Spontaneous Lenormand

Elven

I love the 3-dimensional heart, and that does indeed look just like a red fox :) My parents have foxes in their backyard, they're such clever and beautiful animals!

Thanks Tarot Orat :D
The heart certainly looks 3D - about to beat :laugh: I got carried away with the stippling!
I do love foxes too, we have them in our area - we are in a mountain village surrounded by heaps of wild bushland but they trot into town and have been known to stand at the taxi rank in Leura and then wander off again :laugh: - never a cab when you want one :D

I have finished another - it just ended up taking 3 minutes to draw - I am replacing Scythe with Scizzors ...

Attachments

• 10 SCIZZORS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    10 SCIZZORS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 107

Tarot Orat

First of all, those scissors are gorgeous! I wish I had some that pretty for my sewing :) And replacing the scythe with scissors is very interesting.

Elven

First of all, those scissors are gorgeous! I wish I had some that pretty for my sewing :) And replacing the scythe with scissors is very interesting.

I love pretty antique scizzors - yet I like the way they look so beautiful and yet they can cut and damage so easily - they seem to be extra sharp. Its why I used them instead of the scythe - and there is a thread and needle for 'endings and new beginnings' but before the endings and beginnings the scizzors must cut the thread - they deliver the end and the new at the same time. Hope that makes sense - the interpretation bookie will be clearer than that explaination :D
Cheers!

Now onto Stars..

MoonGypsy

Gorgeous scissors! My late mom had a very fancy pair in her sewing basket...
i remember those and a wooden egg for darning socks...funny the way certain forgotten memories are triggered...:heart:

i am totally in love with the fox...:) Fox is very special to me...

Here is a pic of one of our fox friends that used to hang out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49470782@N03/8657296527/in/photostream/lightbox/

Elven

Gorgeous scissors! My late mom had a very fancy pair in her sewing basket...
i remember those and a wooden egg for darning socks...funny the way certain forgotten memories are triggered...:heart:

i am totally in love with the fox...:) Fox is very special to me...

Here is a pic of one of our fox friends that used to hang out here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49470782@N03/8657296527/in/photostream/lightbox/

Thanks MoonGypsy :)
I love your darling fox!! He looks like he might be a little old man or lady ;) well weathered, well fed and well in need of a lie down :laugh: - he/she is such a beautiful colour too!! I love the dark grey and earthy coat this one has. He must feel safe in your yard :heart:.

Elven

On a roll tonight - I may do one more after this..
Here is Stars

Attachments

• 16 STARS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    16 STARS DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 122

Elven

Another 2 tonight...
House
and
Letter - this one is simple indeed. A few lines and a stamp really. But in amongst the deck cards it seems to stand out more than I thought.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• 4 HOUSE DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    4 HOUSE DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 99
  • 27 LETTER DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    27 LETTER DRAFT 1 SL.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 97

MoonGypsy

Another 2 tonight...
House
and
Letter - this one is simple indeed. A few lines and a stamp really. But in amongst the deck cards it seems to stand out more than I thought.

Cheers :)

Ooooh, those are gorgeous, Elven! You are really on a roll! That stone cottage looks so cozy! :D

Elven

Ooooh, those are gorgeous, Elven! You are really on a roll! That stone cottage looks so cozy! :D

Id love to build a home like that - one day maybe :heart:
Thanks MoonGypsy :) I think I have about 13 cards left to go.
Cheers! :D

MoonGypsy

Id love to build a home like that - one day maybe :heart:
Thanks MoonGypsy :) I think I have about 13 cards left to go.
Cheers! :D

Only 13? Wow!