Secret Wishes

zhadee

hi

can I sit??

At last, your reading!

The entire reading is the path to the final phrase: your secret wish is...
A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.
We use the Dondorf's Lenormand for our readings.

1. Your secret wish - #19 Dog
2. I heart it - #2 Clover
3. I dislike it - #36 Cross
4. restraint - #26 Book
5. fulfillment - #6 Clouds

The Dog symbolises your secret wish. The Dog is a loyal companion and servant, it watches sheep, it helps hunting, it guards your possessions: watchdog, yarddog, sheepdog, hunting dog, police dog, guide dog.
In the middle ages, people believed that buried treasures were guarded by a black dog. Treasures were also called Dogs. Maybe that's the reason why Pirates sail with under a Bone & Skull flag.

The Clover shows how you like your wish. The word Clover stems from *clifan- 'to stick, to glue'. In former times, Clover was planted on graves because Clover is so fertile, it symbolises the wish for eternal life and resurrection.
And since people should never speak ill from the dead, so one does not send them to hell, there comes the german saying: "über den grünen Klee loben", which means 'to praise across the Clover'. The english equivalent is 'to praise somebody to the skies'. . .
For the druids, the Clover was a symbol of luck as it means the unity of body, soul and mind which is the biggest luck of all.
Because the Clover was planted on graves, the Clover in your reading marks a hidden treasure. That's the crux of the matter, that's what's behind it!
The Clover likes the Dog, because it is about the Dog as a matter of importance. That is an essential part. In the Clover's position, it is about fertility and luck.

The Cross shows how you dislike your wish. Each treasure map comes with a Cross to show the place where the gold is hidden. The Cross also says, what's the crux of the matter, and what's behind it. When you draw a map, you do not wish to forget where you hid the treasure. A map is an instruction where to dig. Where the Cross is, one needs to dig. The Clover lives on the earth over the treasure, so digging for the treasure will kill the Clover.
If the Cross is placed on the graveyard, digging is not permitted. If the Dog is buried, then the Cross says: the Dog is taboo. Do not touch it.

The Book is the restraint
. Outside factors beyond your control. The word 'Book' originates from indogermanic 'letter, runes'. The german 'Buchstabe' is a combination of 'book' and 'staff', in which the runes were cut. This was both a weapon and a magic tool. The sheperd's crook is a useful tool, it serves to protect against wild animals and to support. The world is the sheperd, the Dog watches the flock: the Dog does not control the sheperd. The Dog receives orders from the sheperd: which way the flock takes is not the Dog's matter. The sheperd leads the way, the Dog takes care of the sheep to follow.
The Book is the book of the law. The world is law, which is written down in the Book. The Dog is powerless against the law, the Dog does not guard the law but the sheep. The Dog is not a police dog.
The Dog is not a wolf in a Dog's skin. One would not train a wolf to guard the sheep. The law forbids the wolf taking care of the sheep.

The Clouds fulfill your wish. The Dog scents the change of weather. To see from which way the wind is blowing, means to understand something what is not outright said. To grasp what the other one implies.
The Dog smells a danger, the Dog smells a rat.
The Clouds are a whiff, the Dog picks up the scent.
The Clouds awaken the intuition and the senses, so the Dog can say: I feel it in my bones and its sense for hunting is awaken.
The Clouds fulfill the wish by waking up the Dog.

Your secret wish is to pick up a scent and to trust your intuition. To play a hunch. You wish to trust your notion, your intuition, and that there is truth in your feelings. That your feelings are real, and that you know what is right and good for yourself.

You are at the same time the sheperd, the sheperd's dog, and the flock. All 3 in perfect harmony, united in one person - in you!
The Dog is the soul, the spirit is the sheperd, the flock is the body.

The Cross is the default direction, which negates any sense of orientation. It says: we don't need a sheperd's dog to find our way. The Cross negates the intuition, both way and aim are fix.
The Book says: follow the rules, follow the law. You don't need to think, nor question nor any notion at all.
The Clover is fertile, it attracts and draws your attention towards interesting spots where you might like to examine a bit closer.

Hope this resonates with you!

danieljuk

Thank you so much for the feedback, Daniel.
Salutary oblivion eases weltschmerz. The Flowers come to bloom the more you delectate on beauty, because we think your 'head in the clouds' says you are an artist.
Because you are an artist, you need to create salutary oblivion which brings forth your blossoming and blooming self.

