Should I or shouldnt I?

justagirl1

Good evening,

I did a reading regarding a guy and mine's relationship that has died down a bit. He was working a lot and stressed and I took it as being unintrested and basically let the conversation die. We have been seeing each other for well over a year!

Previously when I ask the tarots how he sees me, what he wants I get the lover, 2 of cups, 10 of cups etc and ive been sitting here wondering why he's not talking to me if thats how he feels? But on the other hand, why would he I was really cold when he opened up about being busy and all...
Today after getting death clarified by 10 of cups in a separate reading I finally realised something. It's my attitude that needs changing (death) for the outcome to be a 10 of cups. So I did a reading with 2 sides. One for what would happen "if I contact him" and one "If he contacts me". I made a point of going by my intuition in this reading.

ME: 6 of cups (a childlike happiness - ive never got this card before so I had to look it up. But my thought was happy, delighted. A younger person is offering flowers to an older person, which is "ironic" as he is a lot older than me. Maybe he has also seen me as childish?)

Outcome if I contact him: 2 of cups, 9 of cups + 2 of wands (coming together, union, a "granted wish". I also see 2 cups and forgetting the past + 2 wands planning together)

HIM: 3 of wands (i dont see this as him contacting me - the cards were basically saying hes planning for something else, hes got his back turned)

Outcome if he contacts me: the hanged man, 10 of swords, 5 of cups (basically he wont. It's pretty clear. Maybe he is also hurt)

What does he want me to do? - 8 of wands (contact him, send him a friendly message, make a move)

And if I do that? 10 of cups (happy ending!)

I've always been fearing rejection on top of that I'm so stubborn. but I do like this guy a lot.
Would you also say the cards are telling me it's me who needs to make a move? I thought about it, and like my mum says "whats the worst that can happen? They say no". Which isn't even bad. life goes on.

justagirl1

Sorry, I also realised as I was editing the format of my blabber post. The "outcome if he contacts me" i e, basically HE WONT could refer to ME feeling upside down, backstabbed, let down, rejected/hurt. WOW! This would be incredily accurate!

EDIT 2: I decided I WILL contact him. So i checked with the cards; should I contact him this evening or tomorrow morning? One side this evening, one side tomorrow morning.

Left: Ace of wands - a yes, I would say. Offering new beginnings. My only concern is it's almost ten in the evening here and I dont want him to think im out drinking and drunk texting when in reality Im home listening to music and reading tarot cards.

Right: 10 of cups - a yes too, I would say. This feels more stable and aligned with the 10 of cups in my previous reading. Either way my interpretation is clear as a summer day - just do it already. Interestingly, both cards represent his zodiac sign(s), although I have never seen these as particularly important.

headincloud

2 of cups, 9 of cups + 2 of wands

Reconciliation in 2C which is your wish in 9C and 2W is negotiations going on between you and some fresh stimulation coming in too. If you wait for him to contact you then you'll be waiting a long time.

justagirl1

2 of cups, 9 of cups + 2 of wands

Reconciliation in 2C which is your wish in 9C and 2W is negotiations going on between you and some fresh stimulation coming in too. If you wait for him to contact you then you'll be waiting a long time.

Thank you! Thats very, very true! We'll see how it goes. Whatever happens it will be good because if the answer is a "no" from him in general. That's that and you know you can move on toward new things.