Why did he decline my friend request?

raratarot

Wheel of fortune twice
Rider waite deck

He is taking destiny in his hands and controlling his fate, he chooses to change paths, he chooses to move on.

LeFou

Wheel can mean "lucky timing' so maybe the timing wasn't quite right, somehow.

raratarot

Wheel can mean "lucky timing' so maybe the timing wasn't quite right, somehow.

Thanks lefou, makes a lot of sense. So nice to see it from an outsider's perspective. šŸ˜ƒ

CrystalSeas

Wheel of fortune twice
He is taking destiny in his hands and controlling his fate,

The Wheel of Fortune can't be controlled by any person, so he's not taking anything into his own hands. The Wheel of Fortune is like a roulette wheel

I'd say he didn't accept your friend request because it wasn't the right time in his life. Whatever is going in in his life is keeping him busy and he's got enough on his plate that he's just trying to keep up with what life throws at him right now

lighthousekeeper

Things have changed, maybe something happened or there was a spark between you, which you wanted to develop, but he's moved on from that and doesn't want to lead you on. Maybe?

Sulis

Moderator note

Raratarot could you please leave some feedback for each person who has replied here?

Please, no more replies until this has been done.

Sulis - moderator

raratarot

Things have changed, maybe something happened or there was a spark between you, which you wanted to develop, but he's moved on from that and doesn't want to lead you on. Maybe?

How presumptuous of him if that's the case. Considering that he is not the only one I have friend request or the only one who has added me. šŸ˜

raratarot

Raratarot could you please leave some feedback for each person who has replied here?

Please, no more replies until this has been done.

Sulis - moderator

Not quite sure what made you thought I wouldn't.

raratarot

The Wheel of Fortune can't be controlled by any person, so he's not taking anything into his own hands. The Wheel of Fortune is like a roulette wheel

I'd say he didn't accept your friend request because it wasn't the right time in his life. Whatever is going in in his life is keeping him busy and he's got enough on his plate that he's just trying to keep up with what life throws at him right now
Very valid, it is a major arcana card.