Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Q&A

Sylvie Steinbach

Miss Divine

You have to go beyond that simplistic answer by digging the situation if these two were to go back together it may not be good. So you need to go beyond the obvious when you look into the future to give a complete answer.
Doing his side, great! but what kind of question did you ask? and then what about the outcome? and what would she going through with him? and is there anything else for her in the future beside him? etc... do you understand?

The clover may indicate he can try to come back but for what purpose? what are his intentions? It did not work the first time around what about this time? see it is important to be logical and in control of your questionning. Dont' rely on the client for that they are usually too emotionally involved to be impartial. That is why you are here for: objectivity, truth and support no matter what the answers would be.

Miss Divine

Sylvie Steinbach said:
You have to go beyond that simplistic answer by digging the situation if these two were to go back together it may not be good. So you need to go beyond the obvious when you look into the future to give a complete answer.
Doing his side, great! but what kind of question did you ask? and then what about the outcome? and what would she going through with him? and is there anything else for her in the future beside him? etc... do you understand?

The clover may indicate he can try to come back but for what purpose? what are his intentions? It did not work the first time around what about this time? see it is important to be logical and in control of your questionning. Dont' rely on the client for that they are usually too emotionally involved to be impartial. That is why you are here for: objectivity, truth and support no matter what the answers would be.

The reason I charged the man is because the querent wanted to know if she still had another chance. We already did her too and it does indeed look like she will end up with somebody new. But she also wanted to know if he would want to reconcile.
I'm going to do another reading asking his intentions but that's another reading for tomorrow...I need sleep;)

Goodnight & thnx

Sylvie Steinbach

Miss Divine

Yes do check that because she needs to know -even if she is still hopeful- what his plans are re; her...then you can give her the complete picture and she will decide where she wants her life to go...

flashdownglory

Help?

ana luisa said:
o.k. I think I got the picture. While you´re flipping the cards, you leave ALL the flipped ones there, on the table until you reach the one you want. And then, you flip three more. What if the key card is the last you pick? It happened to me once... Quite bizarre.
Hi Sylvie, I love your book! I am curious to know when you ask about how a person is feeling about me... and cards that come up indicate work but the woman card shows up right next to the key card (in this case, man) does that mean that the woman is a coworker or the person who asked the question? (me)

Here are my cards

ring-fox-mouse-man-woman-cross-dog-tree

Thanks Sylvie!

Sylvie Steinbach

Flash

I am not sure how to answer this since it is confusing for me to read.

What key card did you charge? and how did you exactly formulate your question?

sometimes it is better to re ask by asking in a different way to have a clearer answer. If your question is confusing the answer will be as well. So ask me again but be more clear onto your presentation so I can help you...

thanks!

Miss Divine

Okay, so we ask what his intentions are. The first 2 cards after the key card man are sooo positive. BUT, the third card is negative (snake). Usually we are to look at the 2 after the key card to keep it simple, especially if the 2 cards give the answer to make the story. So when are we to use a third card?
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before but I don't recall reading it anywhere.

Blessings

flashdownglory

Sorry, I will try again...

I wanted to know the feelings of a man in my life towards me. I asked " how does "mans name" feel about Lisa while concentrating on the Man card to charge it. The man is my key card. The cards that came up before him seemed to reflect a work situation and then a woman showed up right next to him. Do I interpret this woman as me or does it signify someone else?

I hope that is more clear?

Thanks.
Lisa

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Because there is another keycard -not charged- in the mist it is possible it is referring to another woman. So I would ask the question if this man is involved or look at someone else's than you. Sometimes the cards answer that way by saying that the feelings are irrelevant since he has another focus in mind which is another woman...particularly if you are doing a reading for yourself!

That is again why I keep stressing over and over about doing multiple spreads around the same topic particularly if the topic makes you emotional. It is easy to make a mistake or to interprete the cards in a way you feel make sense to your desires.

Sylvie Steinbach

Miss Divine

I asked that you go through the case studies as it is kind of part of the workshop. My time is precious and I will only answer questions that haven't been asked before or to give advice on how to approach a spread. I have posted before that due to time restraints I can't do this full time! So please go back to the basic workshop level with the examples...I have broken down the system several times on how to proceed with a spread. Thanks!

flashdownglory

Thank you

well according to the definitions in your book there was a problem with work, a restructuring or potential loss of job and a woman who was in need of counseling. Perhaps this woman around him at work lost her job.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks again,
Lisa

PS. I am doing readings for myself bc I am trying to practice. Is that bad?