I love the term "Weltschmerz" I looked it up online and will try to use it in future! :) thanks again Zhadee, I learnt a lot from this reading and that is what I will try and do! :thumbsup:

scorpiogirl

At last, your reading!

A swinging from pro and con and back again, hence the last phrase is point-blank. The outcome does not present you with a certain desire or image, but the wish is the desire's and image's source.

1. Your secret wish - #9 Flowers.
2. I heart it - #10 Scythe.
3. I dislike it - #12 Birds.
4. restraint - #11 Rods.
5. fulfillment - #15 Bear.

Odd indeed since we pick the cards individually.
The Flowers symbolise your secret wish. The Flowers are a bunch of different flowers. They show their true colours, and each one smells in a different way: a feast for the senses. They are tied together.
Initially, the word "bouquet" derives from the french word bosquet. A bouquet is a bunch of wood. The old englisch word for wood is 'holt' which originated from *keld- "hit, hew, break, chip", and *skel- "hew, chop, cut". The Flowers are a present, they come as a prize.

The Scythe is how you like your wish. The Scythe is a hewing instrument, one hews in order to cut. The word stems from *sek- "cut*. The Scythe likes the Flowers, because the Scythe mows. The result can be added to the bunch of Flowers. Harvesting time relates to the summer, the Flowers relate to the heyday of summer. Each Flower is in full bloom, in full maturity. A bouquet of Flowers made as a gift is not wilted, nor withered. Fully fledged Flowers.

The Birds are how you dislike your wish. The Birds have a nest. The word "nest" contains two words: 'to sit' and 'to sit down'. The Birds sit on their egg, the word egg originates from the indogermanic word *auei- "Bird". Initially, the word egg meant 'belonging to the bird/reptile/fish'. Birds are all in a dither because of their eggs. A human can be all in a dither, and dither over because they cannot decide what to do next. A dithering person does an egg dance.
The Bird's nest is placed on a twig. Sitting on a twig means sitting near the stem. A stem can be hewn, cut down. The Birds do not like the cut Flowers, nor do they like the Scythe which may cut down the twig on which they sit. Both the Flower and the Scythe deal with 'cutting' and 'seperation' - the Flowers have been cut, the Scythe is an instrument which may cut. The Birds are sitting nearby close together, they sit next to the stem. Not bound, but free. They may fly away, while the Flowers are bound with a ribbon.

The Rods are the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. You cannot control the world by binding it into your bunch of Flowers.
Rods are instruments to keep the distance.
A besom is a broom made with a bundle of twigs. The world is rather a bosquet, not a bouquet. The besom is made from brushwood which means 'something that moves ditheringly'. The world trembles with fear, and shivers in excitement. And the Rods hit back. They are not scared, and intimidated.
A Rod is a pointed, flexible branch. One may use it as a riding crop, and it was used to punish: running the gauntlet. Metaphorically, this means to 'backbite'. The second meaning which stems from this is to abash: many nasty looks that pierce right through.
The world looks scornfully towards the Flowers.

The Bear fulfills the wish. The Bear is called 'the brown one', so one does not need to call the dangerous animal by its name, and make it thus appear. The true name of the Bear is greek árktos, Arctic - the Greater Bear.
The Bear is the king of the woods. The Bear is 'as strong as an ox', he hits with flat hand. The Bear may do two things: he may endanger his luck, or he may bring strong luck.
The Bear has the strength to make promises, but he should not promise what he cannot keep. The Bear gives his word, he commits himself to the promise. The Flowers also promise something. The Bear is strong enough to fulfill the Flower's promise. He bears with it. The Bear lives up to what the Flowers promise. The strength of the Bear is to promise.
The Bear is as strong as a bear, he carries the promises, and he fights with all his might to make them come true.
The Bear is dealing with trust. You may trust the Bear, you may rely on him. The little poem on the card thus speaks of a warning to hold the tongue.

The word liquorice means ''Bärendreck", the dirt of the Bear. Liquorice is a sweetly tasting wood. The german 'Süßholz raspeln' means 'sweet talking'. The Flowers signify sweet and charming talking, so to say: sweet nothings. The Bear gives his word, and he keeps the promise. What he says, should be: he is dead serious. The Bear shoulders the promises, and he bears them.

