Some Evening One Card Oracle Reading Exchanges

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED! I HAVE MY SITTERS :thumbsup:

Hi Guys!

I haven't been doing my own reading threads for awhile, so I thought I would start a new Oracle thread.

The same rules apply as always...

If you owe me readings and/or feedback OR if I've had to chase you down.. you will be skipped. I expect IMMEDIATE return readings and feedback. If you can't do that right now, please refrain from posting/sitting.

NO yes/no questions. No health related questions. No Legal Questions.

I am going to limit this thread to 2 sitters.
SITTERS-
1. SelenaTarot- Readings Complete/Feedback Exchanged
2. Bluebird- Readings Complete/Feedback Exchanged

**I don't have a lot of time to 'play' tonight so when I have to go I will close the thread. {I will finish any readings that I need to do first though}.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

selenatarot

What will the impact of my photos be on J? What will he think of them, he hasn't seen the new shots yet and I want to see if it will make him contact me.

Thank you and please post your question.

Bluebird

Hi BTV,

I wonder if I could sit? If so I am wondering if there is anything positive on the horizon with MH?

Thank you,

Please let me know yours

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for selenatarot

What will the impact of my photos be on J? What will he think of them, he hasn't seen the new shots yet.

Thank you and please post your question.

Hi love!

Here is your reading...

HOPE

I'm not sure if this is referring to your hope or J's. It seems that the impact of the photos on J will be one of enlightenment and feeling some sort of hope. I'm not really clear exactly on what specific hope, but maybe even a wish that J has had. The photos will encourage J and raise their spirits in a way. I hope that makes sense.

Is this for a job or personal? Whatever it is, I feel like J maybe has been looking forward to seeing them and/or expecting some new photos and will be hopeful when they finally see them. Did you redo them or just add some extras?

I get the feeling that they have been looking forward to them and/or expecting to see them.

I hope this resonates! {{HUGS}}

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

My question is.. What do I need to know about what P has been thinking and feeling about me since we last saw each other?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for BlueBird

Hi BTV,

I wonder if I could sit? If so I am wondering if there is anything positive on the horizon with MH?

Thank you,

Please let me know yours

Yes you may love! :heart:

Here is your reading...

REST AND REJUVENATE

This card is saying that the positive thing with MH will be that you both will get a 'time out" to be able to deal with something going on in the relationship by having the space to look at it differently. To be able to get the time/space/healing away from something that has gone on so that it can be figured out in a more peaceful, rational way. As opposed to over reacting or adding more "fuel to the fire" so to speak. It seems that this is positive because it will help to see any issues without being "in' it so that emotions can calm and that positive helpful solutions can be considered and planned.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question is... What do I need to be aware of for the rest of this month?

selenatarot

Hi love!

Here is your reading...

HOPE

I'm not sure if this is referring to your hope or J's. It seems that the impact of the photos on J will be one of enlightenment and feeling some sort of hope. I'm not really clear exactly on what specific hope, but maybe even a wish that J has had. The photos will encourage J and raise their spirits in a way. I hope that makes sense.

I am hoping he will see them because I have posted them online. He couldn't see them on my social media account before so I changed the setting so he can see them

Is this for a job or personal? Whatever it is, I feel like J maybe has been looking forward to seeing them and/or expecting some new photos and will be hopeful when they finally see them. Did you redo them or just add some extras?

I get the feeling that they have been looking forward to them and/or expecting to see them.

They are personal photos, I added extras and an album so he can see them. It might spur him on to get back to me. Thank you for the reading, I feel it will be positive.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

My question is.. What do I need to know about what P has been thinking and feeling about me since we last saw each other?

Well deserved reward

I think P has been thinking quite a bit about you, but it has been building up in his mind. I wonder if he has been thinking whether pursuing you is worth it (in a good way) because I think he sees you as someone who has got it together.

I feel like he has been thinking about the possibilities with you and how you can come together, personally or even for work purposes. There seems to be a new found interest or spark within him. I feel he thinks highly of you. Not sure, but it could be that he thinks you are way out of his league, this could be due to you being successful or some other reason, but it looks positive.

Make any sense?

Bluebird

Yes you may love! :heart:

Here is your reading...

