somethink dark looming?

faunabay

I believe it's just everything that's going on in the world today - economy, terrorism, etc.

To me though, that just means that we have to hold on to our positive, loving thoughts more than ever. Whatever you do don't give in to the fear and hate.

As the saying goings "like attracts like" If you have hateful fearful thoughts that's what you'll get. BUT if you hold on to positive loving thoughts that's also what you'll get. Now which would you rather have???? (not much of a question in my mind)

Now I realize that is much easier said than done. But I'm trying VERY hard to live what I preach (I wasn't really preaching, I promise LOL)

Even with all the negativity in this world right now, there are many many people sending love out there too. I send love and positive thoughts to the whole world thoughout the day. And this in turn tends to bring to me much more positive things. I'm not having any problems with money and I'm in a business where most people can't survive on this alone. (massage for those of you who are curious) :)

Sorry I AM beginning to preach here, but I feel very strongly about this. I said this in another thread that Ramses started but I truely believe it so will say it again (I apologize to those of you that have read this before :) ) -- As my signature states "your intentions create your experiences" If your thoughts say oh poor me, that's what you'll get! It they say I'm a worthy being and deserve what's needed, that's also what you'll get!

OK I'm off my soapbox now. Didn't mean to get up there in the first place. ;D :*

raeanne

For several weeks prior to September 11, I would get something similar to panic attacks. It was the oddest thing I had ever experienced. It stopped after the attack. Now, it is starting in again. I will be sitting reading a book and all of a sudden I will get this overwhelming feeling of being closed in. I have to get up and move! My cat was on my lap the other day and I scared the fur off of her when I jumped up to pace across the room. I have also had such revolting feelings about all the news in the world. I don’t know if the world is really getting more brutal or if I am just getting more sensitive to it. It seems there are some really gruesome things in the news. It helps to know that others are feeling something too.

New River

a lot of good pertinent angles have been approached here.

very interesting the energy center thing. i know i have read this before but i had forgotten it. hey, i read a lot of books-- can't remember it all!

but this is more than just this area for sure. i have had those same panic attacks lately.

altho, when i read Aquarian Goddess's post on the Saturn/Pluto information, i saw where these planets control these very things!

it is in the Astrology/Divination section; i recommend reading it if you haven't.

and faunabay is right too. like does attract like. what we think does become real. i totally believe that. it is why it is so important to remain positive and sending love and light.

because this is sometimes easier said than done, maybe if we remember that we are able to help a force higher than ourselves by doing this, it will help us as well.

love, light and hope, New River

New River

doh! i just saw that we are in the Astrology & Divination section! oops!

mind fade.......

love, light and hope, New River

Diana

I may be talking out of my hat here. But I think that you people in the United States all received a terribly big shock with the terrorist attacks last year, and that after a big shock like that, it's normal also to have fears, feelings of doom, depression, etc. It is a natural part of an after-trauma. Then you had all those anthrax scares and stuff. It's hard to cope with insecurity. I think here in Europe we're a little more used to it - people die here regularly in bomb attacks and such like.

Give yourselves all a big hug and cuddle and trust that life will show you what it needs to show you.

Take care of yourselves, okay? And don't worry too much.

cayacia

I don't want to crush what everyone else is saying, but I doubt that what a lot of the people I know are feeling roots from the terroist attacks. You have to remember, we are teenagers, and while yes, we do care about the other people in the country, we really and truely are wrapped up in ourselves and out own world. We only come out once and a while to look at the big picture, do something nice for the rest of the world, then shrink back into our little universe of teenagedom.

The saturn/pluto oposition is a likely scource. More or less we all seem to be in a funk, but I see lots of them coming out of it (myself I am in and out of it daily).

Or maybe it's just because we're all moody sissy teenagers with hormones and crap. That certainly has *something* to do with it. ^_^

cayacia

AquarianGoddess

The Saturn/Pluto opposition has been hanging around since around last July and with the New York event that transpired, most people are more conscious of life on this planet.

I hope I'm not gonna sound "preachy", but it's necessary to keep a good frame of mind, attitude and send positive thoughts out to the Universe. Be cognizant that negative thoughts create negative feelings!

Keep in mind that whatever is going on in the cosmos, some folks are reaching personal goals, others' hit the lottery, find a new job, get a promotion, get married, have a baby, stop an addiction, etc. There really are good things happening to people everyday, but we just don't hear about them nearly as often as the bad news.

AG

purplelady

AquarianGoddess (27 Feb, 2002 11:02):

Keep in mind that whatever is going on in the cosmos, some folks are reaching personal goals, others' hit the lottery, find a new job, get a promotion, get married, have a baby, stop an addiction, etc. There really are good things happening to people everyday, but we just don't hear about them nearly as often as the bad news.

AG

Got to agree with that one! I've often thought that the nightly news ought to have it's name changed to "The Bad News" ^_^ . Think of it , at least 90% of what they report is the Worst news of the day!