The Flowers as the secret wish are promises to yourself which should be mandatory. They should outlive the moment.

Your secret wish is constancy and endurance. The promises don't have a future, they wither when the one who promises keeps changing. The promises have as much of a future as the one they are made to. You try to get a hold of yourself by promising yourself something, but you are so much on the move, that you either are ahead of yourself, or you lag behind yourself.

You don't have to promise yourself to get going, on the contrary: you need to catch up with yourself.

Wow you are an amazing reader. Gifted! I pretty much live in the future. And you are right, I am ahead of myself.
Interesting you mentioned endurance and seeing the Bear there. I am very tough person and no matter how many times I fail at something (which I have often) I always get back up and do it again. I feel like life kicks my butt for more than half my life. But I am strong and not willing to give up. I think it makes me a better adult than most lol. So I think I already have what it takes to fulfill my wish!
I make tons of promises but I am easily distracted so it's difficult to maintain enthusiasm at times.
This reading resonated a lot and filled with much educative information.

Anjali88

At last, your reading!

1. Your secret wish - #19 Dog
2. I heart it - #2 Clover
3. I dislike it - #36 Cross
4. restraint - #26 Book
5. fulfillment - #6 Clouds

The Dog symbolises your secret wish. The Dog is a loyal companion and servant, it watches sheep, it helps hunting, it guards your possessions: watchdog, yarddog, sheepdog, hunting dog, police dog, guide dog.
In the middle ages, people believed that buried treasures were guarded by a black dog. Treasures were also called Dogs. Maybe that's the reason why Pirates sail with under a Bone & Skull flag.

The Clover shows how you like your wish. The word Clover stems from *clifan- 'to stick, to glue'. In former times, Clover was planted on graves because Clover is so fertile, it symbolises the wish for eternal life and resurrection.
And since people should never speak ill from the dead, so one does not send them to hell, there comes the german saying: "über den grünen Klee loben", which means 'to praise across the Clover'. The english equivalent is 'to praise somebody to the skies'. . .
For the druids, the Clover was a symbol of luck as it means the unity of body, soul and mind which is the biggest luck of all.
Because the Clover was planted on graves, the Clover in your reading marks a hidden treasure. That's the crux of the matter, that's what's behind it!
The Clover likes the Dog, because it is about the Dog as a matter of importance. That is an essential part. In the Clover's position, it is about fertility and luck.

The Cross shows how you dislike your wish. Each treasure map comes with a Cross to show the place where the gold is hidden. The Cross also says, what's the crux of the matter, and what's behind it. When you draw a map, you do not wish to forget where you hid the treasure. A map is an instruction where to dig. Where the Cross is, one needs to dig. The Clover lives on the earth over the treasure, so digging for the treasure will kill the Clover.
If the Cross is placed on the graveyard, digging is not permitted. If the Dog is buried, then the Cross says: the Dog is taboo. Do not touch it.

The Book is the restraint
. Outside factors beyond your control. The word 'Book' originates from indogermanic 'letter, runes'. The german 'Buchstabe' is a combination of 'book' and 'staff', in which the runes were cut. This was both a weapon and a magic tool. The sheperd's crook is a useful tool, it serves to protect against wild animals and to support. The world is the sheperd, the Dog watches the flock: the Dog does not control the sheperd. The Dog receives orders from the sheperd: which way the flock takes is not the Dog's matter. The sheperd leads the way, the Dog takes care of the sheep to follow.
The Book is the book of the law. The world is law, which is written down in the Book. The Dog is powerless against the law, the Dog does not guard the law but the sheep. The Dog is not a police dog.
The Dog is not a wolf in a Dog's skin. One would not train a wolf to guard the sheep. The law forbids the wolf taking care of the sheep.

The Clouds fulfill your wish. The Dog scents the change of weather. To see from which way the wind is blowing, means to understand something what is not outright said. To grasp what the other one implies.
The Dog smells a danger, the Dog smells a rat.
The Clouds are a whiff, the Dog picks up the scent.
The Clouds awaken the intuition and the senses, so the Dog can say: I feel it in my bones and its sense for hunting is awaken.
The Clouds fulfill the wish by waking up the Dog.

