Similar stones like Citrine

moonspirit

Are there other stones with similar energy like Citrine that do not need recharging and can recharge other stones?

Thanks!
moonspirit

MCsea

Ill just pop a little reply here I think all stones appreciate love gratitude and attention - thats how I re-charge my crystals - all of them.
I realise some crystals appear to require less effort - like Citrine but I do like to give them some appreciation - they seem to like it.... so I suppose Im trying to say I dont know any crystal that doesnt appreciate a re-charge every now and then ;)

blessings

MARINA

moonspirit

Thanks MCsea

I definitely spend time with my stones. I love them.:) But I have lots of little ones here and there and some stone chips in little bags or containers. I try to keep a little piece of Citrine with each to help with energy recharging and was curious about any other stones that are also a natural recharger as well.
I did not realize about the citrine needing recharging. From my crystal book is where I read that it never needs to be cleansed and can be use to recharge other stones. I think a little full moon charge would be nice.

:heart:
Moonspirit

sparkles

Carnelian apparently has the ability to cleanse other stones.

moonspirit

Thank You Sparkles :)

MCsea

moonspirit said:
Thanks MCsea

I definitely spend time with my stones. I love them.:) But I have lots of little ones here and there and some stone chips in little bags or containers. I try to keep a little piece of Citrine with each to help with energy recharging and was curious about any other stones that are also a natural recharger as well.
I did not realize about the citrine needing recharging. From my crystal book is where I read that it never needs to be cleansed and can be use to recharge other stones. I think a little full moon charge would be nice.

:heart:
Moonspirit

Yes I have heard that in some books its said citrine doesnt need recharging - but like you I send love to my crystals and other things like keeping them dust free and they see the moon/sun etc so just the way I feel all these things sort of mean recharging.. but I also admit there are many truths..
I hope others add some crystals here too.
MARINA

NorthernTigress

Selenite is a very beautiful crystal, a transmuter of energy; it never needs cleansing and it is supposed to be able to charge other stones.

sparkles

Ooh just remembered another, apparently garnet is good for activating the energy of other stones.

CastleCrest

Labradorite

Labradorite is believed to be a blazing, fire like stone that can protect and cushion one's aura, as well as providing wisdom and understanding.

Labradorite is used for protection, renewal of energy for those who overwork, keeping the aura clear, and also for revealing hidden talents or psychic gifts. It is known as the Old Warrior's Stone as it is believed to give old souls new energy. It is also known as the 'illusion killer', as it helps us to see the true shape of our intentions.

Chakra Alignment: Root and Throat

Zodiac: Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio

moonspirit

wow Thanks so much everyone! Great suggestions. :) I have a Labradorite pendant which is lovely but do not have any tumbled or rough pieces. I would love to get a few garnet pieces and the selenite sounds perfect. :heart: Moonspirit