SOUL Gathering – Reading Exchange - Week 26 May -2 June General Discussion

purple_scorp

Gather round seekers for week five. I'm flying solo this week, as my Soul partner (bleuivy) attends to other duties.

The SOUL Gathering is a weekly oracle orb open to anyone who's interested in experimenting with divination methods other than tarot. Just respond to this thread to join up for the next week.

Following last week's theme, we thought it might be interesting to do a monthly prediction theme. So, this week's suggested topic is...

What will happen in the month of June?

Seekers are required to answer/address the question/topic for their weekly partner and may use any deck/divination tool and spread/method to acquire this knowledge. Feedback MUST be provided.

One Seeker from each partnership is to open their Reading Exchange thread. Please format the subject of your thread in the following manner:

SOUL Gathering Week 23-30 April for <Seeker1> and <Seeker2>
eg. SOUL Gathering Week 23-30 April for purple_scorp and bleuivy

Please use this thread to post general SOUL Gathering queries/questions and/or to share information of the exciting events that happen during the course of your exchange.

I'll be drawing and posting partners on Thursday evening (AEST).

Polish up your crystal ball, drag out your tools....let's see what next month will bring for us all.

with love
purple_scorp

Satori

I'm in! Wow, did I get here First!!!
This is a first in more ways than one!

Annabelle

Count me in again, too :). I'm looking foward to it!

MoonLite

Me too... not frightened away yet! :D

mooncat2

:(:(
With great regret I'm going to have to sit out this week.......I have some major real life stuff to sort out.

Elven

Hi all,

Im up for another week!
Oh and I like the question for this week too!

Blessings
Elven x

purple_scorp

Partners are up here

with love
purple_scorp

purple_scorp

Hello everyone.

Elven has brought to my attention, something regarding feedback for this week's topic.

Quite simply, those participating in this round can wait until the end of June before they give their feedback. Otherwise, how we going to know how accurate the reading was????

Thanks Elven for bringing this to my attention.

with love
purple_scorp

caridwen

Are we waiting till the end of June then until the next exchange? Can I please join in the next one or if it's not too late, what about this one:D

purple_scorp

Sorry caridwen, I've been pre-occupied.

We weren't waiting for the next month, we were waiting for me to get my act together and post a new topic!!!

I've opened a new thread.

Thought we'd have a little mini-round to tide us over to the normal weekly routine.

The topic is "How do you see yoursElf vs how others see you?" Being a mini-round means I'll be drawing partners within 24hrs.

Come by and sign up.

with love
purple_scorp