What kind of relationship is this person after?

Jennalyn

I asked the cards about a person's feelings for me and in the 'What sort of relationship does this person want?" position, there was the Ace of Wands, King of Wands and 8 of Wands.

As these are all wands, am I right in thinking this person is only after a sexual fling of some sort? The Ace and King both appearing together interested me because surely one is the spark of energy and the other is the master of it - so can I conclude that this person would like to begin a fling but also be the one to control it - what happens, when it happens, when it ends? I don't see any depth in these cards. The 8 of Wands is also something I see as passionate - so as the type of relationship they want: a hot, quick affair but not lasting?

Would appreciate any thoughts!

LeFou

Hmm, well how has the person behaved? Surely the facts and the cards relate to each other in some way -- would you agree?

Jennalyn

Hmm, well how has the person behaved? Surely the facts and the cards relate to each other in some way -- would you agree?

Yes, there's definitely been a sexual element with this person in terms of the facts themselves. However, he's also extremely hard to read and can come across very aloof - so it's difficult to tell. From this deck though, I think this is *purely* a lustful thing, considering all the wands - and not just that they are wands, but the type of wands that they are - Ace and 8, for example?

Sharla

Yes id see this as something that ends just as quickly as it starts, so just a quick fling im afraid, there's nothing else here to support it and for it to turn into anything else, it will just end up fizzling out, and for him, onto his next conquest....

Jennalyn

Yes id see this as something that ends just as quickly as it starts, so just a quick fling im afraid, there's nothing else here to support it and for it to turn into anything else, it will just end up fizzling out, and for him, onto his next conquest....

Thanks for the input, Sharla, I'd suspected the same!