Russian Lenormand for fun, free printing for everyone

rylla

Same here, A or C... I am OK with both.

Gluing the prints to a playing card - that's a great idea! I have to try it. Re. printing, it can also be done at a Business Depot, Staples, Office Depot or other printing shops - I tried a few of these shops, the quality of printers have improved a lot lately - I am quite happy with the results. Most of these stores carry card stocks too. I use stamps on the back of the cards. But gluing the prints to playing cards it sounds much better - I can't wait to try it.

tarot heart

Wow. These are really nice. I like 'E' myself. I like vibrant cards. Nice, nice work! But I don't see a link to your blog Aina. I would love to try printing these out myself. Did you do a whole 'E' version that I could print out? Thank you for these in any case. :)

ETA: Correction, I see that you haven't actually finished the deck yet. I do hope you will consider doing a complete 'E' version of this deck. It's my favorite of all your versions and since you like it the best yourself, then that's the one you should do. I always trust the artist's instincts. It's a lovely little deck, very original and I really like the Russian titles. Good luck in your work! I would definitely print these out myself.

Aina

Wow. These are really nice. I like 'E' myself. I like vibrant cards. Nice, nice work! But I don't see a link to your blog Aina. I would love to try printing these out myself. Did you do a whole 'E' version that I could print out? Thank you for these in any case. :)

ETA: Correction, I see that you haven't actually finished the deck yet. I do hope you will consider doing a complete 'E' version of this deck. It's my favorite of all your versions and since you like it the best yourself, then that's the one you should do. I always trust the artist's instincts. It's a lovely little deck, very original and I really like the Russian titles. Good luck in your work! I would definitely print these out myself.

Hello, love the fact that you like those cards so much as you'd actually consider using them :) No problem with the E version. I can prepare that in 15 minutes, so there are going to be two versions C and E. No I actually completed the whole deck yesterday (in 1 day lol) and today I was coloring the backs (each card individually so it took time). I have polished the whole deck of A version and as the blog will be completely new one, dedicated to TAROT ART only I will have to upload template and prepare it for uploading content (I am making 7 other tarot and Lenormand decks so I need space for those as well, all for free printing). I am giving them away for free because my drawing is not perfect so it's kind of when you get a haircut for 1 pound when the trainee hairdressers are cutting. So, I thought I'll post the link tonight but my connection is going on and off and interrupting my work. Hopefully by tomorrow :)

tarot heart

Hello, love the fact that you like those cards so much as you'd actually consider using them :) No problem with the E version. I can prepare that in 15 minutes, so there are going to be two versions C and E. No I actually completed the whole deck yesterday (in 1 day lol) and today I was coloring the backs (each card individually so it took time). I have polished the whole deck of A version and as the blog will be completely new one, dedicated to TAROT ART only I will have to upload template and prepare it for uploading content (I am making 7 other tarot and Lenormand decks so I need space for those as well, all for free printing). I am giving them away for free because my drawing is not perfect so it's kind of when you get a haircut for 1 pound when the trainee hairdressers are cutting. So, I thought I'll post the link tonight but my connection is going on and off and interrupting my work. Hopefully by tomorrow :)

Sounds good to me Aina! I can't think of a single artist who believes his art is perfect. I'm sure most believe their work is an ongoing process. I think your art is charming, as someone mentioned above. The Russian titles give them a really nice touch. Now, do you think I could get a haircut with that deck? :D

baylys

My issue is that A) I don't have a printer, B) I am living in the back of beyond with only the most basic internet, C) there is no internet café in the nearest town (2 hrs away), D) I nly get a couple of days off every fortnight and, E) the café is a 4 hr drive in the wrong direction.

A printer in India works for me lol.

As for which cards, I like A and C, possibly A more though.

Aina

My issue is that A) I don't have a printer, B) I am living in the back of beyond with only the most basic internet, C) there is no internet café in the nearest town (2 hrs away), D) I nly get a couple of days off every fortnight and, E) the café is a 4 hr drive in the wrong direction.

A printer in India works for me lol.

As for which cards, I like A and C, possibly A more though.

Thanks for your reply! Someone said Game Crafter can be an option. I haven't read instructions yet but I want to try it because I still have to print out (maybe) my tarot deck. So it's going to be a good experience for the future :)

And your place sounds more lone than a desert in Rajasthan. Everyone has TV and Internet even in the villages of India. Hmm, interesting...I think you've just changed my opinion of New Zealand :D

Aina

Sounds good to me Aina! I can't think of a single artist who believes his art is perfect. I'm sure most believe their work is an ongoing process. I think your art is charming, as someone mentioned above. The Russian titles give them a really nice touch. Now, do you think I could get a haircut with that deck? :D

LOL, if the hairdresser is a crazy deck collector in her/his culmination of collecting decks, then probably yes!!!

tarot heart

LOL, if the hairdresser is a crazy deck collector in her/his culmination of collecting decks, then probably yes!!!

Well, I don't know if I am a collector but I'm definitely crazy! So I guess I qualify? :D

emmsma

I've no internet cafe here either and the only printing shop said they would only print a deck for $60 a pop and with a 10 deck minimum. :(

greatdane

I would definitely buy this

If it does go up on Gamecrafter or somewhere, I hope you let us all know. My grandparents spoke russian, I speak a little, but with Lenormand you don't need to know what it says, the images tell you. But it's still cool they're in russian :).