Scented Tarot Decks

greatdane

rosemary

When I lived in AZ last year, there were a ton of rosemary bushes around and I would just snap off bits of it and add to my big tarot bag where most of my decks are stored. So it was intentional. Really doesn't add much of a scent at all to my decks, I did it more as a kind of good energy thing :) although I do love how rosemary smells.

November's Dawn

I have always loved Lavender scent and had no idea of putting it with my decks until recently. It smells so heavenly. Lavender is in it's seperate pillow and decks in their pouches, so there is no direct contact to cards, which is actually very important to me. I don't want my cards to be ruined :)

Chimera Dust

I'd never thought about doing this (at least, not seriously) but I'd love to try that now. I have the perfect scents in mind for my decks!

Holly doll

Imagine what the devil card would smell like in a scratch'n'sniff deck??!!!

Aeric

I keep a deck of Grimaud Marseille cards in a sandalwood box, inspired by the novel Chocolat. They smell great.

tarotbear

Imagine what the devil card would smell like in a scratch'n'sniff deck??!!!

There's a whole thread on the 'Scratch 'N Sniff Tarot' lurking in the archives ... }) ... probably sulfur and brimstone ....

***ETA***

I just realized this IS that thread! :eek:

Grizabella

I think I'm going to smudge my Radiant RWS with white sage incense. They still smell like chemicals! Maybe that will help.

I smudged my Buckland and all it did was make the deck smell like smoke. Smudgin doesn't impart a sage smell. It just smells like a fireplace that needs cleaned.

I am glad there isn't a 'Scratch 'n' Sniff Tarot' {"WOW! The Hermit hasn't bathed in years!} :D

Oh my gosh! LOL What a thought!

I just use a little bit of scented oil on my fingertips and rub them around the outside edges of a deck if I want it scented. I also put just a drop of the oil in the inside fabric of the bag the deck is in. That works wonderfully well.

pluto'sapprentice258

There's a whole thread on the 'Scratch 'N Sniff Tarot' lurking in the archives ... }) ... probably sulfur and brimstone ....

6 of Cups - smells like teen spirit? :D

Holly doll

& cheap aftershave, along with the reek of bad booze...? ;)

Hi Tarotbear, long time no read! I really missed seeing your postings! :)