Stunned Some1 Here Correctly Predicted Death

YDM42

I'm still in a bit of a shock- sort of numb, at the same time it kept going through my mind that someone had offered me condolences, and I accepted them, without a clue...even today I wouldn't have phantom ed that my "knee baby brother" would take his life by hanging himself.
Its too soon to really discuss the death, only a matter of hours ago, but I did want to come back to this thread and find myself reading it over and over again, just to see, if there was anything that stood out to me. I often get the scythe and coffin and never thought of it as death.

Here is the original thread, I can help but to look at the spread over and over right now:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3127752&postcount=23

louiseb

I'm still in a bit of a shock- sort of numb, at the same time it kept going through my mind that someone had offered me condolences, and I accepted them, without a clue...even today I wouldn't have phantom ed that my "knee baby brother" would take his life by hanging himself.
Its too soon to really discuss the death, only a matter of hours ago, but I did want to come back to this thread and find myself reading it over and over again, just to see, if there was anything that stood out to me. I often get the scythe and coffin and never thought of it as death.

Here is the original thread, I can help but to look at the spread over and over right now:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3127752&postcount=23

So sorry for you and your family may your brother rest in peace. A prayer for you and family will be said today.

Machelle

So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

TomTom

Oh, YDM, it's so sad. Lots of hugs and vibes for you and your family.

:heart: TomTom

Est

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you today x

YDM42

Thank you to everyone.

lord_ewin

Just adding my voice to the sentiments expressed by the others, YDM42..! My most sincere and heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

LE

Ronia

I'm truly sorry... As about the cards, I am a believer that there are things we are not given to know. I, for one, wouldn't venture to predict anything similar because I've seen all kinds of nasty combos for all these years and they meant many different things. My heart goes to you.

Astraea

Blessings and best wishes to you and your loved ones. I am so sorry.