some divination? :)

zayats

Hi, anyone up for a few readings? Feedback and exchange required. Method up to you.

I will be around for a couple more hours.

Who's game? :)

lilac04

Hi, anyone up for a few readings? Feedback and exchange required. Method up to you.

I will be around for a couple more hours.

Who's game? :)

hi Zayats,

I'd be happy to :).

How about I do a bibliomancy (book reading) plus an oracle card
Or
I can sketch something for you and try to confirm it with a tarot card

Did you have a question in mind?

zayats

hi Zayats,

I'd be happy to :).

How about I do a bibliomancy (book reading) plus an oracle card
Or
I can sketch something for you and try to confirm it with a tarot card

Did you have a question in mind?

Hi! Great :) the choice of the medium is up to you - I like both ideas :)

Yes, my question is about L - can you give me some more insight into his motives? Not romantic

WHat's your question?

lilac04

Yes, my question is about L - can you give me some more insight into his motives? Not romantic

WHat's your question?

Hi Zayats, I'll start work on yours.

great my question is: what advise do my guides have for me regarding career?

I'm feeling a bit uncertain in my direction at the moment and i'd love any advise you can give :).

zayats

Hi Zayats, I'll start work on yours.

great my question is: what advise do my guides have for me regarding career?

I'm feeling a bit uncertain in my direction at the moment and i'd love any advise you can give :).

Alright, since you offered a combined reading, I am also gonna do 2 in 1 :) I've chosen photo and oracle.

So let's start with the photo: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=14130873
Here you've got a picture of a bird flying East. I think the direction matters and it tells you to plunge into something you have not done before. The heron stands for living your own truth and being self-determined, which often means going against the current. It also speaks of using opportunities, or rather seeing situations that come to us as opportunities and snatching them.
I tried another photo and got: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=15348713. This can be considered an image that stands in opposition to the previous one: heading north, going with the crowd, and it seems like it's not a good idea. As there is an army heading towards you and it can all result is a war and a big mess. So, all in all, I think you should consider what makes you happy, even if your surrounding does not really understand it, and just HEAD straight on to it.

Let's see what the faeries have to say:
Ta'Om the Poet
He's charming and energetic, romantic and the only thing he is serious about is his words, poetry, writing.
Nelys the Alchemist also made her presence known - she speaks about inner transformation. You might need to modify your attitude to achieve some dreams of yours. Be prepared for change.

I hope that has given you some insight! Let me know :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey! Is it okay if I join?

If so, may I ask what does E.L.W. want to offer me? It's a bit easy for me to tell since we are friends, but I just want to see what you get.

Let me know yours? :)

lilac04

WHat's your question?

Very intriguing passage :), curious!

I chose the book: Lost in a good Book by Jasper Fforde:

The immediate paragraph I saw first was this one:

'And the Red Queen?'
'Lost somewhere between here and the basement,' Thursday replied simply.
A thin smile crossed Miss Havisham's lips and Thursday helped her to her feet.
Together we walked slowly past the mass of squabbling book bargainers and made for the exit.
'How did you manage it?' asked miss havisham.
'I told them Daphne Farquitt is signing in the basement'.
'She is?' exclaimed Miss Havisham, turning to head off downstairs.
'No no no,' Thursday added, taking her by the arm steering her to the exit. 'That's just what i told them.'
'Oh, I get it!', replied Havisham, 'Very good indeed. Resourceful and intelligent. Mrs Nakajima was right - i think you will do as an apprentice after all.'
She regarded me for a moment, as if making up her mind about something. Eventually she nodded, gave another rare smile and handed me a simple gold ring that slipped easily over my little finger.

-----

Interesting! It's funny how this passage starts out in such a confusing manner, but maybe it's quite fitting and suitable too for your situation!

So the 2 central characters Thursday next (which I'm going to assume is you in this story) and Miss Havisham meet in a busy, and harassed environment, (a bargain book sale :) ) for the first time. It's competitive, crazy and fast paced. At this stage of the story, both are still trying to figure each other out. You seem to be the more rational character in the story, grabbing miss havisham (L) by the arm and guiding her into a more rational place. L sees you as resourceful, intelligent, level headed (and after guiding them back into a place of rationality) regards you as an ally. Perhaps they have adopted you under their wing in their world.

