Quick swap : Kipper spread

Dew

Hi,

I would like to offer a kipper reading in exchange for one on my question please.

My spread is using a method I learnt a while ago from youtube.
Let's see how it goes & will pass on how if it helps.

Dew:)

snowmoon

Hi,

I would like to offer a kipper reading in exchange for one on my question please.

My spread is using a method I learnt a while ago from youtube.
Let's see how it goes & will pass on how if it helps.

hi, i would like to sit. is the relationship question ok with you?

thank-you.

Dew

hi, i would like to sit. is the relationship question ok with you?

thank-you.

Great.

Yes,

What's the relationship question about?

My question is:

Whats coming to me, in relationship

snowmoon

Great.

Yes,

What's the relationship question about?

My question is:

Whats coming to me, in relationship

I'm in relationship. may i ask you to look how my relationship go with my partner R and an admirer of me s ? thank-you.

do you want to exchange by oracle card or lenormand cards??

thank-you.

Dew

I'm in relationship. may i ask you to look how my relationship go with my partner R and an admirer of me s ? thank-you.

thank-you.

Do you have kipper cards?

If not, feel free to use whichever oracle speaks to you on my question:) I like lenormand :)

snowmoon

Do you have kipper cards?

If not, feel free to use whichever oracle speaks to you on my question:) I like lenormand :)

i don't have kipper card. you can check what deck that i have in my profile. i will use the witch cards of the sun and the moon.

i like lenormand cards too!

Dew

thank-you.

Snowmooon and R:

Great happiness/ marriage card / work occupation
Them Expectation / A long way

Your relationship with R seems very positive and strong. There is some hard work going on and he seems like he is doing a lot of that. You are waiting for something and it feels like it is taking forever.

Snowmoon and s:

House/ grief & adversity
Gaining a lot of money/ main person woman / living room
Expectation/ A long way
Meetings/ High Honours / Receiving a gift

This relationship with S seems like a mixed Bag you seem to live with them or be in close proximity and there is sadness - maybe you are related through long distance family or something?
There is indication here of dating or getting together with S and that you get things from S on these outings.
The feeling for you is that the benefits you receive from S go really close to your heart.
But like with R you have a feeling of things being waited for over a long time with S.

Do these help?

snowmoon

Snowmooon and R:

Great happiness/ marriage card / work occupation
Them Expectation / A long way

Your relationship with R seems very positive and strong. There is some hard work going on and he seems like he is doing a lot of that. You are waiting for something and it feels like it is taking forever.

it is a stable relationship. i don't know what kind of things that he is doing a lot. this part is not seems resonate to me. basically, he enjoy his hobby all the day long. it is kind of broad.

Snowmoon and s:

House/ grief & adversity
Gaining a lot of money/ main person woman / living room
Expectation/ A long way
Meetings/ High Honours / Receiving a gift

This relationship with S seems like a mixed Bag you seem to live with them or be in close proximity and there is sadness - maybe you are related through long distance family or something?
There is indication here of dating or getting together with S and that you get things from S on these outings.
The feeling for you is that the benefits you receive from S go really close to your heart.
But like with R you have a feeling of things being waited for over a long time with S.

Do these help?

i don't live with S, he is with me all the time in a way. my family is overseas, i got separation with my family recently. basically, he came to me, and because he is with me all the time in a way, so I'm stuck! it is non-stop approach.

about yours,

obstacle, sliver

this card indicate you are a very pure person. you asked me what is in your relationship, i would feel this card are telling you that are you giving all you can give to him without receive much from him? this card usually indicate one side love.

fortune , clouds R ,

this card shows there is something hidden in this relationship, the card suggested that you need to find out what is hidden in this relationship.

key, healing ball

this card suggested that you have to pay attention to any kind of messages.you might like to go to vist a power spot.

i decided to put out a card as guidance for you from my astrology oracle 48 cards

guidance /advice, CEPHEUS

this card suggested that you need to be clam , you can affect by all your surrounding. a clam mind will help you though overcome the obstacle.

images.php

Dew

it is a stable relationship. i don't know what kind of things that he is doing a lot. this part is not seems resonate to me. basically, he enjoy his hobby all the day long. it is kind of broad.

i don't live with S, he is with me all the time in a way. my family is overseas, i got separation with my family recently. basically, he came to me, and because he is with me all the time in a way, so I'm stuck! it is non-stop approach.

about yours,

obstacle, sliver

this card indicate you are a very pure person. you asked me what is in your relationship, i would feel this card are telling you that are you giving all you can give to him without receive much from him? this card usually indicate one side love.

fortune , clouds R ,

this card shows there is something hidden in this relationship, the card suggested that you need to find out what is hidden in this relationship.

key, healing ball

this card suggested that you have to pay attention to any kind of messages.you might like to go to vist a power spot.

i decided to put out a card as guidance for you from my astrology oracle 48 cards

guidance /advice, CEPHEUS

this card suggested that you need to be clam , you can affect by all your surrounding. a clam mind will help you though overcome the obstacle.

images.php

Yes, I broke up with someone so I don't usually think of him but then and again I find he can pop into my thoughts.
Yes I am a pure person:)
Yes it was one sided too much. Not in the beginning.
So yes calm being calm is a good advice card! Because my target now is mutual relationship.

Thank you for the échange!

Great read.

--

Yes the cards with R seemed better.

The ones with s - yes I see what you mean, constantly in your space...

Enjoy it all!!!!!

Dew

Hi Snomaoon,

I have 2 more questions.

Are you interested / ready for two more?

Leave your 2 questions if so. Please,