one for long-term happiness would be great~!

PS I understand this could be difficult to read on, so lmk if it doesn't work -- that's okay! :heart: :love: