Slowly opens the door

Simone

I have had the deck for about exactly a year now and did not do much with it. Lately, the box literally fell into my hands several times while looking for another deck. I put it back each time, feeling a pang of guilt... how comes I resist them so much??

*off to take the deck and play with it a bit...*

SunChariot

Simone said:
I have had the deck for about exactly a year now and did not do much with it. Lately, the box literally fell into my hands several times while looking for another deck. I put it back each time, feeling a pang of guilt... how comes I resist them so much??

*off to take the deck and play with it a bit...*

Oh Simone, don't do that. :-( When you get hints like that (and especially repeated ones) that is how the universe tells us that whatever it is hinting about (the deck in this case) has something important in it that you really need to learn because it will significantly improve your life. The universe is telling you it is a path you need to follow.

If you hide from it not only are you not learning it and not improving you life, but the universe has just told you that that is the right path for you. If you ignore it, it stands to reason you are going in a wrong direction.

If you want to know why you resist them, play with them and ask them why you resist them. As they are part of our unconsicous I am sure they know theh answer.

Could be you are afraid it could alter your view of reality. People don't always like change. It altered mine quite a bit, and after the initial surprise I have to say the faeries left me in a much better place than I was before I met them. And since I am sure now they are real, maybe my view of reality wasn't as accurate as it could have been and needed some shaking up. :) Honestly, not all change is bad. I love them all know, and the idea of never having known this deck......, unbelievably sad.

Somehow there's something infinitely more beautiful in a life with magic in it than one without. And they are that in a stunniingly beautiful way.

Bar

lark

SunChariot said:
Somehow there's something infinitely more beautiful in a life with magic in it than one without. And they are that in a stunniingly beautiful way.
I think SunChariot you just summed up why I love my Faeries so much! :)

Simone

Magic in my life... has been there even before i knew about the Fae! I think they were always here even if I did not recognise or name them.

But }) hehe, now I have someone to blame for my clutter })

SunChariot

Simone said:
Magic in my life... has been there even before i knew about the Fae! I think they were always here even if I did not recognise or name them.

But }) hehe, now I have someone to blame for my clutter })

You know, I think you are right. I think they were always there in my life, but I did not recognise it as them, until I was able to beleive they exist. If you know what I mean(?) :)

Bar