Stone,Crystal against envy?

Pao

hello all!

my mom is having a really bad time at work due to some evil women that make her day horrid. she comes home so depressed. i wanted to know if you know of a stone or crystal used against envy, jealousy and bad vibes that other people throw at you, i can search the web and my books but i would rather have suggestions from personal experiences and people who have actually used it and it has worked.

thanx much!!

wumpkie

For envy, ruby is a good stone to be placed on the solar-plexus or the heart.

For jealousy, amethyst, peridot, apophyllite, rhodochrosite, chrysanthemum stone, also to be placed on the heart.

For bad vibrations and negative energies, amber, amethyst, lapis lazuli, snowflake obsidian, smoky quartz.

To dispell negative thoughts, topaz and carnelian. Most of these you can place on you, or place in the room of working.

Hope that's of help Wumpkie

Pao

oh my i am going to have to make her a bag with all these! :D hm ok ill see which one i like the best for her.

thanx a lot!!!

Briar Rose

When I had this problem with the women from the other galleries being caddy I used Rose Quartz and it worked. The just stopped coming around, and when they did see me, they didn't act like hornets waiting to sting me.

I put the rose quartz in the corners of the windows and on the bottom of the baseboards. I carried a little bag of them in my purse everyday. I sent out healing love and compassion to them!

It's really hard to put the feelings of love and compassion out there when people are being mean. Feelings of love and compassion cools their behavoir and doesn't feed on the jealousy, gossip and evil, wicked ways.

Pao

hmm...ok i have lots of rose quartz so i can give her some! thanx!

they just make her life miserable and dont respect her so i want to help her somehow. ill try that.

Briar Rose

Also, the movie, The Secret had a little thing on this exact situation. They said they the more you think about how awful they are, it empowers them to act and behave the way they do. Tell your mom not to feed into the negative emotions.

It may take some time, but when I used the rose quartz and only thought positive thoughts about those women that weren't treating me nicely, they didn't give me a hard time.

And then evenually that whole situation where I was wasn't right for me, the the universe took me out of that situation and put me where I love it.

floracove

tiger's eye to me seems to fit the bill as well, but tiger's eye loves the heck outta me and I'm fairly fond of it as well.

If you look in the advertising forum here at AT, you will find the best books advertising for chakra bracelets, that might be useful too.

willowfox

Howabout jade?

Danica_Nyx

there are stones that can protect against evil, such as the women tiger's eye which can have a lot of purposes, it depends on how you use it.

rose quartz helps against sadness, stess, tension and negative energies. Your mother could wear the quartz to cancel out their negativity, giving her a sense of power and pride within herself for being able to overcome these negative women

Pao

thank you everyone :) I think ill make her a little bag with all these and give it to her as a xmas gift, it sounds like a great gift idea and helpful as well.