Showing off a custom box & bag for my Gilded

Papageno

Deb O aka Wales Woman made this lovely box for my special edition Gilded and it was coordinated with a wide bag from Tarot Totes.

fits like a glove :cool2:

Ciro's latest post previewing his new Magician brought this to mind.

Attachments

• Deb O Dragonfly-1.jpg
    Deb O Dragonfly-1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Deb O Dragonfly.jpg
    Deb O Dragonfly.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 180
  • TarotTotesDragonfly.jpg
    TarotTotesDragonfly.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 193

starrystarrynight

That is BEAUTIFUL!! Wow!

Astraea Aurora

I especially like the bag. (I'm not so much into boxes since I travel a lot. :D) It's soooo lovely. :heart:

room

Gorgeous work on the box and I like the understated colours of the bag against the wood.

Look at that wonderful detailing on the sides of the box! What an absolute treasure for your collection.

squeakmo9

What a beautiful box and bag, just lovely, Papageno.
Thanks for sharing:)
Amazing work WalesWoman!!!

jackdaw*

It's beautiful, WalesWoman! A very nice one, Papageno - I like the bag for it too :)

The crowned one

That is a wonderful piece of work. Impressive and beautiful.

MysticalMoose

Wow! absolutely fabulous! What a talent ~ the intricate detailing on the box is so lovely.....:) & the bag looks great with it....:D Thanks for sharing the pics!

Papageno

unfortunately you can't clearly see the detail on the sides of the box which really brings the whole piece togther beautifully. the pic is a tad over exposed to highlight the detailing but the wood is actually warmer than you see here with gradations of shading in the wood grain.

Here's a pic of the box she did for my Wizard of Oz game cards (from 1939)

she really went all out on this one (I gasped when I saw this one), well she went all out on all my boxes but this one is truly incredible. look at the detail of the sky around the top of the Empire State Building. I went for a Art Deco design inspired by the movie and the famous Deco design for the Emerald City.

:)

Attachments

• Deb O Wiz Oz-1.jpg
    Deb O Wiz Oz-1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 119
  • Deb O Wiz Oz.jpg
    Deb O Wiz Oz.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 104

squeakmo9

Another treasure!
Wow, Papageno, beauty has graced your door indeed, congrats!!