Six of Wands v. Two of Cups

Girl Archer

after reading several posts here, I have just one question. Which of the above mentioned cards really says that you have found the One? Not that I believe in such a silly concept..but from a tarot pov, which card would it be? I have seen people saying that while six of wands could stand for a sense of personal victory at finding that person, it could also point to a power couple or a trophy pair, or this ugly feeling of having 'conquered or gotten' someone..

Likewise, with Two of Cups, while I have heard it describes a very powerful friendship, or a very harmonious bond, some even say it represents soul mates ie people your soul has been linked to/with in previous lifetimes. So, this could also represent The One, yes?

Which is a better indicator of having found the One?
I have given a few meanings I think are appropriate, so can you guys tell me what they think of these cards in a potential and outcome situation respectively, in a love reading?

Phineas

Victory is more general in my opinion.

I have never seen the 6 of Wands referred to as specifically a Victory or winning in a relationship.

Unless the specific question is "is he/she the "one"", in which case I would take it as an affirmation I guess. Although I would still be more tempted to trust the 2 of Cups if it came up in reference to such a question.

Girl Archer

I have never seen the 6 of Wands referred to as specifically a Victory or winning in a relationship.

Unless the specific question is "is he/she the "one"", in which case I would take it as an affirmation I guess. Although I would still be more tempted to trust the 2 of Cups if it came up in reference to such a question.

Thanks for your inputs, Phineas. How do you see the 6 of Wands in a Potential or Outcome position in a relationship reading?

Would you be willing to trust the 2 of cups more, because cups= emotions/feelings and 2 is the number for harmony and balance and...well, being a pair or duo?

rwcarter

The 6 Wands isn't high on the list of cards that I'd think about in relation to finding "the one" so I'd have to say the 2 Cups.