Self reading help

Emma_Leviathan

Anytime. :heart: That's why we're all here.

Not only is what the cards predict not usually the final say, but the cards can be used as a tool to create the future you want. They can do much more than predict.

EG We don't have to ask about if we can get that job we want. We can ask what steps we can take now that will help us get that job, and increase our chances dramatically. There is much more that we can do with the cards besides predictions.

Babs

I know that of course, but I thought that the fair cars draw was like the theme for the day. When I picked up the 8 of swords, I was prepared for the worst for the day and I tries to stay clear of self doubt etc etc but surprisingly it was s great day and didnt have to experience any type of self destruction

Emma_Leviathan

It's all quite logical really. Sometimes in life we are heading where we want to be, sometimes not. But the future can be changed. And the only way we can change it is by seeing it exactly as it ls.
You would not change a thing and keep heading there and one day there you would be and it would happen. Do you really WANT the cards to tell you just what you want to hear if that is not the truth of the situation?
IF something were about to happen that you don't want, and the cards tell you so... That is where the real fun begins. That gives you the ammunition to do more readings on how to correct the situation. You can ask things like what is wrong that things are heading in the wrong direction. What is leading them there, And best of all, what steps can you take to change direction now and to end up where you

Those are my views on that.

Babs
Well said. While reading this, I Think I have a new and better persepectivw upon reading the cards. I appreciate the fact that tarot gives us the comfort of free will and not hold us to be complacent and teaches us how to be proactive.