Rx 3 of cups as a strength (in a partnership)

tarot_quest

Hi ATers!

I asked couple of months ago what would be my strength as a partner, in a relationship (part of a larger spread, Marseilles deck)

I got Rx 3 of cups. I looked on previous threads on AT and the most relevant idea that I found was that rx 3 of cups might mean the opposite of superficiality (since upright it is about celebration).

Could it be that I bring a deeper perspective about different topics to my partners? I am also a social person, so I don't think that it means that I don't want to celebrate or have fun.

Thank you, I was curious about this one since quite a long time!

Grizabella

You're not a party girl. That's definitely a plus in a committed relationship. You'll be happy doing simple at-home things instead of being a social butterfly.

Teheuti

Could it be that I bring a deeper perspective about different topics to my partners? I am also a social person, so I don't think that it means that I don't want to celebrate or have fun.

Yes, it could mean deeper - less superficial. It could also mean less frivolous, not an alcoholic, more serious - like what Grizabella said. Willing to give up socializing with friends to spend time with your partner. This doesn't mean that you have to give up all social engagements but that you'll choose ones more supportive of a committed relationship.

tarot_quest

You're not a party girl. That's definitely a plus in a committed relationship. You'll be happy doing simple at-home things instead of being a social butterfly.

Ha ha! :)

I could only smile when I saw your reply Grizabella. It makes sens!

tarot_quest

Yes, it could mean deeper - less superficial. It could also mean less frivolous, not an alcoholic, more serious - like what Grizabella said. Willing to give up socializing with friends to spend time with your partner. This doesn't mean that you have to give up all social engagements but that you'll choose ones more supportive of a committed relationship.

Thanks Teheuti!

Yes I describe myself as a serious person for sure and not frivolous!

So this rx 3 of cups is a good thing I guess (depending on the partner!)

Teheuti

So this rx 3 of cups is a good thing I guess (depending on the partner!)
Your question asked about "your strength" so we are interpreting the card from that supposed point of view.

tarot_quest

Hi Teheuti,

Yes and thanks again for your interpretation :)