Shadowscapes Tarot

Cerulean

Sighting at No. Calif Barnes and Noble

gdtyrael said:
Its just too perfect to be true, best deck ever.

My seconding of that was to buy another at BN with thanks. It was at
the local one as of May 6, 2010.

Best wishes

Cerulean

serenas_wishes

Shadowscape Deck

I just purchased the Shadowscape Tarot Deck still waiting for it too arrive but i am so excited. I have been currently using the simple tarot deck just for learning and its taken ages for me to find one that i like until i came accross the Shadowscape deck online. I just fell in love with the images. I cant wait till mine arrives i just know itll help so much more with my readings have a deck that i love

hunter

Welcome Serena. I hope your deck comes quickly! It is a wonderful deck. I just wish someone could explain to me what the "people" are :-0

Nina*

hunter said:
Welcome Serena. I hope your deck comes quickly! It is a wonderful deck. I just wish someone could explain to me what the "people" are :-0
What do you mean ''what they are''? They are fey-like... it's fantasy...

hunter

I understand it's fantasy, but no one seems to know the fantasy story, and the book doesn't have any explanation.

I find it impossible to do more than one card readings with a deck without extensive background into the big picture of the deck's theme, and what the artist's priorities and agenda were, when drawing/painting it.

I really love this deck, but just cannot move on with it. I was like this with the Hip Witch/Witchy tarot, when I just has the LWB before Cerulean sent me the full book. Also the Herbal, until I spent months tracking down an affordable copy of the OOP book.

Sigh! I love, love, love the artwork...but am lost when trying to read a spread with it.

Stormdancer

I just used this deck for a 2 card reading, and it was VERY clear. The impressions I got were right on, although I really wasn't too sure until I got the feedback. Excellent reading deck, and I haven't even read the book yet. I am pleasantly surprised...:)

Linfang

Fool's Dog App

Yeah! Just found out that Shadowscapes is now available as an app from Fool's Dog! You can zoom into all cards, seeing now details escaping the eye before. Beautiful and highly recommended to Shadowscapes enthusiasts and everyone who avoided the deck due to details too small to see.

daphne

Yeah! Just found out that Shadowscapes is now available as an app from Fool's Dog! You can zoom into all cards, seeing now details escaping the eye before. Beautiful and highly recommended to Shadowscapes enthusiasts and everyone who avoided the deck due to details too small to see.

Great!!!!

Le Fanu

Great! Maybe this will make the deck useable for me!

*off to buy*

Briar Rose

I understand it's fantasy, but no one seems to know the fantasy story, and the book doesn't have any explanation.

I find it impossible to do more than one card readings with a deck without extensive background into the big picture of the deck's theme, and what the artist's priorities and agenda were, when drawing/painting it.

I really love this deck, but just cannot move on with it.

Sigh! I love, love, love the artwork...but am lost when trying to read a spread with it.

Please don't give up. I know it's a lot of work, but after you put down a spread, write it out, and the meanings, and what you see in the cards that correlates to questions. This is really going to give you a bird's eye veiw. This deck is very very readable, but I have to write it out to understand it. And it has some hidden depths to it. But it take time to find them in the spread.

This is not a quick, throw down type of deck. There is a reason why those images came to the artist as she was painting the deck. I do not get the feeling that it was just her style. I think there is expansive meaning behind the length of the paintings inside the cards.