readings negligently thrown out of windows and off balconies

zhadee

closed

So let's do some kick back & relax readings with the "Zigeunerwahrsagekarten" (gypsy cards).
Offering cross readings for feedback.

the small print

• for relationship related questions: no third party mind reading! Please stay on your side of the fence
  • health related questions in the sense of workout, stress reduction and nutrition are fine
  • please ask specific questions on vast topics like family, work and lovelife
  • general questions on clearly outlined topics are fine
  • repeated sitters are welcome
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition.
Ye gunna be walk the plank without further notice!
Them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback stole me booty. Ye gunna be cleaved to the brisket or keelhauled, depending on me mood.
Me be deadly serious, savvy?

Sitters

Dartellus - reading done
DDwarks - complete
barefootlife - complete
gregory - reading done

Dartellus

Hey Z!

Can i have an general about getting a new job?

Thanks!

zhadee

Hey Z!

Can i have an general about getting a new job?

Thanks!
Ahoy D. Sitting on the balcony, it is raining and the birds are singing. I'm no big fan of general questions, but let's see what shows up for you.

Position 1: Widower
This represents you, the immediate past and present situation. It is your state of mind in relation to the question and what is affirmative. This is your initial direction.
Your present job does not make you happy. You may remember better times. You might mourn for the loss of something, and you may be afraid that it's gone for good.

Position 2: Love
Negative as opposed to the first position. It's what is 'negative' in the sense of not working out for your situation, what it lacks, obstacles and difficulties you may expect.
What is it that you are aiming for? High hopes on finding that job which makes you happy and fulfilled? You may wish that the new job will offer you the chance to be in love with work once more. New chances, new opportunities, new ways of excitement. So many different ways to dream up yourself.
If there's a tempting offer, you'd venture out and follow its call.

Position 3: desire

It is the discussion that comes from the opposition of the two first cards. It gives advice to follow, which side to take, which resolution to adopt. Also, the near future, which can potentially happen in a good or in a bad way.
You're on the lookout. There's a position, or a job you are very interested in. You may not feel too sure if it's been calling for you. You may also question yourself whether or not it's the right time. Perhaps it's too soon, or too late?
You may also turn your back to the present situation by daydreaming or burying your head in the sand.

Position 4: Falseness
It is the omen of what will happen if you follow the counsel of the third card. It announces in a concrete way what will happen. It also is the answer to the question.
If you are trying to escape any present difficulty - Widower can be a strict boss it's best not to tangle with - and you're hoping to find better prospects in a different workplace, you may be mistaken. We tend to take our conflicts and problems with us, because they arise from attitudes and behaviours.
Fantasising about a different workplace in which all of a sudden no problems exist is perhaps nothing but an illusion.
Before leaving the situation you're presently dealing with, you may try to analyse it the best you can/ as unbiased as possible in order to find out the source for your present trouble.
The outcome here is a warning that you may jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

Let me know =)

DDwarks

Ahoy Captain Zhee!
I'm not sure what the weather's doing at this end. Looks like it cant decide between winter rain and spring:(
I would like your sound advice on releasing my creative block.
I'm like a pressure cooker because of it!
Thank you Gorgeous Zhee :heart:

zhadee

Ahoy Captain Zhee!
I'm not sure what the weather's doing at this end. Looks like it cant decide between winter rain and spring:(
I would like your sound advice on releasing my creative block.
I'm like a pressure cooker because of it!
Thank you Gorgeous Zhee :heart:
Ahoy me fave rascal =)
Thank you for sitting, let me check what's cooking.

Position 1: Ecclesiastic
This represents you, the immediate past and present situation. It is your state of mind in relation to the question and what is affirmative. This is your initial direction.
Your art gives you inner peace. It's what puts your mind into focus. It's a way to bring your inner to the outer world, and vice versa.
Your creative work Is meditation and celebration at once.

Position 2: Officer
Negative as opposed to the first position. It's what is 'negative' in the sense of not working out for your situation, what it lacks, obstacles and difficulties you may expect.
The demands of the outer world. This is constant vigilance. This is following rules, serve and obey.

Position 3: Judge

It is the discussion that comes from the opposition of the two first cards. It gives advice to follow, which side to take, which resolution to adopt. Also, the near future, which can potentially happen in a good or in a bad way.
It's easy to be good, but it's very difficult to be just. You're facing an inner conflict and you need to come to an agreement. Both sides have rights and obligations. There's the creative artist, and there's the reliable working girl. If obligations become too pressing, there's not enough room, time and energy left for the artist.
If you don't deal with your obligations, the working girl may think you're doing a bad job. The artist in you gets bored with daily routines of little meaning. The artist is your safe spot, where your mind finds peace.
Maybe the working girl keeps saying: "We're not there yet. We need to work a bit harder."
The demands of the working girl are pressing. There's little fun in them, and you may have to deal with a long to-do list. You won't find peace until you're done with it.
But the artist is as vital a part of your as it can be.

Position 4: Merriment
It is the omen of what will happen if you follow the counsel of the third card. It announces in a concrete way what will happen. It also is the answer to the question.

The trick is to find the golden mean. Unite both contradicting sides: give a blessing to the errands you have to run, add a spiritual meaning to your daily life, and take your artistic work as serious as you take anything else in your life.
If you can add it to your daily life you may create moments of peace and joy in which your artist enriches the working girl's perception, and the working girl adds diligence and care to the artist's work.
This is also the golden mean between renunciation and presence.

Let me know =)

DDwarks

Ahoy me fave rascal =)
Thank you for sitting, let me check what's cooking.

