Should i sue my employer!

Casey74

So as some of you will know or read, my career life has been the focal point of most of my readings on here. Well after much heartache and stress I can say that my role is now no more...
However this was not my decision. Management have taken their manipulation to a whole new level and have decided that due to restructuring there is no longer a position for me. Even though they are promoting and giving part timers full time hours. This has been an ongoing decision for at least 3 months and i was none the wiser.

So I decided to fight fire with fire and have a look at my rights under the fair work commission. It could be possible i have a case, so I asked the cards what can I expect if i go down this road (taking legal action or the likes)

Fool/Ace of Pents/Death/8 Swords

When I first saw the fool I thought uhoh, I would be a Fool to do this but then at times it has come up for me as saying take a chance, do it, just be careful.

The ace looked positive, perhaps some financial retribution but also i need to take in the fact that they have offered me casual work and sitting next to Death it could mean that the offer would then be retracted if i move forward with filing a lawsuit.

Death could be as simple as just the end of my time at this job, filing a suit would definitely do that id imagine or it coukd signify that Im finally done with all the drama and struggles and this chapter is now complete.

The 8 swords could represent me feeling restricted by this idea. Is it good or is it bad and perhaps not going through with it.

As outcome cards im finding them hard to read. If it was a positive outcome if expect a more obvious card.

Please help, this is a very important decision amd i cant afford to get it wrong. :)

IndigoWaves

So I decided to fight fire with fire and have a look at my rights under the fair work commission. It could be possible i have a case, so I asked the cards what can I expect if i go down this road (taking legal action or the likes)

Fool/Ace of Pents/Death/8 Swords

The ace looked positive, perhaps some financial retribution but also i need to take in the fact that they have offered me casual work and sitting next to Death it could mean that the offer would then be retracted if i move forward with filing a lawsuit.
I'd say that they'd likely retract it, yes... And this Ace to me, on the heels of a possibly over-optimistic Fool and preceding Death, seems to reflect what you are seeking (and may lose), rather than promising a gain.

Also, an old saying popped into my head as I saw those cards, not as a personal insult to you at all but seemingly as a warning: "A fool and his money are soon parted." (re: Fool/AceP/Death)... Which suggested legal fees that would be incurred to no avail and/or the loss of that 'casual' work offer (though you might be better off working elsewhere, anyway).

With the reading concluded by the 8S, I'm seeing your case either not being heard at all (maybe dismissed for some reason), or sliced to bits by a relentless team of lawyers that leaves you painfully withdrawn/argued into submission. The Fool and 8S can both indicate that something's being ignored or not seen, so the loss (or case dismissal) might involve a loophole or other important info that wasn't considered.
Please help, this is a very important decision amd i cant afford to get it wrong. :)
No pressure, there... ;) I'm very sorry that this has happened to you, but I'm unfortunately not seeing a successful lawsuit in those cards. However, I'm certainly no Tarot pro or legal expert; maybe someone else will have a more positive view... Or maybe something in the situation will come to light and/or change enough to warrant a 'fresh' new reading. Take care.

bluelagune

Yeh, your question is tricky. You expect for yourself or you expect for them? If your question was pertaining your expectations in terms how will your life progresses after the lawsuit, then the cards are not good. The new beginning will be terminated with humiliation. Most likely there is something they have on you that will terminate your authority, as quint is Emperor.
If your question is pertaining to what happens to these managers and how you gona can them, then the cards are good. Meaning their "endevor" and "authority" will be terminated and they will be humiliated.
I suggest you draw cards in two lines. One line what will happen to you during and after the trial. Second line, them now and after.

Hope this helps.

MissNine

What country are you in? The reason I ask is I want to know the structure in place where you are regarding employment rights.