Spread for pets

tiripou

One of the things I have to consider as I plan a new career is that following the path that I have in mind will require finding a new home for my pets. (Just the thought makes me cry.)

Somewhere on aeclectics' site, there was mention of a tarot spread for one's pets. Anyone know what it is?

I guess the questions I should do readings on are:
1 - should I really do this?
2 - how do I find a *GOOD* home for my cats?

If you can think of useful spreads for those readings, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jean

rwcarter

tiripou,

See the middle of post 2 in the Tarot Spreads Forum Index sticky Note at the top of this forum for a list of already indexed spreads on Pets.

Rodney

tiripou

rwcarter said:
tiripou,

See the... Tarot Spreads Forum Index...

Rodney

Thanks again, Rodney. I don't see anything that specifically addresses the issue, but see two spreads (one in "pets" and one in "relocation") that might help.

Take care,
Jean

LadyMarian

8 Card Journey Spread to Find a New Home for Your Pet

Hi Jean,
I am sorry that you have to give up your pets. I have been through this and it is a very difficult decision. I do hope you find good homes for them.

Here is a "8 Card Journey Spread" to help you find the right home for them. It is not my spread and I cannot remember where I found it. I changed the questions to relate to your situation.

…......................4...................
…...........3..................5...........
…......2...........................6........
…..1.................8...............7....

1: Underlying reason for giving up pet(s).
2: How will your pet's new home be?
3: How will the new owner(s) be?
4: How your pet(s) will react to its new home?
5: What you need to focus on.
6: What you need to watch out for in picking a new owner for your pet(s).
7: What lessons will you learn?
8: Expected overall experience.

I was originally looking for a "goodbye" spread for you to read to help you let go of your pets. When I find it I will post it here for you.

Blessed be,
Lady Marian

tiripou

LadyMarian said:
Here is a "8 Card Journey Spread"

Thanks, Lady Marian! I'll give it a try tonight (using my Medieval Cat Tarot, ofcourse).

Blessings,
Jean