stalker ???

mia28

Hi
Im wondering what cards could be indicating of someone stalking a person.
Like online stalking or following a person about.

I have been thinking about this one and im bit stuck to as what you would see from the cards.
I thought mabe the devil as a persons unhealthy obsession.
Being chained to there own desires for that person.

What kind of cards or card combos do you think you would be able see as a someone stalking another ?

hope to hear your views :)

Grizabella

Devil and 7 of Swords, maybe.

Amanda

King of Pentacles in the RWS kind of looks like he's keeping an eye on things...

Kgirl

I've seen it for:

Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Devil
The Moon
Magician

mia28

Devil and 7 of Swords, maybe.
Hi thanks for your help. Yeah i see why with the devil. 7 swords could you plz explain why you get that impression. Just for my leaning thanks x

mia28

King of Pentacles in the RWS kind of looks like he's keeping an eye on things...
Thanks amanda i have rider deck. I was looking at my pics on them close to see which cards could show indication on that. x

mia28

I've seen it for:

Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Devil
The Moon
Magician

Ah yeah i suppose page swords reversed could be indication of someone spying or prying into your life.

could you explain bit more why you think so with moon and magican and knight swords plz :)

spiraling

I've dealt with the whole stalker/stalking victim dynamic before, particularly through the internet (I thought I simply had a school girl type crush, and it was harmless enough.), and have assumed both roles.

The Page of Swords begins to make a frequent appearance in my readings whenever this dynamic is active in my life, or when general intrusions of privacy and/or property have occurred.

Friture

Hi thanks for your help. Yeah i see why with the devil. 7 swords could you plz explain why you get that impression. Just for my leaning thanks x

Could it be that 7 of swords indicate sneakiness? Someone doing something behind your back?
I'm learning too :)

mia28

I've dealt with the whole stalker/stalking victim dynamic before, particularly through the internet (I thought I simply had a school girl type crush, and it was harmless enough.), and have assumed both roles.

The Page of Swords begins to make a frequent appearance in my readings whenever this dynamic is active in my life, or when general intrusions of privacy and/or property have occurred.
Yeah i can see why that page of swords would be indicating that. It is an intresting one as well as difficult one to determind. thanks