Series - Charmed!

WolfSpirit

Rhiamon, me too. I liked it when it were 3 sisters and lost interest after that, maybe I just got bored with it.
I always thought it was amusing how they cast spells, it sounded as reading a boring nursery rhyme and then demons exploded etc, lol :D
I don't think you have to be very teenage and very silly to take that seriously ?!

CelticGirl

I agree with you guys... they show has gone downhill with the past 2 or 3 seasons. And I am honestly surprised they were able to dig it out of the nice big hole the writers created for the season finale last year (which they had planned on it being the series finale). I won't go into any detail since these seasons aren't playing for a lot of folks who are reading this thread... I'm beginning to believe that they should have ended it when it was still good.

Nocturnal Lure

Rhiamon said:
I find it hard to belive that anyone would really think being a witch would give them powers like the sisters have (wouldn't that be great?)...but ya never know.

You'd be suprised, I have heard about Winx club orientated covens, which is sad enough as it is, losing members because they were getting frustrated waiting for "getting their wings"... LITERALY.

Rhiamon

Nocturnal Lure said:
You'd be suprised, I have heard about Winx club orientated covens, which is sad enough as it is, losing members because they were getting frustrated waiting for "getting their wings"... LITERALY.
LOL...how sad...but that's how society portrays us so....