Your secret wish is to pick up a scent and to trust your intuition. To play a hunch. You wish to trust your notion, your intuition, and that there is truth in your feelings. That your feelings are real, and that you know what is right and good for yourself.

You are at the same time the sheperd, the sheperd's dog, and the flock. All 3 in perfect harmony, united in one person - in you!
The Dog is the soul, the spirit is the sheperd, the flock is the body.

The Cross is the default direction, which negates any sense of orientation. It says: we don't need a sheperd's dog to find our way. The Cross negates the intuition, both way and aim are fix.
The Book says: follow the rules, follow the law. You don't need to think, nor question nor any notion at all.
The Clover is fertile, it attracts and draws your attention towards interesting spots where you might like to examine a bit closer.

Hi Zhadee
Thanks for the wonderful reading.
This has resonated a lot.As you have pointed out my secret wish is Dog,I too want a companion /soulmate in my life and yes I follow what I think is correct for me.
Currently there are forces which are preventing my relationship to grow with my soulmate.
I hope the dog picks up the scent and gather courage to fight against all odds.

zhadee

Hey Zhards,ahoy!!!
I'd like to sit again if ok?things have changed a lot in the last few months !!
How are ye
B:)

A bit later than expected, the second reading on your secret wish!

1. Your secret wish - #2 Clover
2. I heart it - #28 Man
3. I dislike it - #25 Ring
4. restraint - #33 Key
5. fulfillment - #21 Mountain

The Clover symbolises your secret wish. The Clover is the symbol of a good life.
Fortune c.1300, "chance, luck as a force in human affairs," from O.Fr. fortune (12c.), from L. fortuna, from fors (gen. fortis) "chance, luck," from PIE base *bhrtis-. Often personified as a goddess; her wheel betokens vicissitude. Sense of "owned wealth" first found in Spenser; probably it evolved from senses of "one's condition or standing in life," hence "position as determined by wealth," then "wealth itself." A good life is the wealth of fortune.

In german, card #28 is called "der Herr", which may be translated with senior: noble and grand. The senior is hoar because he dominates over himself.
The Man likes the wish because the wish helps him to dominate himself. By dominating himself, he becomes a master of himself.

The Ring dislikes the wish. In german, the word 'ringen' also means to wrestle: The Ring is the struggle of life. The Ring does not like the Clover. On one hand, the wish wishes to coast to victory. But the Ring says: life is a never ending battle. Each attempt to stop the wrestling is a wish to quit. The Ring never ends, while the Clover wishes for a happy ending.
The Man wants to become a master which is likely a never ending struggle for mastery. But the Man also wishes that one day he will be safe and square with the world.

The Key is the restraint. Outside factors beyond your control. The Key unlocks and locks. When the Key unlocks, it opens something and starts afresh. If the Key locks, it ends something, it finishes and completes.
The Clover cannot rule the world by beginning or starting something. The Key says: there has been a start already, and the end presents itself.
The Key says: you cannot get in, you cannot get out. This passage is locked. The Clover cannot get through something, and the Clover cannot break on through to the other side.
The other side is the turning of the Key, and the Clover cannot make the Key turn.

The Mountain fulfills the wish
. The Mountain is the barrow. In former times the Clover was planted on graves as a symbol of eternal life. Mountains are raised and elevated, they dominate the landscape. They are noble and grand. The Mountain is the contrary of vicissitude. The Mountain symbolises stability which provides trust in the happy ending despite any change. All will be well. The change does not shake the trust.
The Mountain allows you to find rest and relaxation. There you may recharge with the wealth of fortune which is luck in your affairs. The Montain embodies the saying: Strength lies in calmness. Out of this strength, you may deign a look into the future which is then filled with an image of a happy ending. You look for signs of luck in days to come.

Your secret wish is a never ending lucky streak in your personal claim, whereas you are modest and humble. The main thing is: all will be well in the end, when finally you are sure about your lucky streak. Your problem is - you wonder if your lucky streak already is depleted because presently, you worry about being a situation which does not look as if it ever can be good at all.
This also means you doubt your criteria what a happy ending should be. You are dubious about the definitions of a good life.

DDwarks

May I sit too please ?

Starri Knytes

I would love to know my secret wish! May I sit please![emoji813]

Bonny

Thanks Kind Zhadee!

This is a great reading and I'll feedback asap :)

B:)