Solstice readings with the Faerie Ring

blackroseivy

I would like to give out 3 readings for those of you out there who would like to know about the upcoming year. I am doing readings with the SC in the Tarot section, so I'd love to pull out this "companion" deck, as it might be called.

Warning: The Faes seldom mince words! ;)

But by all means, don't be afraid - 'tis the season for sprites, faes & all manner of supernatural beings! :D

magpie9

I would love a fairy ring reading. I have this deck, but have never done anything with it, so this will me an idea of what I'm missing, lol! I'd like to know about finances, especially if there will be enough money to go around at my current lifestyle level of living, until spring.

star-lover

i would love a no mincing words reading
thanks in advance x

Simone

Moderator Note:

I am moving this thread to the Oracle Readings Forum :)

Happy Holidays
Simone

Llynn

I would love a reading from the faes, and straight talking is what I need at the moment! I have the deck but haven't yet used it.
Best wishes for the season and thank you,
Llynn

blackroseivy

OOPS!!!!!! :| Clicked the wrong spot & never even noticed, sorry Simone!

Well, I will be starting these as soon as I can - but that may not be until after Xmas, Tuesday, as I am busy all day tomorrow & then of course, Xmas! :p (Family time, you know! ;) ) I'll try to get on with the 1st tomorrow if it's possible. Thanx for your patience! :D

blackroseivy

Hi everyone, I have just recovered from a nice Xmas bout with FOOD-POISONING!!! :( I am very sorry these are taking so long, but I will be starting them ASAP. Thank you again for your patience!

star-lover

sorry to hear that - poor you
no problem with the readings
you concentrate on getting better

best wishes
emma
x

p.s.you can do my one last as i'll be away till early next week anyhow so wong be able to give fb unless i can get online somewhere

Pao

wow i was just wondering what the new year will bring me and you posted this! am i psychic or what!!? lol
anyway i know you're offering only 3 readings so its ok if you dont get to me Im just excited im so psychic hahaaaa!!

blackroseivy

Sure I can do 1 extra (just don't want them piling up TOO much, heheh ;) ), leave your question & I'll do you after the others.

Hopefully I can get to these starting tomorrow! :D