scytheless death? RWS vs. predecessor decks

lucifall

Frank Hall said:
The river in the Death image is a kind of bridge between fall of the Fool and the up-rising banner of the Sun. Thanks, Lucifall.

Thanks Frank this was an eye-opener for me!
In the death card i found a bridge thanks to your pointing out.
The nice thing is this fits with the Sun walking through the 0,13 and 19.

On the Death card we find a bridge between the two towers.
The bridge (i see) is formed by part between the lines of the sun and the radiance of the sun.
It connects the one side of the card (the land of the living) to the other side of the river (The Other World)

I cropped and sharpened the part i mean
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1981/8w6xm4k5xk.jpg

and further the thorned sleeves of the vestments of the Fool, also connect with the banners of 13 en 19, when we reflect the banner as a thorn away veil....

Light Luci

ozzimo

What i found interesting is that it was said that the figures in this card refered to changes which were to take place midway in the piscean Age. (at which time these cards were given out). The old monarchical idea of government was to go (the advancing horse trampling down a king who now lies dead). Also the church and piscean religion was to go (the Prelate wearing the fish Mitre begging for his life while he is about to be trampled down). The woman as been pointed out to me is the subconscious and the child, the christ-child. The woman and child, king and prelate is internal and must undergo Death which means Rebirth. Is it these inner deaths which constitute the esoteric meaning of this card?.