REST AND REJUVENATE

This card is saying that the positive thing with MH will be that you both will get a 'time out" to be able to deal with something going on in the relationship by having the space to look at it differently. To be able to get the time/space/healing away from something that has gone on so that it can be figured out in a more peaceful, rational way. As opposed to over reacting or adding more "fuel to the fire" so to speak. It seems that this is positive because it will help to see any issues without being "in' it so that emotions can calm and that positive helpful solutions can be considered and planned.

I hope this makes sense and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question is... What do I need to be aware of for the rest of this month?

Hello there!

Thank you for my reading - it totally resonates. We had a misunderstanding and I was wondering if he would ever cop on to why I reacted in a certain way? I did a reading this evening on it and my cards were telling me he was beginning to understand - exactly what you said above. So I am very happy to hear this.

For you - would you believe that I got the Talisman again (!!) for you and Listening. The second card is advising you to listen to not only what is being said but what is not being spoken about or avoided. Also I noticed on the listening card that there are music notes on it, so I am just thinking maybe it would be a good idea to listen to what songs are playing when you turn on the radio etc - it could tie in with the Talisman as it is all about watching out for signs. I hope this helps:)

BTW - just saw your comment on my thread about the HP! Oh Lord yes - I totally feel the same!!
Love that saying about rejection being protection - its very empowering and I love the self-compassion it helps generate.

All the best xx

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for selenatarot

Hi love!

Here is your reading...

HOPE

I am hoping he will see them because I have posted them online. He couldn't see them on my social media account before so I changed the setting so he can see them

They are personal photos, I added extras and an album so he can see them. It might spur him on to get back to me. Thank you for the reading, I feel it will be positive.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

I am so glad that it resonated. I feel that it is positive as well! :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Well deserved reward

I think P has been thinking quite a bit about you, but it has been building up in his mind. I wonder if he has been thinking whether pursuing you is worth it (in a good way) because I think he sees you as someone who has got it together.

I feel like he has been thinking about the possibilities with you and how you can come together, personally or even for work purposes. There seems to be a new found interest or spark within him. I feel he thinks highly of you. Not sure, but it could be that he thinks you are way out of his league, this could be due to you being successful or some other reason, but it looks positive.

Make any sense?

I'm not sure what P has been thinking as I haven't seen them in awhile. It is hard to 'read" also as we both have pretty good poker faces. lol I received a reading that also said something weird about them thinking that. I'm not sure why. Interesting for sure though.
I hope that it is building up because then I know they will approach me. lol

Thanks for the reading love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for Bluebird

Hello there!

Thank you for my reading - it totally resonates. We had a misunderstanding and I was wondering if he would ever cop on to why I reacted in a certain way? I did a reading this evening on it and my cards were telling me he was beginning to understand - exactly what you said above. So I am very happy to hear this.
I'm glad that it resonated. {{HUGS}} It seems that just some space is needed to get it calm and gain some understanding.

For you - would you believe that I got the Talisman again (!!) for you and Listening. The second card is advising you to listen to not only what is being said but what is not being spoken about or avoided. Also I noticed on the listening card that there are music notes on it, so I am just thinking maybe it would be a good idea to listen to what songs are playing when you turn on the radio etc - it could tie in with the Talisman as it is all about watching out for signs. I hope this helps:)
Wow! I have been ignoring "signs' as I had wondered were they in my head or actually 'guiding" me lol I have been disconnected from feeling really confident in my intuition for myself for some time. I hope that this helps it come back even stronger. It is funny that you mentioned music because at random times, like right before I see someone, I get a song that means something specific to me about them. Weird right? lol So maybe it is just saying that I have to be on the lookout for signs and hopefully they will guide me to a happy experience. l'm tired of pain/hurt/frustration/etc.Oh well..that's life right? :)

BTW - just saw your comment on my thread about the HP! Oh Lord yes - I totally feel the same!!
Love that saying about rejection being protection - its very empowering and I love the self-compassion it helps generate.

All the best xx

I received that in one of my readings. I was doing a personal reading and was just reading the book meaning so as not to put my emotions in it. lol It was a perfect thing at the right moment. I actually laughed out loud. lol

The High Priestess card kills me sometimes. lol At least, she hasn't shown up for awhile. It either means I know or they are just happy that I paid attention to the 'rejection may actually be protection". lol

Thanks so much for the reading love! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

ClOSING THREAD! THANKS FOR EXCHANGING GUYS!!

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil