Sacred World's givings

Falcor

Each of you will receive a message from the deck. It'll be a message of where you should focus in the near future, where to put more energy. What you need now or will need soon.

Please leave a detailed feedback. I'm not going to chase after you since we are all responsible adults here. I'll simply won't read for you next time(which will be your loss).

I will accept 6 sitters for now, may allow more people if it'll go well.
1.WolfSwan -done
2.CosmicBeing -done
3.Aries2014 -done
4.micah -done
5. Jocelyn-done
6. BrightEye-done
7. zhadee-done
6.BrightEye -done

WolfSwan

May I please sit :)

CosmicBeing

May I...happy I saw this post before I knock out lol

I always miss the interesting posts.

Falcor

May I please sit :)

Seal
http://store.isisbooks.com/v/vspfiles/divination/1572817097a.jpg

Here, with this beautiful water animal you can taste the tales about selkies, mermaids and the sea goddess Sedna on your lips. An amazing creatures and divine forces that excel in shape-shifting. This card invites you to shape-shift your reality into a more beautiful place where you'll be able to swim at ease. Since it's a water card we are talking about it means we focus more at your emotional shape-shifting. Feelings like empathy, love and care will turn your water clear.

Aries2014

I'd love to sit please

Falcor

May I...happy I saw this post before I knock out lol

I always miss the interesting posts.

Raven

A small yet a very famous bird that appears almost in many known cultures all over the world. Mostly it's seen as a bad omen or/and a trickster. But that means missing the bird's intelligence. A raven is a messenger. Don't be scared of it. This air card invites you to explore the idea of your dark side. To learn to be comfortable with it and to learn to use it to reach your goals.

Falcor

I'd love to sit please

Spider

http://joyvernon.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Sacred-World-Oracle-XXV-Spider.jpg

Despite it's size spider is a crafting master. It can make a perfect web, strong and much bigger then the spider itself. This air card calls you to make greater connections. It's about communication, enlarging your web(your world) to bring more needed people into your life(friends and mentors). Also it comes to remind you that you are making your own web.

WolfSwan

Seal
http://store.isisbooks.com/v/vspfiles/divination/1572817097a.jpg

Here, with this beautiful water animal you can taste the tales about selkies, mermaids and the sea goddess Sedna on your lips. An amazing creatures and divine forces that excel in shape-shifting. This card invites you to shape-shift your reality into a more beautiful place where you'll be able to swim at ease. Since it's a water card we are talking about it means we focus more at your emotional shape-shifting. Feelings like empathy, love and care will turn your water clear.

You're definitely right about needing to focus on shifting my emotional state. I've been in a massive funk and I can't seem to drag myself out of it. I don't know how to get out of this state to be honest. I'm so depressed at work, so dejected and I feel like I might never be happy again. I find moments of joy when I'm with my kittens or pups that I volunteer with. And sometimes with certain friends but a lot of the time, I'm just tired and feel empty. Like nothing will ever satisfy me again. I do need to try to shift this back to the naturally positive state I'm normally in. I just haven't been able to in the last couple of years. Hopefully I will be able to shift it eventually. Thanks!

Bonny

If it's possibke Falcor I would love to sit.

B:)