Shelter Dog Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

The very best of luck for this project- a good cause and a great idea!

faunabay

Are they only going to print one copy? I'd buy a copy to show support and I'll bet a few others would too. It probably wouldn't be a huge seller :) but it might be nice to offer a few for sale to raise money for the shelter. Maybe have a set price but allow people to give more if they're willing. ??? Just a thought.

I do alot of work with one of my local shelters and am always willing to help others out too!!!

DraagonStorm

My friend is trying to find a local printer to print out several decks, We plan on selling them at a booth during the show. And of course if there are any left over, We will be trying to sell those also anywhere we can!

BB
DraagonStorm

faunabay

Like I said I'd be interested in buying one. :* So put me down for one if there are any left. :)

catlin

Oh, I also like to tune in, so please DraagonStorm, save a copy for me, too.

Netzach

I've just had a look at your revised version. It's SO much better. Lovely clean images. Really attractive.

It's a shame your friend doesn't want their names on the cards - does it really matter that they'll have already found homes? After all, you're showing their photos. I think people would go for them even more if each dog was named.

lizziecat

Excellent project for a worthy cause - I hope all those sweet dogs find good homes!

amysquie

Good luck with this though I'm sure you won't need it, it's lovely idea for a great cause and the cards are looking beautiful :)

AJ

did this deck get no further?

DraagonStorm

The deck was finished, and I printed out about 20 copies and donated them to the shelter (of course I kept a copy for myself :) )