When i read the words 'a thin smile', I immediately thought of the image of the cheshire cat's smile in alice in wonderland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAysdnvW-0

Who is whimsical, misleading and ambiguous all at once! On the basis of the original source however, I take it that you'll need to do some digging before you let them charm you completely, as the cheshire cat can be a tricky little character. Miss Havisham is a bit of a mentor in the original source, someone that she eventually befriends over time, but I'm assuming it's going to take time and a bit of resourcefulness to figure out the mystery of this connection and whether it stands the test of time.

Your advice card (oracle)

The Chess Queen (Very fitting because Alice in wonderland is about queens, and the original source mentioned one too~! :D

Trust and Strategizing:
This card is asking you to trust in the divine plan for your life, and you will win if you allow things and your own spiritual guides to choose your moves. Follow your own bliss. 'You can't lose when you enter the realm of the chess queen and she appears to be your ally'. Also, it's important to know the vision that you'd like in your life, surrender the strategy that's meant to be given to you from higher up.

zayats

If so, may I ask what does E.L.W. want to offer me? It's a bit easy for me to tell since we are friends, but I just want to see what you get.

Hi, I'll get to yours after I've done feedback for lilac :)

As for me, could you tell me how E feels about me? Thanks!

zayats

Very intriguing passage :), curious!

I chose the book: Lost in a good Book by Jasper Fforde:

The immediate paragraph I saw first was this one:

'And the Red Queen?'
'Lost somewhere between here and the basement,' Thursday replied simply.
A thin smile crossed Miss Havisham's lips and Thursday helped her to her feet.
Together we walked slowly past the mass of squabbling book bargainers and made for the exit.
'How did you manage it?' asked miss havisham.
'I told them Daphne Farquitt is signing in the basement'.
'She is?' exclaimed Miss Havisham, turning to head off downstairs.
'No no no,' Thursday added, taking her by the arm steering her to the exit. 'That's just what i told them.'
'Oh, I get it!', replied Havisham, 'Very good indeed. Resourceful and intelligent. Mrs Nakajima was right - i think you will do as an apprentice after all.'
She regarded me for a moment, as if making up her mind about something. Eventually she nodded, gave another rare smile and handed me a simple gold ring that slipped easily over my little finger.

-----

Interesting! It's funny how this passage starts out in such a confusing manner, but maybe it's quite fitting and suitable too for your situation!

So the 2 central characters Thursday next (which I'm going to assume is you in this story) and Miss Havisham meet in a busy, and harassed environment, (a bargain book sale :) ) for the first time. It's competitive, crazy and fast paced. At this stage of the story, both are still trying to figure each other out. You seem to be the more rational character in the story, grabbing miss havisham (L) by the arm and guiding her into a more rational place. L sees you as resourceful, intelligent, level headed (and after guiding them back into a place of rationality) regards you as an ally. Perhaps they have adopted you under their wing in their world.

When i read the words 'a thin smile', I immediately thought of the image of the cheshire cat's smile in alice in wonderland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEAysdnvW-0

Who is whimsical, misleading and ambiguous all at once! On the basis of the original source however, I take it that you'll need to do some digging before you let them charm you completely, as the cheshire cat can be a tricky little character. Miss Havisham is a bit of a mentor in the original source, someone that she eventually befriends over time, but I'm assuming it's going to take time and a bit of resourcefulness to figure out the mystery of this connection and whether it stands the test of time.

Your advice card (oracle)

The Chess Queen (Very fitting because Alice in wonderland is about queens, and the original source mentioned one too~! :D

Trust and Strategizing:
This card is asking you to trust in the divine plan for your life, and you will win if you allow things and your own spiritual guides to choose your moves. Follow your own bliss. 'You can't lose when you enter the realm of the chess queen and she appears to be your ally'. Also, it's important to know the vision that you'd like in your life, surrender the strategy that's meant to be given to you from higher up.

Hi! It's interesting. Indeed, the situation has been confusing. If you don't mind, I will PM you my feedback. Is that ok?

zayats

:) Not sure if you meant offer as in offer as a gift for Xmas or in more abstract terms. because I got this: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6557890, which immediately made me go, "a hat?" :D
The next photo is a bit more romantic: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2374619

I think ELW wants to make you a part of their community in some way. They want to offer you a sense of belonging, support, perhaps also some knowledge? Like they want you to broaden your horizons and learn. Are they much older than you? There's a sense of protectiveness. It's all very positive. What do you think?