And a Arrrgh to you too :D
Position 1: Ecclesiastic
Your art gives you inner peace. It's what puts your mind into focus. It's a way to bring your inner to the outer world, and vice versa.
Your creative work Is meditation and celebration at once.

Yes it is. Without it I'm forever in a 10 of Swords situation. It makes me happy and I find myself in it. Like allowing myself to be me and just me.
Position 2: Officer
The demands of the outer world. This is constant vigilance. This is following rules, serve and obey.
Yup :( That's the other side of me. The Queen of Swords :( She's work and responsibilities and doing the right thing. She represses my inner desires. It's all stability, money and the caring for my daughter with her. I'm so serious in life Zhadee it's frightening!

Position 3: Judge

It's easy to be good, but it's very difficult to be just. You're facing an inner conflict and you need to come to an agreement. Both sides have rights and obligations. There's the creative artist, and there's the reliable working girl. If obligations become too pressing, there's not enough room, time and energy left for the artist.
If you don't deal with your obligations, the working girl may think you're doing a bad job. The artist in you gets bored with daily routines of little meaning. The artist is your safe spot, where your mind finds peace.
Maybe the working girl keeps saying: "We're not there yet. We need to work a bit harder."
The demands of the working girl are pressing. There's little fun in them, and you may have to deal with a long to-do list. You won't find peace until you're done with it.
But the artist is as vital a part of your as it can be.

That's spot Zhee. 100%.
I give myself such a hard time and it's never enough. I can always do more in my mind and should always do more. My to do list are so long I'll need to live until I'm 150!
Yet when I think about giving in to art, none of it matters so much. My daughter is happy, bills are paid and I'm not on the bread line. And then "she" gets hold of me again with her "don't be ridiculous! You must work hard and and be a financial success". Money money money, security security security!
It's a tough struggle :(
Position 4: Merriment

The trick is to find the golden mean. Unite both contradicting sides: give a blessing to the errands you have to run, add a spiritual meaning to your daily life, and take your artistic work as serious as you take anything else in your life.
If you can add it to your daily life you may create moments of peace and joy in which your artist enriches the working girl's perception, and the working girl adds diligence and care to the artist's work.
This is also the golden mean between renunciation and presence.

Let me know =)
This is what I'm working on :) Simplifying my life!
The working girl certainly has a lot to offer to the artist. It sounds very simple reading it and actually I think the advice is going in. Well sort of, I've just told myself to wait for something to be in place before I start my artistic project :sigh:
I bought some pencils and a sketch book today and I'm going to start drawing my visions. Tomorrow I'll go back to work as normal to bless and thank the working girl but when I'm home again and my daughter is in bed, she can go to bed too! ;)

Thank you very much Zhadee :heart:

WolfSwan

Ooh Z, this looks very cool! May I get a reading please?

I'd love a reading on what is coming up for me in terms of love for the next 3 months (I'm single right now).

barefootlife

Hello, darling. I hope you're enjoying your rainy day!

I'd love to hear what your gypsy cards have to say about my prospects of finding a job fairly quickly when I move.

zhadee

Ooh Z, this looks very cool! May I get a reading please?

I'd love a reading on what is coming up for me in terms of love for the next 3 months (I'm single right now).

Ahoy W, thank you for sitting.

Position 1: Officer
This represents you, the immediate past and present situation. Your state of mind in relation to the question and what is affirmative. This is your initial direction.
Officer embodies male qualities like bravery and courage, as well as a sense of duty.

Position 2: Ecclesiastic
Negative as opposed to the first position. It's what is 'negative' in the sense of not working out for your situation. What it lacks. Obstacles and difficulties you may expect.
Your quest for love may lack dedication and commitment.

Position 3: Constancy
The discussion that comes from the opposition of the two first cards. It gives advice to follow, which side to take, which resolution to adopt. Also, the near future, which can potentially happen in a good or in a bad way.

If being single feels as being defeated: You are on the lookout for love. This is a matter of honour, you're dead serious in matters of love. You mean business because it's a mission you want to start and accomplish successfully. When you go out, you're dressed to kill. Any potential lover gets scanned if he meets your criteria.
If being single feels as committed to work and spirituality: You can immerse yourself in work and career. You put all your love, energy and devotion into the things you do. You do your work with great care. You devote your life to your faith.
Constancy refers to spiritual guidance. It's also called 'the Eye of God'.
Officer goes to war for fatherland, Ecclesiastic serves God. You may combine these forces, or fully ignore them and do as you please.
You may also believe in the law of attraction, and act accordingly.

Position 4: Enemy/Lover
The omen of what will happen if you follow the counsel of the third card. It announces in a concrete way what will happen. It also is the answer to the question.

And this is truly a frustrating card to get in this position! I've asked what's the Enemy representing? And I pulled the Lover. This could be a person that is too good to be true. Somebody who knows what you want, give it to you, and take advantage of you without giving the slightest impression of being a double act.

If Enemy-Lover is the answer in the sense of a fair warning, you may have to check the presets of your Law of Attraction. You might have to do some soulsearching in matters of love. What are you looking for in love, what are you willing to give, what are you willing to receive?
What is the usual trap you step into, and to which kind of deception are you attracted to?

It's also interesting to combine Officer and Enemy. They are opponents. This may indicated that you look for somebody to fight with in order to prove some ingrained conviction.
Whatever you believe in maybe the thing life will present you with.

Let me know =)

gregory

OK - this has to be a little general as I am very short on information - but what's with my car in Canada ? Will it be functioning when I arrive - that's more than a yes/no, if you see what I mean - there may be nothing wrong or it may be a catastrophe thing, and I'd like to know what I'm up against. Is that OK ?