Spirit Quartz

HearthCricket

I bought this lovely piece a few days ago. It is a soft lavender/pink colour and super glittery. The picture doesn't do it justice because it is cloudy out! I bought it out of pure lust. lol But what is it used for besides its breathtaking beauty and charm? :)

wumpkie

carries universal love,
faciltates smooth transfer between beta and alpha brainwaves.,
after death guides the soul through the different levels of the afterlife.
Can be programmed for ancestral healing.
Can be used for removing negativity and dis-eased energy from the physical or subtle bodies.
Cleanses other stones/crystals and transfers their energy in a healing layout or stabilizes earth energies.

May I say that is a lovely crystal you have there :)

HearthCricket

Thanks a bunch for that link! Wow! And thank you for the compliment on the crystal. It is gorgeous and one of my favourites. Very pretty piece and I love anything that glitters!

HearthCricket

I am not familiar with Fairy Quartz, but from what I understand Spirit Quartz is purple because it comes from Amethyst. And your piece looks pale blue and thinner. And pretty!

wumpkie

Hmmmm, see now that's what I thought, but the label said 'Spirit quartz'
I love it no matter what it may be and like you said I too like anything that glitters :D Thank you for the compliment :)

thorhammer

FWIW, every time I've seen fairy quartz it's also called spirit quartz. My parsimonious conclusion is that it's just all the same thing. It's so pretty that you can understand it inspiring so many different names!

HearthCricket, that is a lovely cluster. As to its use, well, i keep my little point on my laptop to diffuse EMR the same way others use tourmaline etc. Your beautiful cluster would be an absolute powerhouse for reenergising other crystals - just place them in the cluster overnight or however long you feel, and voila! nice clean happy crystals.

To my mind, any fairy/spirit quartz will be extra effective in spreading its "love", because of all the small points on it. For this reason it's a good "atmospheric" crystal, effective for imbuing spaces (rooms and the like) with its energy.

You could also go so far as to call the small points barnacles, and then it would be a great piece to use in group work, to just take to a place where you have lots of people trying to work towards one goal, or lots of people getting a bit frustrated or even angry at each other.

Phew, that wasn't meant to be such a long post! Hope this helps! And enjoy your sweet crystal.

\m/ Kat

Little Hare

I have a piece of spirit quartz I got in a trade from here a few years ago, Its so magical and beautiful, I shall have to go and find it.... I got it from Krystina who lives in south africa, they really are magical stones

yours is beautiful HC!