Sorry about all the messiness and anxiety, hope things calm soon

1. Anchor
For now things will remain the same.

Advice tower
Take the help of someone who has some 'official' authority

2. Lily
Yes, it seems like they will.

Best of luck E..

thank you for this! already got that official authority. also with mb, makes sense that 3 months is not enough for her and her stockholm syndrome and in turn crazy abusive controlling borderline personality to see the world straight. if ip and vb help properly that will lessen her effect period (this is what helps me and is good), but they also might after enough berating and insults (sadly this is how you touch this lunatic if she is willing to open her ears at all) be able to stop her form committing a crime and from doing the other ugliest wrong things in every way. but she is the very instantiation of all that is wrong with a person. she is so vile. age has made her uglier and uglier inside. omg she is the worst. she terroroizes her children and everyone around her except her husband terrorizes her and she whistles like a free bird when she walks the town. such a scary life to witness. the very embodiment of mean girl.

xo

empress's dress

it is official. ip and vp are now truly on my team because they need me for their issue. the combo will be enough to blot out any harm mb will do. finally i have real allies in the fight. a shame it didn't come from kindness or empathy but material necessity. still it's better than nothing. so weird to not be alone in the fight. it even allows me to come and go in a way i couldn't before. it takes like 50% of the weight off! :thumbsup:

RAphrodite

it is official. ip and vp are now truly on my team because they need me for their issue. the combo will be enough to blot out any harm mb will do. finally i have real allies in the fight. a shame it didn't come from kindness or empathy but material necessity. still it's better than nothing. so weird to not be alone in the fight. it even allows me to come and go in a way i couldn't before. it takes like 50% of the weight off! [emoji106]
Fantastic, great to know E!